Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

I close my eyes and I still ***ing see you.

“So the rumors are true, Baby Carters coming on tour” Georgia removed her eyes from the magazine article on extreme skinny celebrities she had been glancing at to see Matt Nicholls, drummer of Bring Me the Horizon, making his way towards her through the small aisles of the petrol station they had stopped at. Both Bring Me the Horizon and Architects, accompanied by Thomas and Georgia, had been on the road for two hours making their way towards the first venue of the UK leg of the tour.

Michael had given Georgia time off with a promise that her job would still be waiting for her when she got back. She was still a little reluctant to go even though she had down tours with the band before. Although those tours were only up and down the UK, this time they were going all over Europe. Not knowing what to do, Georgia had phoned her mum for advice. The answer to her confusion was that if she didn’t go her mum would kick her ass for her.

“How can anyone find that attractive?” Georgia mumbled. Personally she had never seen the attraction in extremely skinny people.

“Dunno mate, I’ve always liked my girls with a bit of meat on them,” Matt laughed while grabbing Georgia’s bum playfully.

“Stop manhandling my sister Nicholls” Sam yelled from the entrance of the shop. Georgia pushed Matt out of her way as Thomas walked towards her. They stood in a tight embrace until someone coughing broke them apart. Their eyes were met with an angry looking Oliver. He and Georgia hadn’t spoken since the night of their date over three weeks ago. Both were still upset over it.

Georgia couldn’t get Oliver out of her head. Everything she thought about lead back to the tattoo covered, long haired boy. She had tried to stop thinking about him but that only lead to more thinking of him. She wanted so desperately to believe that he was telling the truth about what happened in the bar but her head just wouldn’t let her. Instead she blocked out any conversation she heard about him, ignored his constant phone calls and texts, made some excuses so that she was never in the same room as him.

All her attempts of forgetting about him were only leading her to frustrate herself. She wouldn’t allow herself to miss him. But even she couldn’t deny the small part of her herself that seemed to disappear whenever his presence was missing.

“Come buy sweets with me” Georgia mumbled, dragging Thomas along with her.

Sam put his arm around his broken friend. When Georgia had come home that night crying, Sam hadn’t even waited to hear the story. He had grabbed his car keys and was making his way to Oliver’s flat before Georgia could even make her way to her room. Sam had punched Oliver in the face, giving him one hell of an impressive black eye in the process. Although once he had heard the story he had felt terrible. Oliver had assured him that he would have done exactly the same thing in his position.

Truthfully, everyone had been hoping that if the two were stuck on tour together for long enough that they would eventually have to speak to each other. Maybe they would even make up and get together, but that would call for a miracle. A miracle that everyone was silently hoping for.

*****

The sun was beating through the small van that everyone was packed into. Well, not everyone, just Oliver, Sam, Thomas, Ali and Georgia, as well as the driver, and good friend, Chris. Everyone that was part of the tour where packed into three identical small white vans that would be their transport for the next four months.

“We haven’t moved in half an hour” Ali commented mostly for the purpose of the video he had in his hand. He had started filming as soon as the van had started moving and didn’t show any sign of turning it off anytime soon.

“It’s called a traffic jam Ali, get used to it” Chris laughed, opening the door and stepping outside. He opened the sliding door to the middle section letting everyone else free to come and go as they pleased while the traffic stood at a stand still.

Ali, Sam and Georgia all pulled themselves out of the van, stretching their tired bodies out as they did. Oliver sat at one side of the small table with his head pressed against the glass window. Thomas was across from him uploading some pictures from his camera onto his laptop, shouting to Georgia he would join them once he was done. Curtis pulled himself into the van to sit beside a sullen looking Oliver. An hour in the van and Georgia still hadn’t spoken a word to him.

“Cheer up mate.” Curtis smiled, punching Oliver in the arm playfully. Oliver never moved, he just continued watching Georgia from the window as Dan and Tom mucked around with her running around the unmoving cars causing irritable drivers to shout at the ‘no good stupid kids’.

“If she’s got you that down go and speak to her you tool,” Curtis sighed. A light bulb seemed to go off in Oliver’s head as he clambered over Curtis to get out of the van. After straightening himself out slightly he made his way over to the large group of people that had congregated amongst the traffic. Georgia rolled her eyes when he stopped in front of her.

“Can we talk?” he spoke quietly, in fear of his friends making fun of him over the subject later on. “Please?” he added once she had said nothing back.

The pair walked about ten feet away from their friends in order to get some for of privacy. Georgia ran her hands through her hair as she bounced on the heels of her feet. Oliver watched as he rubbed the back of his neck uneasily.

“Maybe we should try and get along while we’re on tour” Georgia shocked both Oliver and herself to be the first one to speak. Every time she looked at him she would be reminded of how stupid she had been for believing him. That being said, she did have to live with him for four months and she was not going to be held responsible for ruining the experience for everyone else.

“Em...okay” Oliver had no idea what to say. He had been preparing himself for weeks for her to blow up at him, to yell in his face and remind him of how much of an idiot he had been. He wasn’t sure wither the rational side of Georgia was worse than her vengeful side or not.

“Look about that nigh…”

“Let’s just forget about it” Georgia cut him off before he could upset her again. She didn’t want to hear his excuses of why she wasn’t good enough for him. She just wanted everything to go back to normal. For them to go back to making fun of each other all the time and Thomas having to yell at them to stop teasing one another.

Before she could even stop herself, she had wrapped her arms tightly around Oliver’s waist, resting the side of her face against his hard chest. It took him a couple of seconds to react, pulling her flush against his body, placing his chin gently on top of her head.

They both needed the simple act of comfort. Georgia to show her some little hope that maybe Oliver had been telling the truth about that night. Maybe he was a good guy and she had just jumped to conclusions. Oliver needed it to prove to himself that all his efforts were not in vain.

The couple stood embraced in one another unaware of the audience they had. Their friend’s actions had stopped as they watched the pair intently. Each hoping that neither of them would start yelling.

“Maybe our miracle will happen”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm off uni and work till wednesday
so i could get loads of updates out
that is if i could get some comments and stuffs.
thanks to LoveShadows18 who already had commented
go on.
(: