Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

Best friends means forever, ***!

Thomas sighed sadly as he placed his beer down on the table he was sitting at watching the mess of drunken bodies around him. Georgia was sitting beside him occasionally stealing quick glances at him. They hadn’t spoken to each other since that morning as Thomas had left to take photos of the bands sets leaving Georgia to run the merch booth herself. Well, that was until the Architects had finished their set and just kind of pushed their way into helping her.

Georgia had felt terrible about missing their set. Throughout the tour her and Thomas had been working in shifts running the merch, making sure they at least caught half of each bands set. She loved watching the boys on stage, loved seeing their constant hard work paid off leaving the unbearably happy.

“It’s all kicking off now!” Sam’s drunken voice filled the tent that was currently occupied by the after party. The two friends watched as Tom held Sam in a headlock to stop him from running around causing chaos all while Tim caught it all on camera.

“What’s going on with you two?” Thomas’s voice broke the trance that Georgia seemed to be in as she watched Tom.

“Nothing”

“When did you start keeping things from me?” he spat. The entire time they had known each other, they had always told each other everything.

“What are you talking about?” Georgia asked not quiet sure what was wrong with him.

“What’s going on with you and Searle?” Thomas raised his voice, fed up with not getting a straight answer.

“Nothing!” Georgia spat causing Thomas to roll his eyes. “Just because I think he’s good looking doesn’t mean that I’m suddenly not telling you things,” She continued. Thomas had caught the hurt that was present in her voice but before he could apologize for jumping down her throat, Ali and Oliver had joined the table.

Georgia heart sank as Oliver stared at her. She had watched him eyeing up girls all night. Every time she had tried to talk to him he would make an excuse to leave only for her to find him hanging off whatever tramp would give him the time of day. She hadn’t been aware of how much he could hurt her up until that point.

“Your brother is a tool sometimes” Oliver laughed humorlessly at Georgia. She glared at him not sure as to what had possessed him to say something like that to her. He and Sam had been friends for years and he knew how close the siblings where.

“Maybe you should take a good look at yourself before you talk about other people” Georgia spat at him, downing what little was left in her glass before leaving the tent.

Oliver stared after her as she pushed passed people not even bothering to apologize to anyone. That wasn’t like her. She was always the first person to get on at anyone who didn’t have any manners. That only meant one thing; he had pissed her off big time.

“Fuck” Oliver yelled causing almost everyone in the tent to turn towards the table, Sam and Tom were still to busy wrestling each other to even notice him, before he got up and stormed out of the tent.

“Well that miracle was short lived”

*****

The drive to Hungry was long. Ali and Tim were in the front trying to figure out where to go while in the back Dan and Sam were sleeping on one side of the table and Georgia and Tom were on the other side mucking about with Ali’s laptop.

Ali threw the map in the back finally giving up with not being able to understand it, a loud sigh being admitted from him at the same time. Tom turned off the laptop deciding that he would rather smother Georgia with affection than watch Ali’s stupid videos. Georgia seemed to have no problem with Tom’s sudden change in attitude towards her. To be honest she had always found herself slightly attracted to him anyway, and if Oliver was clearly not bothered with her anymore what was stopping her form finding someone new?

“We’re staying in a hostel” Ali said as he watched the countryside fly by him occasionally stealing quick glances in the rear view mirror checking up on what was going on behind him. He was always a bit nervous when Tom or Dan where behind him as the always found some way to mess with him. Not that he minded, it was all in good fun.

“Do you know what film I really don’t like? Hostel.” Tom said, not letting anyone have a chance to answer him. “Do you know where that was set? Eastern Europe”

A soft laugh filled the van. From there on anything that was said was followed with a reference to the film that Tom so openly despised. A loud laugh following Tim’s comment of “What is this mechanical horse” about the van, had successfully woken Dan up. Sam however continued in his drunken slumber through the noise without a problem.

“Get something sharp” Dan yelled playfully as Tim pulled into a garage to stock up on food and water and also to get some directions. Throughout the drive everyone had started to get noticeably uncomfortable with all the joking. Even a little frightened of the strange country they were in.

*****

“They’re not sandwiches, they’re toppings on bread” Tom said through a mouth full of bread to the camera his twin was currently pointing to his face. Georgia giggled softy at Tom’s actions making him smile.

The two bands where currently stuffed into the small dressing room of the venue they were playing at. No one was quiet sure where they were, but they had been provided with bottles of wine and endless amounts sandwich making materials.

Sam rolled his eyes at the scoff that came from Oliver’s whore of the night. The two of them were sitting in the furthest corner away from everyone clearly not amused with the actions from the rest of the group. Sam wrapped his arm protectively around his sister in an attempt to shield her from the glares coming from the corner. He was starting to wish that Tom would pull his finger out and confess his love for Georgia so that Oliver would realize how much of an idiot he was being.

“Gee we need to set up” Thomas said as he entered the room. They hadn’t spoken since the night in Germany and it was starting to become obvious to everyone how much they missed each other.

A round of ‘good lucks’ and quick hugs went around the room, before Georgia and Thomas were walking quietly to the stall outside where they would be selling merch for the night.

“I’m sorry I was a dick” Thomas said quietly, unable to cope with the silence that surrounded them.

“Me too” Georgia smiled, throwing herself to him, each of the hugging the other as if it would be the last time they would see each other. They continued their walk with their arms around each other, smiles on their faces, knowing that at least for a couple of hours their would be no more drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, not the best but still.
I'm not updating till i get more feed back though cause believe it or not i am actually working hard on these.
Thanks to eveyone who had commented (:
x