Hate That I Love You

Falling For You

His body crushed mine against the bus. His hands made their way under my shirt, caressing my tender skin. His lips were still on mine, kissing me passionately. I didn’t push him off, but the kiss came as a surprise. I was more shocked of being caught then kissing him. I relaxed into the kiss, realizing that I really wanted the kiss. It seemed that Bryan was sucking all my troubles away. My knees gave out underneath me; I collapsed into Bryans arms, his steady arms kept me against the bus. My hands flew up to his face, kissing him more passionately. Not that the kiss could get any more passionate. His hands hurriedly searched under my shirt, grasping and gliding over the warm skin. The kiss grew more frenzied. His tongue ran along my bottom lip. I became more enthusiastic towards the kiss. My hands made it to his hair, tugging and grasping his blonde bangs as I pleased. His body pushed me further against the bus, almost crushing the air out of my lungs.

“Bryan!?” called a voice from the other side of the bus. My eyes shot open, I knew that voice. It was Ronnie

“Bryan? You back yet?”

He was getting closer, and Bryan and I were still attached at the mouth. My heart rate increased. I could almost hear Ronnie’s footsteps as he got closer. I removed my hands from Bryan’s hair and pressed them to his chest, hoping to apply enough pressure to push him off. I didn’t want him to stop, but I knew that if we kept going Ronnie would eventually catch me. And I’m sure Ronnie would have loved to walk in on us making out. Bryan sensed my panic and slowly stopped his actions.

“Yo? Bryan?” Ronnie was almost on top of us, Bryan’s hands were still up my shirt, and our lips were only just detaching .

Bryan looked at me, shocked. His hands instantly left their place from under my shirt. He quickly stepped back, our hair and clothes were a mess.

“Hey! Here you are!” Ronnie smiled, glancing at us both. The smile died from his face.

“Am I interrupting something?” he raised an eyebrow.

Bryan flattened out his messed hair and rearranged his shirt.

“No, I was just checking on Rory…” he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

I stood breathless. My heart was still running its 800 meter race, and coming first by the sound of it.

“Can I steal you for a while?” Ronnie pointed to Bryan.

“He…was just going anyway…” I smiled, killing the awkwardness.

Bryan glared at me, looked me up and down, and glanced back at Ronnie.

“Yeah, I was just going… What do you want me to do?”

Bryan’s voice died out as he moved further and further away from me, walking beside Ronnie. I placed a hand over my chest, securing my heart. I rubbed my hair down. My hands shook uncontrollably.

Eventually, I calmed my self down, rearranged my clothes and appeared from behind the bus. Thank god Ronnie hadn’t thought Bryan and I were ‘getting up to things’

As I appeared from behind the bus, I noticed that the guys were still sitting were I had left them, chatting away.

Omar smiled at me. He obviously figured what Bryan and I were up to.

Ha! Fat chance.

Max and Robert had their backs to me, they were still yakking to each other. I rubbed my head and walked into the bus.

I crashed into a bunk, I think it was Ronnie’s. I didn’t really care who it belonged to, I needed rest. The day had been too full.

I heard the faint footsteps of someone trying to conceal the fact that they had followed me. I guessed it to be Omar

“Omar?! What are you creeping up on me for?” he stopped in his tracks.

“Damn you, I was sneaking up on you…” He began to casually walk over to the bunk I had crashed into.

“I Figured…” I sighed, burying my head into the pillow. The pillowcase smelt of cigarettes and hair product. That’s how I guessed it was Ronnie’s bunk.

“You seemed pretty happy after talking to Bryan…” He pried, I knew he would do this.

“Did I now? You are obviously seeing things.” I smiled into the pillow. Hugging it more.

“No, I swear if Ronnie hadn’t come looking for Bryan, you’s two would have ended up doing naughty things back there.”

I lifted my head from the pillow to glance at Omar, his devilish smile spread from one to ear to the other.

“You’re a loser, nothing happened, we were talking!” I shook my head.

“Hmmm, they all say that, talking with tongues in each others mouths.”

I hit him with Ronnie’s pillow, a loud ‘thwack’ noise was created when it collided with his face. Once I pulled the pillow back to rest my head on it, his hair was a mess.

“Dude! You styled it! And you just messed it!” he cried, waking my back softly. He had a bit of a sook.

“I’ll fix it later…” I swished him way, pushing him onto the carpeted floor of the vehicle.

“Oh, so he tired you out as well.?

I flipped him off.

I heard his evil laugh. It died out as he left the bus. Leaving me in that killing silence. But I welcomed that silence.

It was beyond dark now, the day had come to an end. The guys were happy with the start of the tour. We were now on the road to the next gig. We had all settled down, and were now doing individual things. We only made quiet whispers whenever it was necessary. Bryan and I hadn’t spoke for that whole evening, I didn’t expect us too. The whole scenario was a bit rushed for me, I wanted time to myself.

Max had buried himself into his bunk, and quickly fell asleep. Robert had all his attention on a laptop which seemed to be playing ‘Rock, Paper, and Scissors’ with him. His favourite game. Ronnie had his attention focused on Bryan, who was showing him Guitar riffs. I must admit, it was quite fascinating. Even I was watching him. I had nothing better to do, I had finished my book, I didn’t bring along any piece of technology, but my mobile. And even that didn’t have the least bit of interest from me.

Bryan’s hands gracefully glided along the top strings of his guitar. Ronnie nodded, and tapped his fingers along the table in front of him. I was sitting on the bench top near the stove and the sink. My eyes were glued to his guitar. When he glanced over, and caught me staring at him, he smiled. I glanced away to hide the fact that I was staring at him. But before I turned away I smiled.

“Hey!” Robert yelled, throwing his hands into the air, before slamming them down on the desk, across from Ronnie and Bryan.

“What?” Ronnie dashed over to Robert’s side of the table, leaving Bryan on his own. While Ronnie was occupied Bryan and I flashed each other seductive look, suggesting tones and miming actions to each other, in all, Flirting.

“It beat me…” Robert whimpered, hanging his head in shame. His curly locks barely scraped along the table.

“Its okay Robert, Beat it back!” Ronnie boosted his confidence, patting the top of his back.

I glanced around for a while, finding something to talk about. Tiredness hit me pretty quickly. My eyes became heavy, I knew it was time for me to rest. But where?

“Guys…uh? Where am I sleeping?”

Bryan looked up at me with a smile, then winked seductively.

“Uh?..” Ronnie pondered “Just crash in someones bunk, they wont mind, least of all Bryan.” Ronnie giggled.

Wah???

My eyes shot open and glared at Ronnie, maybe he did know, or Bryan told him?

I slowly jumped off the bench. I quietly slipped into the bunk area. Ronnie was still giggling to Robert about what he said. Honestly, I was shocked. For a bunch of guys, they acted like a bunch of women.

I climbed into Bryan’s bunk, not intentionally, but I figured it would be weird to sleep with any other member that him, for I didn’t know them all that well. And I surely didn’t want to wake up in the morning to find them a bed hugger. That would be awkward.

Sleep overtook my body, my heavy eyelids were relieved of the pressure on them as I feel into the darkness called Sleep.

A little after I had fallen asleep, I felt Bryan crawl into the bed next to me. He was hesitant about touching me or waking me. His warm body filled mine with warmth. His bare chest rested on the back of my shirt. His hands found their way under the blankets and around me. I was comfortable in his embrace, he made me feel safe. Not that I didn’t feel safe already. His head rested in the crook of me neck. He whispered little things into my ear. I couldn’t properly hear them, for I was too far into the darkness, but I could register his movements. His warm breath crawled along my skin. He hugged me closer, and fell asleep beside me. A smile spread across my face before I was completely submerged in sleep.

Maybe I was in love?