Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

If only you knew my intentions.

Georgia yawned, stretching out her tired body as she stumbled towards the burnt out fire pit right in the centre of camp. No one else was up so she took a couple of minutes to herself, something that was near impossible to do around her friends.

Damp grass and burnt out wood scented the crisp morning air, a bitter cold wind swept softly through the forest, making trees creek and dead autumn leaves rustle. Georgia smiled to herself, pushing her hands into the pockets if Oliver’s coat, savouring the warmth from the fabric that held his scent.

Sarah must have had the same idea as Georgia; get up early to have some quiet time before the children got up. Sarah’s presence made Georgia a little uncomfortable. The girl had already styled her dark brown hair, put on her face and seemed abnormally happy for someone who had just slept in a tent all night. Georgia hadn’t bothered with her appearance, pulling on Oliver’s coat and woolly hat was enough. All she cared about was that her friends loved her.

“Morning” Sarah smiled taking a seat ext to Georgia on the log, politely declining the beer that was being waved in her face.

After a couple of minutes of silence Sarah decided to ask Georgia about her relationship with Oliver causing Georgia to choke on her beer. The only person she ever spoke to about relationships was her mother and very really Thomas. It wasn’t even as if Sarah had asked simple questions like how long they had been together or how they met, something like that it was the question she had asked that startled her so much; ‘What’s it like being in a relationship with Oliver Sykes’, as if she was some silly little tramp only looking for a story to sell about the Sykes brothers.

“Well it’s not really a relationship” Georgia mumbled, uncomfortable with the whole situation. She was praying for Sarah to just drop it, not wanting to discuss such a personal matter with, what was essentially, a stranger. Georgia was never one to be rude to someone, she was the only one that any of the boys knew that actually had any manners at all, she wanted Sarah to feel like part of the group if Thomas was serious about her but if she kept prying into things that had nothing to with her, Georgia was going to have a harder time being nice to her than she initially thought.

Apparently the Gods had yet to be awoken that morning as Sarah started talking a mile a second about what her opinion was on the whole situation. A wash of relief filled Georgia when she spotted Thomas, who was looking a little worse for were, stumbling towards them, clutching his head as if it was going to detach from his body. Sarah stopped talking as soon as Thomas sat beside her, draping an arm around her shoulder. Georgia stood from the small group deciding to go back to the safety of Oliver’s death grip rather than be a third wheel or worse be bombarded with more questions from Sarah.

“She hates me” Sarah sighed watching as Georgia walked back to her tent. Thomas shook his head ‘no’ instantly regretting it when he felt nauseous.

“You just need to get to know her,” Thomas groaned, lying down on the grass, closing his eyes. His hangover was far worse than he could ever have anticipated.

Sarah rolled her eyes. She didn’t want to get to know Georgia; she wanted to be as far away from her as possible. But Georgia wasn’t who she was there for.

*****

A smile spread across Oliver’s face when Georgia returned to the tent, falling straight into his arms as soon as the zip was done up. He had woken up as soon as her body left his, lying awake able to hear her whole conversation Sarah. He hadn’t really thought about their relationship before or, according to Georgia, lack of one. He had just taken it as if the had started a relationship when they hooked up at New Year.

“Be my girlfriend Georgia” he spoke softly into her hair. Georgia’s heart stopped, she hadn’t expected him to want a relationship. The great Oliver Sykes actually wanted to commit to something other than music. At least if nothing was certain about their relationship he couldn’t hurt her.

“Georgia please I'm not going to fuck everything up” Oliver sighed, pushing her hair away from her eyes, his heart beating against his chest loudly. He had never been so terrified in his life, not even the first time he went on stage. He had every right to be scared though he was only twenty two and he had found the girl he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. He didn’t want to sleep with supermodels or groupies he didn’t even feel the need to look at other girls anymore.

“I know this is all really fast but…” Georgia cut him off by pressing her lips firmly on his, wrapping her arms around his neck. Neither where quite sure what would happen, both terrified of hurting each other and themselves in the process.

*****

The day had flown in. Oliver took Georgia down to the lake in order to get away from the noise of camp, Matt, Curtis, Tom, Dan, Nick, Ali, Sam and Benny had managed to make some sort of football field in the campsite, keeping them entertained for the majority of the day only stopping to eat and drink. Thomas and Sarah had just been lounging around all day getting to know each other better.

“Go speak to her know” Thomas said pushing Sarah towards Georgia and Oliver who were making their way back into the campsite. Thomas had been trying to persuade Sarah to get to know Georgia better. He knew Georgia was never going to be the one to make the first move. He had been a little concerned about how hesitant Sarah was being about trying to be friends with Georgia, if they were going to be in a relationship then she needed to be able to get on with his best friend.

Sarah smiled at Thomas, rolling her eyes when her back was turned on him. She made her way slowly towards Georgia and Oliver muttering curses about Thomas. She didn’t feel the need to be nice to Georgia or even make an effort with her at all. Georgia just wasn’t someone Sarah could see herself being friends with, they weren’t into the same things, just so happened to have the same taste in men.

Georgia clung onto Oliver’s body a little tighter when she noticed Sarah walking towards them making Oliver laugh softly. He kissed her nose, hugging her closer to his body as it started to rain softly over the camp.

“Can I borrower her for a second please?” Sarah asked Oliver. He nodded, kissing Georgia softly, squeezing her hand as a subtle gesture that he was there for her before walking away to play football with the rest of the boys.

Both girls stood awkwardly for a couple of seconds before sitting down on the log exactly like they had one that morning. Georgia put the umbrella she had in her hand up over them, shielding them from the rain. Sarah pulled her phone from her pocket to text someone no doubt while Georgia watched the boys playing football in the rain, smiling at the stupid things they would shout at each other and the small wrestling matches they would get into.

“How do you put up with being the only girl?” Sarah asked, startling Georgia. She truly wanted to know. She had always grown up with girls, never being left with a big group of boys by herself. She wouldn’t feel comfortable around just boys; she would feel the need to look spotless all the time. She wasn’t sure how Georgia did it, walking around like she had just woken up and yet she still looked beautiful. Even with no make up and hair all over the place boys still wanted her. Sarah had never spent much time around girls she considered to be prettier than she was.

Georgia shrugged. She had been brought up with boys, only really having girlfriends in high school and they weren’t exactly friends. She had always felt more accepted with boys, never feeling the need to impress them, never feeling insecure around them.

“Maybe you should have some more female interaction in your life” Sarah said, standing up and walking away from the campsite. “Then maybe you wouldn’t be such a stuck-up bitch” she mumbled, pressing her phone to her ear waiting patiently for the other person to pick up.

Georgia sighed as she watched Sarah walk away from her. A lot of girls, as they grow up, would say boys were the biggest problem in their life. Georgia was the opposite. She had never had a problem making friends with boys; they always seemed to like her, even if they didn’t want to sleep with her. But girls were a whole other problem. They just never seemed to click with her. Or if they did they would only be using her to get to her brother.

Thomas was her best friend and she’d be fucked if Sarah was going to break them apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah I don't like this one
but it's all really important to the story.
I think Georgia's coming across as to much of a cow.
Thanks for comments
more maybe?
x