Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

I have loved, And I have lost.

Oliver was nervous. No, Oliver was scared shitless. Thomas could tell as he watched his older brother pacing the living room, blocking his view of the telly. Curtis could tell and he was standing on the porch talking to someone on his phone. Hell even the goldfish, who was swimming around aimlessly in the glass bowl on the coffee table, could tell.

“Oli sit the fuck down,” Thomas sighed, fed up of only being able to catch half of the program that was playing on the screen.

Oliver rubbed his hands over his face groaning, as he sat down beside his brother. He tried desperately to focus on anything other than the fact that in less than half an hour he was going to pick up Georgia to take her out on a date. On a date that she had actually agreed to go on without him having to put up fight about it. He had been preparing himself for her rejection. The thought of her agreeing had never even crossed his mind. Now he had no idea what to do.

“Oli chill the fuck out man” Thomas moaned, as his brother’s constant leg twitching had finally annoyed him to much. He thought Oliver may actually just be out to annoy him tonight.

“Fuck off,” Oliver mumbled back. He knew something was going to go wrong tonight. He knew he would do something stupid; say something ridiculous to embarrass himself. Or worse: Georgia.

*****

“Georgia?” Sam said quietly making his way into her bedroom. It had been a couple of hours since she had returned from shopping and Oliver had left looking like he had just won the lottery.

She was sitting on the foot of her bed in a tank top and a pair of shorts. Confused, Sam made his way slowly to sit beside her on the bed.

“I’m sorry I was a dick”

“You’re always a dick” she mumbled back. Sam wrapped his arm around her shoulders, a small smile breaking on both their faces. They could never stay mad at each other for long.

“Aren’t you supposed to be going out with Oli?” Sam asked, curious as to why she was not dressed yet.

“Maybe,” Georgia mumbled back. Truth be told she was terrified about going out with him. “What if he turns out to be everything I thought he would?”

“He wont sweetie. But if he does I’ll be the first to kick his ass”

Sam was sure Oliver knew better than to fuck around with his baby sister. All the boy’s cared for her even if they had a funny way of showing it. Surly Oliver wouldn’t fuck up years of friendship and trust and on the off chance that he would slip up, Sam could always beet him stupid.

“I’ll help” Ali’s voice made the siblings jump slightly. They turned to see him standing at the door not wanting to miss out on anything that was being said.

*****

Oliver stood in the hall way of the Carters, and Ali’s, flat. His palms were sweating worse than they were the first time he ever went on stage with his band. His red checkered shirt felt like it was slowly tightening around his chest making it near impossible to breath. He wanted to prove Georgia wrong, that he could be a gentleman, that he was a good person.

Georgia stood at her bedroom door smoothing down her dress for the hundredth time. She was nervous, more than nervous. The same thought kept repeating itself over and over in her mind; what if was a dickhead?

Georgia’s room door opened making Oliver’s heart stop in his chest. She looked beautiful. Sam and Ali were sat on the living room sofa watching the scene unfold; Oliver complementing Georgia on her beauty, Georgia blushing at said compliment and then awkwardly leaving the flat.

“Fuck, I wish I could watch the whole thing” Ali spoke sadly, truly willing to pay to witness the rest of the night’s events. Sam laughed softly before answering him.

“Me too mate, me too”

*****

“Fuck off Oliver” Georgia screamed, making her way down the busy streets of Sheffield. Oliver followed closely behind, apologizing to anyone that he bumped into. He knew going to the bar after dinner was a bad idea.

“Gee please it wasn’t what it looked like” Oliver shouted after her. She stopped in the middle of the street causing him to almost run into the back of her.

“Of course it wasn’t,” she spat, poking her finger against his chest. “She just happened to fall right on top of you”

Georgia had come out from the bathroom to find some red head nearly on top of Oliver. It made her feel physically sick. The whole night, up until that point, had been great. Oliver had proven himself to be everything that Georgia had never have thought possible. He made her feel like she had never felt before.

“Will you just listen for once in your fucking life” Oliver yelled, grabbing onto her wrist. “She came over to me. She spoke to me. Why in the fuck would I mess up the one chance that I have with you”

“You tell me” Georgia said harshly, pulling her arm from Oliver’s grip.

Oliver never seen the tears that poured from her eyes as she thought of how stupid she had been to think that he was a decent guy. How stupid she was for even considering following her heart instead of sticking to the reason in her head.

Oliver stood frozen to the spot, watching as Georgia walked away from him. He had fucked up. He should have told Amy to fuck off as soon as he had seen her. But not even he could have known she would literally try to fuck him at the bar. Of course he would never touch her when there was a chance of being with Georgia.

He had fucked up big time but it only made him more determined to win her over in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I should get some comment because I worked hard on this.
thanks.