Hate That I Love You

You of All, Need Help

“You were pregnant, like? Carrying our baby?” Mike stuttered, leaning back in his chair while running his hands through his hair, exhaling heavily.

“Mike, I’m so sorry…” she coughed, allowing tears to fall down her porcelain face.

“Alex, don’t worry, we still have each other, that’s the main thing…” Mike weakly smiled, turning to sigh and glance out the window glaringly.

“Mike, you aren’t angry with me are you?” Alex sobbed, slipping further into the bed, uncreasing the crisp sheets as she did.

“Oh no, Alex… listen, I’m just happy that you are alive…” Mike assured her, leaning over to rub between her shoulder blades.

“Mike? Will you stay with me tonight?”

Mike smiled at her, his hand lacking down as he rubbed her back, due to losing the feeling and the energy to keep it up.

“Oh course I will, I think everyone had gone home anyway…”

“…Thank you.”

“How do you think he is?” Bryan asked, tracing his fingers along the contours of my shoulder blades, and racing along the dents of my spine.

“Who?” I asked, bringing myself from sleep to talk to Bryan, who firmly had me pressed up against his chest, my back snuck in nicely to his chest and stomach.

“Mike, I wonder is she’s told him yet…” Bryan mumbled into the crevice of my neck.

“Of course she has….” I replied, placing my arms above his, around my waist.

“You warm enough?” he asked, propping himself up and leaning over my sleepy self. His fingers were still playing games with my shoulder blades.

“I couldn’t be warmer…” I giggled, rubbing my legs between his, teasing the small delicate hairs on his slender stick-like legs.

“Stop that…” he murmured, gripping the muscle of my thighs suggestively.

“Or what?” I seductively moved closer to him, pressing my back further towards his chest cavity.

“There will be consequences…” he mumbled, kissing the tender flesh of my neck constantly.

“Like?” I flirted, exposing my neck purposely, wanting him to kiss my neck more.

“Do it and find out…” he whispered to my ear. His warm breath sent shivers up and down my spine, sending tingles right across my body.

“Ohhhh, Kinky much?” I turned in the bed, facing Bryan directly. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a passionate yet slow kiss.

“Ronnie? How much action, on a daily basis, do you get?” Robert turned to Ronnie who was propped up on the couch, waiting for Nikki to return to his side.

“From Nikki? On a daily basis? Do you think we are animals?” he hissed, whispering under his breath, covering his mouth to stop himself from talking to loudly.

“Just answer the question? Do you getr as much action as Bryan?” Robert snickered.

“You are assuming Bryan and Rory get it on?”

“Of course they do, why wouldn’t they? They cant help themselves, they need sex to survive..” Robert howled in laughter.

Ronnie crinkled up his nose.

“Please Robert, I don’t really care…” he shook his head, shaking the images from his head.

“Any time you want disturbing thoughts, come and see me…” Robert flashed him a smile before getting up and leaving the room before Nikki came back.

“Ronnie? What was that about?” Nikki asked innocently, approaching him and sitting in the seat next to his

“Oh nothing, just a man on man conversation with MY GOOD FRIEND ROBERT!” Ronnie yelled purposely, trying to attract Robert’s attention. After a few minutes Roberts snickering laugh could be heard as he left the vicinity and walked himself to his room.

“Good night buddy…” he snickered.

“Ronnie?” Nikki asked again, staring at him questioningly.

“Don’t worry… time for bed?” he smiled.

“BRYAN!” howled Omar, screeching and carrying himself through the house, stomping his way up to his room.

I rolled over, swiftly moving my body over towards Bryan’s sleepy body. I awoke to Omar’s screeches. Bryan shuffled a little closer to my body heat, sleepily laying his arms over me, slowly kissing my forehead.

“BRYAN!”

“Morning babe…” he mumbled, his eyes still sealed shut. I took his face within my hands.

“How do you know its me?”

Bryan’s eyes shot open. I smiled weakily, happily achieving my goal.

“You only wanted me to open my eyes… didn’t you?” Bryan laughed, laying his hands under my arms, setting themselves to tickle me.

“Bryan?” I glared evilly, warning him off.

“BRYAN! I KNOW YOUR AWAKE!” Omar bashed against the door, violently screeching obscenities at him.

“I think you should answer him.” I whispered, taking his hands from under my arms and bringing them up and settling them against my naked chest.

“WHAT?!” he yelled back, silently laughing at him through his teeth.

“I need you to go through some guitar riffs with me…” Omar quieted down, speaking in a humane level of tone.

“Okay, I need to shower, I will be there in a few minutes…”

Bryan and I kept quiet while we heard Omar silently walk back down the hall.

“Quick… get up, Omar wants you…” I wickedly mocked, ripping the sheets from Bryan’s naked self. Instantaneously his hands flew down to his crotch, covering himself.

“Seriously Bryan, its nothing I haven’t seen…” I got up, ripping the sheets off the bed as I want, keeping them wrapped around me like a cocoon shell.

“Give them back…” he threatened, getting out of bed and reaching for his clothes, applying them quickly and approaching me from behind.

“Give it back…” he whispered into my ear before ripping the sheet from my body, leaving me exposed to his wandering eyes.

“Hey…” I whined, whisking around and taking the sheet from his grasp to wrap it around my body again.

“You haven’t got anything I haven’t seen yet…” He mocked, walking past me and towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

“Bastard…” I sighed.

“I heard that…”

I grumbled as I got dressed and walked my way down to the kitchen, obviously to make breakfast of some form.

“MAX!” Screeched Nikki, who had just intelligently shoved her hand into Omar’s bowl of cereal, tipping the bowl, and allowing the contents to fly across the room to splatter onto the opposite wall.

“NIKKI!” Omar cried, slowly thrusting his hands into the air, knocking Nikki back accidentally with his elbow.

“Thanks Omar…” she rubbed her face.

“You had better get me my breakfast back!” he whinged, throwing his bowl away to join the mush that had bundled on the ground.

“Let me just pick it up off the ground for you…” she bitched, making her way over to his heaped and slushy oats.

“NO! NEW CEREAL!” he yelled, standing up so quickly that his seat shot out in front of me as I walked in, tripping me.

“Rory!...too late…” Ronnie mumbled, sitting between Nikki and Omar, who were happily having a go at each other. He went back to reading the newspaper.

“Ouch?!” I rubbed my leg, hobbling over to the bench.

“Arent they just so cute?”

“Who?” I replied to Max, who safely had his arse plastered to the top of the bench, he was playing with the alphabetic magnets on the side of the fridge.

“Omar and Nikki… they act like a married couple.”

I looked at him weirdly.

“And how is that supposedly to be cute, if anything, its annoying.” I mumbled, making myself some breakfast and taking a seat next to Omar.

“Hey! Watch it, I would like to keep my Breakfast, and I’m sure it doesn’t want to turn out like yours.” I bitterly retorted, pushing Omar’s flailing hands away from me.

“You’s guys suck… I’m going to find Robert…” He marched off.

“Hey Rory, Ronnie and I were wondering…” I cut Max off.

“..Whatever it is, the answer is no…” I smiled wickedly, returning my attention to the small little coloured rings that floated in the milk of my bowl.

“…How often you and Bryan go at it.”

I choked on my mouthful of cereal, scoffing to aid in the swallowing.

“Excuse me?” I asked, still scoffing, taken back by the question.

“You heard..” he smiled, evilly nodding to Ronnie, who ducked his head, not wanting any part of it. I glanced between the pair of them.

“You have really sad lives… don’t you have your own sex lives to take care of?” I got up, giving Max a negative glance.

“You of all need help…” I whispered into his ear as I put my dish next to him. His mouth gaped open and his eyes were firmly set on mine.

“How dare you…” he mocked, getting off the bench top and walking away, beaten.

I smirked as I watched him walk away.