Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

I need to somehow stop this,

but your beauty intrigues me.

The obnoxiously bright sunlight pouring in through the hotel window was what woke Georgia up on the morning that tour was officially over. That and her pounding headache.

After she and Thomas had made up, they had worked on merch drinking the entire time and the proceeded to the official end of tour party where she may have gone over bored with the alcohol. Georgia could only dread hearing the stories of what embarrassing things she done during the night.

Georgia groaned, rubbing her hand across her face feeling the makeup that was smeared all over the place. Her body tensed when an arm was placed around her stomach pulling her flush against a boxer-clad body. A blood-curdling scream was let out before she realised who the body was. After she realised who the body was a loud slap was echoed through the room.

“What the fuck Georgia?” Oliver yelled, sitting up on the uncomfortable bed. He watched her storm around the room, picking up items of clothing that had been thrown around as he held on to his stinging cheek. He had gone to bed ecstatic last night with the only girl in the world that he wanted only to wake up to a slap on the face. He never could understand how the youngest Carter worked. Then again, that was all part of the attraction, how he craved to understand every little detail of her being.

“Why are you in bed with me?” she yelled, throwing his shirt at him successfully hitting his face. She was livid. Oliver had pissed her off last night before they had even arrived at the party and she was positive he must have pissed her off even more while they were there. And now he was in her hotel room, lying in her bed, looking at her as if she was nuts. He had a nerve.

“You wanted to come back here so I came with you” he answered quietly, crawling out of bed and pulling his shirt on. Georgia’s mind stopped for a second as she traced his half naked body before she kicked back into gear after she remembered about the countless girls who had had their hands all over it.

“Why didn’t Tom come with me?” she was still yelling. She didn’t care that it was causing her head to hurt even more.

Oliver’s heart missed a beat as she spoke. Tom was looking for her all night but Oliver wasn’t going to tell her that he was hiding her from him. All he wanted to do was spend time with her. And after Oliver explained that Tom was busy talking to his twin, Georgia seemed to want to spend time with him.

Before Oliver could answer a loud banging on the door shook the room, startling the pair. The banging seemed to echo the way Georgia’s heart was beating in her chest; loud and fast, as if it were going to burst from her chest with anger.

“Open the fucking door Georgia!” Tom’s voice boomed through the door, his fist still banging against it.

“Open it fucking now!” that time it was Sam. Both Architects boys were standing against the door, shifting uncomfortably after literally flying down the small corridor when they heard a loud scream. Both were going out of their minds with worry as to what was happening behind the wooden barricade. It wasn’t long before they were joined by everyone else who was on the tour, each with a matched look of worry.

Georgia pulled on her dress she was wearing the night before turning to look at Oliver for the last time. An emotionless look plastered to his face.

“I tried to trust you. I forgave you for our fucking date and now look. You wont even give me the time of day because your to busy banging every fucking whore you can lay your hands…”

“Like you’re any better,” Oliver’s yell easily cut of Georgia’s. His heart broke at the frightened look that had appeared on her face. He never wanted her to be scared of him; he wanted to be the one to protect her when she was scared.

“You haven’t spoke to me in weeks ‘cause you’re to fucking busy with Tom. Why should I wait around if your going to treat me like a twat?” he asked quietly. So quietly Georgia could hardly hear him over the constant banging on the door.

“At least he like me for me and not just because he wants to sleep with me” Georgia spat instantly regretting it when she saw the hurt flash through Oliver’s eyes.

“Just leave me alone Oli,” Georgia said quietly, walking slowly towards the door with built up tears travelling down her face.

Tom and Sam immediately stopped their hammering on the door when the handle moved revealing the tear stained face of Georgia. Instantly the two boys arms were around her small body, soft murmurs filling the air.

Everyone’s eyes eventually landed on Oliver’s rigid body standing beside the bed. Still only wearing his t-shirt and boxers, his head was hanging low, his eyes glued to Georgia, his face lost amongst tears.

Oliver and Georgia’s eyes met one last time before she was dragged away from the closing door, each band separating the two.

*****

“I don’t know what to do,” Sam said sadly down his phone that was pressed into the side of his face in order for him to hear his mother on the other end. His attempts of trying to block out the constant loud noise of the airport were all in vain.

Sam was worried. Really worried. He was always a little over protective of Georgia and what had happened that morning with Oliver was something that he wasn’t supposed to let happen. She wasn’t meant to get hurt by tattooed idiots. She wasn’t meant to get hurt by non-tattooed idiots. He felt like he had let her down.

“Just make sure you’re there for her and let her make her own choice. You can’t do any better than that,” she said as cheerily as she could. She knew how much Georgia liked Oliver, of course she understood about Tom as well as she had been through all that when she was younger. Mrs. Carter is where Georgia got her looks from, same long blond hair, icy blue eyes, and flawless lightly tanned skin.

Sam spotted Ali amongst the crowd making crazy arm gestures trying to get his attention. Of course you could spot anyone off the tour in a second amongst the mainly business suited crowd. All you had to look for was a bunch of grown men with long hair, tight trousers, tattoos and ridiculous hats.

“I need to go mum, my planes boarding. I’ll see you for Christmas”

After an exchange of ‘byes’, the two hung up. Sam made his way through the crowd towards his friends all while thinking about the upcoming week.

In seven days it would be Christmas day. A day that he and Georgia would spend the morning together in the flat before making their way to Brighton to their parent’s house. A day that was looked forward too all year through. A day that hopefully would start a fresh.

*****

“I call shower first!” Curtis yelled as he and the Sykes brothers crossed the threshold of their flat before he ran straight to the bathroom. All any of them wanted to do was go for a shower and get a decent nights sleep in their own beds.

Bags were left at the door carelessly, as no one could be bothered to move them, as the brothers made their way to the couch in the living room. Being back in the house was an odd feeling. Getting back to reality after living on a bus for five months was always a bit strange.

Oliver had been quiet since the argument that morning. He wouldn’t have stayed with Georgia if he knew she would freak out about it. He just wanted to make sure that nothing happened to her.

“Don’t worry you two will be talking again in no time” Thomas smiled slightly, throwing his arm around Oliver’s shoulders. An eerie silence filled the room when Oliver never said anything back.

Both brothers knew that they wouldn’t be talking in know time. Thomas hoped Georgia would forgive Oliver and he would forgive her. His hopes weren’t as high as they usually were.

Oliver knew nothing good would come about the whole situation. Maybe Georgia was a lost cause to him, maybe they weren’t meant to be anything but friends. He would be an idiot if he were to give up on her know though after he had worked so hard to get her for years. He would simply have to try harder even if it meant his heart was to break even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dallas Green's voice=love.

The second part to the heading is at the top because it wouldn't fit in.
Comments and stuff and I'll post another before i go to work tomorrow (:
Thanks again to everyone who has subscribed and that.
x