Untitled.

Chapter one of one?

Normal POV

Gerard Way awoke facing the wall of his bunk. He let out a quiet groan, and stretched. He turned around, and picked his phone up to check the time. The background on his phone was a picture of him and his lovely girlfriend. Her name was Lindsey, and her stage name was Lyn-Z. She was in a band, like he was. However, she was the bass player, not the singer. The band she was in had the name Mindless Self Indulgence. They were one of Gerard's favorite bands. Not because he was dating the drop dead gorgeous bass player of course. They were his favorite band because they were different.

It was the summer time, and his band, My Chemical Romance, and a bunch of other bands where on this tour together. Projekt Revolution. You may have heard of it, you may not have. In Gerard's opinion, it was the best tour of his entire life.

Even though it was in the summer, and the days were hot, he was having the time of his life. Okay, so about this girlfriend of his. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, in his opinion. She had raven hair that went to her shoulders. Her eyes were big, and brown, and her lips were always painted red. She had the perfect body. She always had this red uniform on. She was so beautiful. Gerard was so in love with her.

They had met a few years back. Probably around six years ago, maybe. They had hit it off somewhat back then, and they figured out that they were going to tour together again. Once they saw each other, sparks flew. Gerard wanted her to be his for the rest of his life. His life changed when he finally started dating her.

The tour had started late July, and they had gotten together early August. He was so nervous when he was asking her out. When she accepted, he felt like the happiest man in the world. Lindsey made Gerard the happiest man in the world. He loved her to bits.

Gerard finally got out of bed, and felt a draft. He looked down and saw he was completely naked.

“Woah,” he said to himself.

At first, it didn't hit him. Then, after thinking of what happened last night, he remembered.

Lindsey pressed her lips to Gerard's. They were all alone, against a metal fence, making out. Gerard started massaging her breast softly, and kissing her passionately. Lindsey let out a moan, and Gerard started kissing her neck. She pressed her lips to his ear, and whispered four words.

“Make love to me?” She asked, breathless.


Him and Lindsey had had sex for the first time last night. He smiled to himself, and put on a pair of his boxers that was lying on the floor. He walked into the bathroom, a smile on his face. As soon as he saw his reflection, he gasped.

His hair was sticking up all over the place, and he had a mark on the side of his neck. His eyes went wide at the size of the mark. He put his fingers on it, hoping it was fake. But, it wasn't. Lindsey must have given him a hickey last night. He sighed to himself. It was going to take a lot of stuff to cover it up. And Gerard didn't have any type of foundation anymore. He hasn't worn make-up in ages. Maybe Lindsey would have some.

Lindsey.

Just her name made his heart pound out of his chest. They had only been dating a couple of weeks, but he was already hopelessly in love with her. The way she made him feel, no woman has ever done that before. She made him feel like he could conquer anything. He sighed, and wanted to see her.

He walked out of the bathroom, and back to his bunk. Something on the floor caught his eye. He picked it up, and his eyes went wide. It was Lindsey's black underwear. Gerard smiled to himself. How could she forget her underwear? Speaking of which. Where was she anyways? He put her underwear on his bed, and walked out into the lounge area. Frank and Mikey were out there, just relaxing.

“Have either of you guys seen Lindsey?” He asked.

Mikey, and Frank both looked at Gerard, and their eyes went wide.

“Whoa! What happened to your neck!?” Frank gasped.

Gerard blushed, and started rubbing the mark on his neck. He shifted uncomfortably, and laughed.

“I'm going to go look for Lindsey,” Gerard said.

Time lapse

Gerard was dressed in his usual outfit. He always over packed for clothes, but really only wore three for this tour. He was walking along all the tour buses, going to Mindless' tour bus. He'd figured that's where Lindsey would be. He put his head down and started thinking about last night again.

Gerard entered her with ease, and they both let out a moan.

“Oh, Gerard,” she whispered.


He smiled wider. Her voice when she had said that. If he could, he would put last night on repeat forever. The way she moaned his name was so....amazing. It was seriously music to his ears. He had finally got to their bus, which seemed like it was ages away. When it was really only three to four buses down. He knocked on the bus door, and waited patiently.

Lindsey, it's your lover boy!” He heard someone shout.

Gerard smiled to himself, and looked down at his shoes. He had fallen madly in love with Lindsey. Words can not describe how happy she made him. The bus door opened, and her sent hit him. He gasped, and was met with her gorgeous figure. He instantly smile at her, and she smiled back. She jumped into his arms, and they shared a soft kiss.

“Hey there, beautiful,” he whispered.

She giggled, and pressed another kiss on his lips. He wrapped her into a tight hug, and brought in her scent. Lindsey loved being in Gerard's arms. She felt so wanted, and loved when she was in his arms. All of the other guys she dated, never held her like Gerard did. All the guys felt all tense, Gerard just felt right. And last night, was one of the most magical moments of her life. Everything went so perfectly, she wished she could put it on repeat forever. Gerard was so gentle, and caring to her. She loved me. She might even be madly in love with him.

Neither of them were saying 'I love you' yet. It was too early in the relationship for that, they thought. Both of them wanted to tell each other that they loved each other, but they were both kind of scared. Gerard smiled into Lindsey's eyes, and pushed some hair out of her face. He brought her in for another kiss. Both of them had the same thought running in their minds. Last night. They both wanted to ask each other about it, but they didn't have the guts.

“Do you want to go back to my bus?” Gerard asked, out of nowhere.

Lindsey smiled, and nodded. She loved being with Gerard. Even if they just cuddled in his bunk the whole time. It meant the world to Lindsey. All of her other boyfriends never did that with her. Gerard was seriously different.

Gerard linked her hand with his, and they started walking back to the bus. Gerard looked forward with a small smile on his face, and Lindsey glanced at him. She saw his neck, and started holding in giggles. Gerard looked at her, and raised his eyebrow. She looked at him, and started laughing.

“What the hell are you laughing at?” He asked.

“Did you get burnt?”

He narrowed his eyes, and smiled. She was talking about the mark she'd left him. He touched the mark, and smiled.

“No, I believe that my girlfriend is a fucking vampire,” he laughed.

Lindsey bit her lip and looked down.

“Gerard, how was last night for you?” She asked, quietly.

“It was amazing, baby. One of the most magical nights of my life,” he told her.

She smiled widely, and kissed his lips. They finally got to Gerard's bus, and went inside. All the guys greeted them as they walked back into the bunk area. For some reason, it was really hot on the bus. Then again, it was the summer time. As soon as Gerard shut the door to the bunk area, their lips were pressed together. He pressed Lindsey against the bunks, and they shared a romantic kiss. They pulled away after a few seconds, and smiled. Gerard bent down, and picked up Lindsey's underwear that she'd left last night.

“You left these here,” he smiled.

She smiled wickedly, and kissed his lips.

“What do you say I leave another pair?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeah. Not my best work.
XD

Comments would be lovely, though.