Living in the Playboy Mansion.

Chapter 1

Lola was flicking threw a magazine when a picure caught her eye. It was a man and three young blonde females. Lola reconized them, they were Hugh Hefner and his three girlfriends Bridget, Holly and Kendra. Lola had dreamed of being a model and had done a few shoots before but she wanted to do playboy, she longed for it. It was her dream.

Competition,
One lucky winner will meet Hugh Hefner and his girls and will also celebrate with a party at Miami Beach hotel.
Please enter details below, for a chance of winning.

Name: Lola Mckenzie.
Date of birth: 4 April 1988.
Address: 41 Broxton Close, Leicester.
Job: Model in progress and works in New Look.
Hair Colour: Blonde.
Relationship Status: Single.

Sent.

"I wonder why they wanted to know whether or not I'm in a relationship" Lola asked her best mate Katie.
"I don't know" Katie mumbled looking at a picture of Robert Pattinson.

"Lola, Post" Andrea, Lola's mum shouted up the stairs.
"Coming" Lola shouted back.

Andrea watched with curiosity wandering what the letter was about.

"Oh my Ducks, I've won!" Lola screamed with excitement.
"Won what?" Andrea stared at her daughter whom was now dancing in her underwear in the kitchen.
"Bloody hell woman, get some clothes on!" Jacob said cheekily at his older sister.
"Jacob, get out" Lola yelled reaching her her pink silk dressing gown that was hanging on the kitchen door.
"I want my breakfast now move" Jacob said shoving his sister out the way so he could put the bread into the toaster.
"Dumb Ass" Lola hissed leaving the kitchen with her letter.

Lola sat on her bed and re-read the letter. There was a reply slip at the bottom which Lola Filled in straight away. After dressing in a Denim mini skirt, Thigh high boots and a White blouse, Lola headed to the post office where she posted the reply slip and bought a magazine. '3' missed calls, her phone read, she checked the numbers but they was all the same and didn't reconized them.
"I wonder who it is" Lola thought to herself.
At that moment the phone rang, the caller ID was the number she didn't reconize.

"Hello" Lola said cheerily.
"Hello, this is Mark, I'm one of the organizers of the playboy competition you entered" A deep voice replied.
"Oh" was all Lola could reply.
"I've just come to give you some details, don't worry" He laughed down the phone.
"Ok" Lola replied still shocked.
"A car will pick you up on Saturday 14th and take you to the airport where you'll fly to Chicago in a private jet belonging to Hugh hefner himself, after the flight you'll be picked up in another car and taken to the Mansion where you'll meet Hef and his girls and you'll be staying there for three days, you got it?" Mark explained.
"Yes" lola replied excited, three days, can't wait.

It was the 14th and Lola was waiting for the expected car, there was two suitcases, both were pink with Playboy bunny heads covering it. Lola had been shopping on the wednesday and stocked up on Make-up, Dresses, Shorts, Tops, Cardigans, Jeans, Skirts, Jumpers, Leggings, Lingerie, Shoes and accessories. She'd spent well over £600.

The car still hadn’t turned up and it was thirty minutes late, was it ever going to come?
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit boring at the start I know and I apologize. Will get better though, I hope.
Please comment. Thanks.x