Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

All my life I've wanted just to fell like this.

Thomas was stood in the door way to his brother’s room, staring down at the mess of tangled, tattooed limbs curled up on the bed. His mother had sent him to find the pair for breakfast only for him to stumble upon this sight, he wasn’t one hundred percent sure what to do. Maybe Oliver had drugged her because for the amount of time he had known her she would never willing sleep beside him. Well not that she had told Thomas anyway.

“It’s a bit wrong to be staring at your brother like that” Matt said sleepily, stopping beside Thomas. Dressed only in boxers, hair everywhere and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he had just rolled out of bed at the sound of the word ‘breakfast’.

Thomas waited a couple of seconds for Matt to realise who else was in the bed. He wondered how he never seen her first. The only reason he stopped was because he caught a quick glance of blonde hair as he passed the room.

“He’s the luckiest dick every” Matt mumbled, heading down the stairs towards the kitchen where the smell of a fresh cooked breakfast was already floating around the house, Thomas following him as he shook his head at Matt.

Sam was already sat at the kitchen table, shovelling food into his mouth as he spoke to Carol about whatever he felt was relevant. He was always happy in the morning, saying anything that came into his head, wither it was important or not.

As soon as the boys took a seat, there was food placed in front of them, minus the meat for Matt. Carol was so used to providing for Oliver and Thomas’ group of friends that it all just came as second nature. A smile came to her face when she realised who was missing from the table, she knew they would make up. She always knew they were good for each other.

“The love birds not comin’ down then?” Carol asked taking a seat at the table. Breakfast was usually a busy event. When the boys were growing up there was always someone staying over, not that their parents would mind, the more the merrier.

Thomas answered his mother by yelling, from his position at the table, to Oliver.

*****

Oliver lay in bed in exactly the same position he had fallen asleep in. he was always a restless sleeper, even on the small bunks of their tour buses they sometimes got instead of the vans, so waking up was a bit of shock. He was expecting to have fallen out of the bed due to the new restrictions. Not that he minded them at all.

He ran his fingers through Georgia’s hair softly, humming a tune as he looked out of his window. It was still snowing. Oliver loved the snow, always had done. It made everything seem pure. When it melted it was like everything was starting over again, the start of a new beginning.

“Has anyone ever told you how good you smell?” Georgia mumbled into Oliver’s chest, her breath causing him to get shivers throughout his body. She pulled away from him slightly, looking up into his eyes, running her slim fingers up his arm to his shoulder.

“Not that I can think of” he laughed, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, pulling her underwear clad body tight against his, kissing her soft skin.

“Oliver?” her voice caused him to pull back from her, his eyes wandering across her flawless face shortly landing on her bright blue eyes. “Just promise you wont hurt me” she whispered, taking her eyes from his, afraid of the hurt she knew would pass through them.

Oliver placed his finger underneath her chin, lifting her head so she was facing him again, eyes locked as he whispered back his promise. Closing his eyes he moved forward attempting to seal his promise with a kiss. Thomas’ loud voice from downstairs ended the perfect moment causing Oliver to mutter curse words under his breath.

“Let’s go get breakfast” Georgia smiled, placing a small kiss on the tip of his nose making a bush cover his face and the butterflies to erupt in his stomach.

*****

Carol and Ian Sykes’ house had been officially declared as the location of the biggest New Years Eve party in Sheffield. Oliver and Thomas had persuaded their parent s to have the party at their house instead of trying to fit a mass of people into one of the flats.

The whole house was filled with people, most of who were friends with the brothers; different bands they had met over the years, models for Oliver clothing company, friends that Thomas had made through photography where just some.

Oliver made his way from the kitchen through to the living room where the music that was blaring through the house was at its loudest, plastic cup of beer in hand as he searched out Georgia. He hadn’t seen her for a couple of hours since she had disappeared with her brother and he was starting to get a little worried.

He spotted her amongst the mass of moving bodies, squashed in between Benny and Nick ‘Worthless’ Worthington of Dead Swans. Every so often one of them would lean close to her ear, whispering something that made her laugh. His stomach tightened in knots, jealousy flowing through his body.

“Don’t do anything rash Oli,” Sam voice yelled over the music. He placed a hand on Oliver’s shoulder. “She wont do anything and neither will they” He knew Sam was telling the truth yet his nerves never disappeared.

Georgia spotted Oliver watching her. Motioning to her dance partners that she needed a drink, she made her way through the crowd, throwing her arms around Oliver’s shoulders when she reached him, thankful for the added couple of inches to her height courtesy of her heels.

“Where have you been?” she yelled to him, her body still swaying to the music. Oliver wrapped an arm around her waist trying to shield her body from the countless eyes around the room that were staring at her.

“Looking for you” he smiled down at her. He reached over to the self on the wall, placing his beer down so he could run his index finger along the tattoo covering her chest. A smile formed on Georgia’s face as she watched Oliver concentrate on her body. Even though his eyes on her still made her a little uneasy.

At some point over the time they took to stare at each other, someone had started the countdown marking the end of the year and the beginning of the next. Oliver dropped his hand from Georgia’s chest, pulling her close to him, staring into her eyes as he joined in with everyone else’s yelling. Georgia smiled up at him mimicking his actions, each moving their faces closer to each others as the numbers decreased.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”

“Happy New Year!”

Georgia and Oliver opened their eyes simultaneously when their lips didn’t reach what they had been going for. Stuck right in between the two was a drunken Thomas, a set of lips on both his cheeks, successful with ruining the second perfect moment of the day.

“I love you guys too” he yelled excitedly, sloppily kissing one of Georgia’s cheeks then one of Oliver’s before he wandered off into the crowd wishing everyone he came into contact with a happy new year.

“Happy new year Oliver” Georgia smiled, kissing Oliver softly on the lips. His eyes went wide in shock, his body tensing for a second before allowing himself to relax against her touch. Just as quick as it had started, it ended. Georgia laughed when Oliver never moved, still standing leaning towards her, lips still pouted with his eyes closed. Not that he cared, he had waited his whole life to fell Georgia’s lips on his and now that he had he never wanted the feeling of completeness to disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
For MattNichollsx!! and LoveShadows18.
It might take me a little while till I can update again but hopefully not to long.
comments?
x