Hate That I Love You

Another Round?

Bryan placed a hand over my chest and pushed be back onto the bed. He smirked at me and lowered himself over me. His devilish smile spread from ear to ear. I glanced up at him, staring into his dark brown eyes. He lowered his head, connecting his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. His hands snaked up under my shirt, lightly grazing over my warm skin, leaving a trail of pure cold. I pulled my lips away, forcing my head against the pillows, leaning back to allow Bryan to rid me of my shirt. His hands were placed on either side of the buttons, undoing each one at a time, baring my cream coloured bra. He kissed my neck, moving down to the start of my cleavage. His smooth lips caressed my chest, nipping and biting his way down to my belt. I lifted my head to look down at him. He glanced up at me with an asking expression, I shook my head. He bowed his head and returned his lips to mine.

I snaked my hands up his shirt in return. He giggled due to the cold touch of my hands on his warm skin. He pulled away and shuffled a little, helping with the riddance of his shirt. His head disappeared into the top of his shirt as I pulled it over his head. His shirt joined the rest of my clothes on the floor.

“Hey, Bryan and Rory went to bed early?” Robert stated. Looking around for us. Max looked at him weirdly, lifting an eyebrow.

“They did too. I wonder what they will be getting up too?” Omar answered, a smile spread across his face.

Max turned away, shaking his head in shame.
”You’s really have nothing to do?”

They both looked at him, wide eyed and nodded.

“Jeez.”

We were down to our under garments, his boxer rubbed lightly over my thighs. Our lips were still attached, our kisses become more fierce and wanting. His hands roamed all over my body, squeezing my breasts, running along the insides of my thighs, and through my hair.

I pulled my lips from his, they were swollen and had a bright red tinge to them.

“We cant…” He kissed down my neck, taking my mind off the fact that we were both half naked, and about to get it on.

“Don’t say that, we can do anything…” He cooed, mocking a advertisement we had witnessed the other day, it was about making light work. His hands crawled around to my back, looping his fingers around my bra clasp. He undid the clasp in an instant; they came apart with a small click. I smiled at him, his smile beaming from under his mass of hair. His light hair brushed across my face and chest, giving me and uncontrollable rush of Goosebumps. His teeth pulled my bra way from my body, it was thrown to the pile of clothes that was slowly forming on the ground near the bed. Bryan’s hands worked their way down my sides, kneeding the cream flesh. His fingers dived down to the top of my panties, pulling them down slowly. He paused for a while

“Should I do this with my teeth?” he asked, peeping up at me, a smile spread across his face.

I smirked, pulling his face to mine.

“I would rather you kept your face up here, to kiss me.” I pulled him into a kiss.

He fingers continued to pull my panties off my legs.

“Hey… What are you doing?” Max leaned over Omar’s shoulder, peeking at what he was doing, reading a magazine.

“None of your business.” Omar retorted, lifting his shoulder to block Max’s view.

“Go and rain on some one else’s parade, preferably Bryan’s and Rory’s.” Omar swished him away. Max turned, bowing his head in shame and walking to his own room.

“Bah Humbug.” He poked his tongue out to Omar, who flipped him off in return.

Max slammed the door behind him.

“What was that?” I asked, pushing Bryan’s off me, slightly.

“What was what?” he asked, stopping his actions and looked at me.

“Didn’t you hear that.”

Bryan paused, trying to listen.

“Nope…” He buried his head into my neck and continued his actions on my body.

My eyes rolled back into my head as the interruption faded and the only thing that meant to me was Bryan and his wonderful hands.

“Ready?” Bryan moved up to my face, kissing all around my lips, preventing ours from joining. His prevention didn’t last very long, our lips were attracted to each others instantly. We were rid of all of our clothes, we were stark naked, and enjoying it.

He paused, I nodded.

He pushed in, very slowly, to prevent any discomfort.

I nodded and told his to pursue.

His movements got more erratic and faster.

The night was an enjoyable one.

“Goodnight Omar, you need to stop reading that, you will get square eyes.” Robert teased, rubbing Omar’s head as he walked past him to go to bed.

“Meh, it wotn change much.” Omar’s eyes never left the magazine article he was reading.

Robert paused, glared at him and shook his head.

“Goodnight Omar.”

He walked away.

Thursday’s used to always be a boring day for me, all I would do was sit around and watch T.V.

I woke, the sun shone directly in my eyes, breaking me from my slumber. Bryan was still asleep next to me, his bare back was facing me, his shoulder blades jutted from him back. I ran my fingers between them, resting them their as I brought my face to his back, placing small kisses along his back. I hadn’t meant to wake him, but my small kisses had waken him.
He shuffled a bit, and turned to face me, his beady eyes shone from behind heavy eyelids. He smiled weakly, wrapping his arms around me and pulled my closer into his chest. My breasts were squished against his chest.

“Good morning, babe.” He kissed the top of my head, rubbing it down afterwards.

“have a nice sleep?”

“Oh, the best…” he smiled, his hands slid down to my lower back, creeping further to my bottom. He gave each cheek a sneaky squeeze.

He moved closer to my ears, pushing hair from my ear and whispering in it.

“Want another round?” he asked, winking at me and I glanced up at him.

I smiled.

“Why not?”