Hate That I Love You

Car Crashes, and Making out Sessions

Alex’s P.O.V

“Do you think that they would have liked to come?” I begged, rubbing Mike’s leg, seductively.

“No, okay? Forget about them…” he mumbled, his eyes glued to the road, occasionally looking at me, but for no longer than 2 seconds.

“Okay, Okay..” I hushed, sinking further into the seat.

The party was huge. I didn’t recognize anyone. The party lights hung from the ceiling like little bugs, and the Dj stood at the front of the crowd, his hand resting on his ear, holding an ear piece in place, while he mixed the music.

“HEY ALEX!” Her breath smelt of pure alcohol and smoke. I coughed, uncomfortably.

“Hey Ruby, nice party?” I unlinked her arm from its place around my neck.

“You….you, whooo isss thaaattt?” she pointed to Mike, who shrugged and pushed her away, taking my arm and leading me to the dance floor.

“Byyyyeee!?” she yelled, stumbling over to the small drinking bar, slinging her arms around a random bloke.

Mike spun me in front of him, smiling, and grasped my waist, moving me with the music. I hesitantly moved at first, eventually getting the rhythm coursing through my body. The dancers around us faded to nothing but figures, like trees in a forest, people only like the forest, not the trees. I moved swiftly to the music, its tune pounding through my blood. I moved closer to Mike, our bodies rubbing lightly together. Even he became a figment of my illusion. His hands worked their way around my body, as he spun me they ended up against my thighs. As I danced, I dehydrated myself, I didn’t purposely do it, I completely forgot all about my senses, and I fainted. Mike hadn’t realized until I fell limp in his arms, I was pressed up against his chest, for the dancers in front of us were too close for me to fall anywhere else. He shook rapidly, screaming my name over the music. I slowly regained my conscious. I smiled at him as he pulled me from the group and practically carried me over to the bar, where he purchased a water for me.

“Alex? Here, Drink…” he pushed the water in front of me. My head was rested against the Bar top, my hair spread out over the bench, soaking the condensation from the cold glass of water. My eyes were small squints, so I fumbled for the drink, bringing it to my mouth and gulping it slowly. The cool liquid raced down my searing hot throat, it felt as though it evaporated before it hit the walls of my stomach. My swollen hot tongue had shrunken, and I was gaining control over my body.

“We are going home now…”

Mike carried me the rest of the way to the car, waving to his mates as we left the premises.

Rory P.O.V

“I wonder what they are doing tonight?” I cuddled against Bryan as we watched Max’s chosen Chick flick. Robert had fallen asleep on Omar, who was occasionally give dirty glances at the sleeping form that lay on him. Ronnie and Nikki were minding their own business, and sharing their kissing abilities with the rest of us. I sighed, relaxing into Bryan’s touch, allowing his warmth to envelop me.

“Going at it…” Bryan mumbled, my head bounced with his chest as he laughed. I crinkled my nose at the thought. “You love it, and that probably why you also cant take your eyes off Ronnie and Nikki.” He laughed a little more. I scrunched me face up, and hit his leg, he yelped and giggled more. He squarely pointed at Ronnie and Nikki, attracting my attention to them.

“Tongue or no tounge?”

I looked at him blankly, rolling my eyes.

“I honestly don’t care…”

“Come on, I know you want to know…” he smirked, lightly tickling my sides, I giggled, and turned back to them.

“Okay? I say… loads of Tongue..” I smirked, pressing my lips to his neck, kissing the tender skin delicately.

“Well, your wrong… They are leaving that for the Foreplay tonight.” Bryan winked, watching my face scrunch up more.

“You are one sick little boy.”

He nudged my neck, burying his head in the crook of it. I rubbed his head hard, messing his lovely blonde hair, his nose ring was cold against my neck, but his lips were warm. His warm kisses made my blood run faster.

“Only for you…”

I sighed, and relaxed into him again.

He shuffled, and whispered.

“No, I’m serious, they are probably going at it now…”

I shivered, and pushed the thought out of my mind, being thankful that I did.

Alex’s P.O.V

I faded in and out of consciousness, the only thing keeping me awake was the occasionall leg rub from Mike, he only did it to make sure I was awake. I regularly watched him through slit eyes, his eyes were sometimes away from the road for long periods of time to check on me.

“Alex? Keep with me, we are almost home…” he mumbled in my ear. His dangerous driving scared me, my eyes slipped closed again. My head fell limp against the seat. He shook my leg, glimpsing back at the road.

“Alex? Stay with me babe…”

My head stirred again, I shook my head slowly, allowing the blood to rush to my head. Mike straightened up the car as we drove down a lightless street. The darkness outside surrounded the car. When I glanced outside, I couldn’t see anything, I thought it was just me, but it was pretty dark. Mike shook my leg again, gaining my attention. My head slowly turned to him, my eyes were still heavy, and I was tittering on the edge. My head hung whenever I was asleep.

“Alex? We are nearly there ba…”

Lights cut across into the wind screen, brightly shining in my face. I pulled my hands up to my face, the lights hurt my eyes. I didn’t hear much from Mike, he went silent on me. The last thing I heard was him gulping. I car horn beeped loudly. An ear-splitting, metal on metal noise erupted from the side of the car. I screamed for Mike, but I got no answer. Suddenly, I lost feeling in my legs and I was painfully impaled but an unknown object. I cried in pain. The object impaled me to the seat. My eyes were still closed, and my head spun.

Eventually it all went completely black.

“Oh my god! Are they alright?”