Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

Curtains close, take a bow.

Thomas loved Glasgow. He had always craved the busy streets of big towns. Where as Georgia was more of a beach person. She could never understand her best friend’s love of the loud, over crowded cities. By moonlight she could appreciate the beauty of the ancient buildings although there was something eerie about the yellow glow that the streetlights provided.

So far both bands had received a great reaction for every town they had visited. Thomas and Georgia were running around every night tending to the endless demand for t-shirts, jumpers, anything they were selling. The tour had started really well with popularity rising and moral high in the camp.

“Nearly thirty fucking pound, its fucking ridiculous” Dan yelled, walking down the quiet streets of Glasgow. He and Georgia had been sent out to get food after the show finished. Thinking that the easiest thing to do was to go to the closest store that was opened had turned out to be an expensive decision. They had only got crisps, sweets, cigarettes and some beer.

“Stop shouting” Georgia sighed. She was too tired to care about anything at that moment.

They only had to walk for five minutes before the reached the dingy hotel they were staying in for the night. The following morning they were embarking on a three day car journey to Germany for the European leg of the tour.

“Where are you going?” Dan asked full of concern as Georgia walked straight past the hotel room where everyone was. They had got three rooms to share between everyone, but had decided to have a small party to celebrate the success of the first half of tour.

“To bed” she said, making her way to the next room. The room itself was submerged in darkness exactly how she wanted it to be. Making her way carefully to the one of the small beds that was pushed up against the wall; she removed her clothing, letting them fall wherever they felt like. She climbed into bed covering her underwear clad body with the old worn out quilt. All she wanted was sleep. No one had had a decent night sleep in almost four weeks.

“Georgia?” Sam whispered making his way into the room. Of course it was going to be him. He always was the doting big brother, constantly making sure she was okay. His attempts to be quiet shot to hell when he tripped over someone’s bag and landed on the hard flooring yelling a series of curses.

“If you’re going to be loud, fuck off” Georgia mumbled, burying her head into the sorry excuse for a pillow the hotel had provided. The bed sunk to the side as Sam rolled in behind her, groaning and clutching his side the entire time.

“You okay?” he asked quietly wrapping his arm around her small body. Their soft breathing and the occasional yell from next door where the only noises to enter the room.

“Yeah”

Sam and Georgia had always been close. They had always shared the same groups of friends, same likes and dislikes. They had always been together growing up, looking out for each other. Whenever a boy would make Georgia upset Sam would be the first to beat the shit out of them. It was the same if a girl had messed with Sam, Georgia was the first to call her a slag and then beat her up. Being less than a year apart, their mother had always feared that they would never be able to get on. So understandably she was ecstatic about how well the siblings got on.

*****

“And as you can clearly see the Carters always like to sleep in” Tom was providing the commentary for camera man Ali as they made their way into Sam and Georgia’s hotel room.

Sam was lying sprawled out across the floor amongst the various bags wrapped up in the quilt from the bed. Georgia was left on the bed curled up in a ball clutching onto the pillow presumably for warmth seeing as Sam had stolen the covers.

“How do they manage to sleep through everything?” Ali asked. The previous night after Sam had left, the hotel manager had shouted at the boys three times about the noise level of the party before he threatened to kick them out. Not wanting to spend another night trying to sleep in the vans, the party was cut short.

Two of the vans had already left, leaving team Architects to make their own way towards Germany.

“Maybe we should pour water on them” Ali wondered aloud, moving the camera from Sam to Georgia, occasionally looking around the cramped room. The morning was making a feeble attempt to break through the think black clouds that had accumulated during the night, in order to try and let some light through the dirty window.

The camera was soon focused on Tom as he made his way towards the siblings. He kicked Sam gently in side causing him groan, as he stripped his clothing down to his boxers.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Sam groaned, carefully sitting up while holding onto his aching side. He clutched the quilt to his body as he dragged himself over to the other bed where Ali had sat so they could watch Tom.

Tom lay down carefully behind Georgia, making hand gestures to his friends to take photos. He wrapped an arm around Georgia’s waist and closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.

“Oli’s going to love this”

*****

Moral in van Architects had dropped considerably from the night before. It had started pouring rain as soon as they pulled out of the hotel car park and the heating in the van was broken. Everyone was wearing heavy jumpers and woolly hats in order to keep their body temperatures above freezing.

Tim had been appointed driver of the first part of the journey. Dan was sitting up front helping with directions, leaving the other four huddled in the back. Sam and Ali were sitting on one side of the table playing card games. Georgia and Tom where sitting on the other side, wrapped up in each other with an earphone each from the same ipod and sharing a bottle of water between them.

“If I didn’t know them I’d recon they were together” Sam said quietly, nudging Ali with his elbow. Ali looked over to the couple, a smile breaking out on his face at how cute they looked together.

“Maybe if Oliver buggers things up they might get together” Ali smiled looking from the couple back to Sam. He never said anything in return. They thought of all his friends potentially fancying his sister was just too much to handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who commented/subscribed.
I'm not going to update again until i get some more comments though.
x