Why Do You Love Me

You Spin My Head.

So many voices... Outside the box... Broken voices that didn’t make sense.

All I could ever hear was the faint sound of doubtful, yet sympathetic apologies.

How long has it been since I last saw sunlight?

How long have I been trapped in this little box?

Why was it so dark?

I pushed as hard as I could, against the walls around me. I leaned on them with all my weight, but nothing moved. I was only wearing myself out. It felt like something was holding me down. Like the Earth’s gravity pull was too strong for me to go against. I felt myself fall to the ground.

“Avery, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have made you jump. I’m sorry.”

More apologies.

Who is this girl they are always talking to? Why do they keep apologizing to her?

At that very moment, I felt someone wrap his hand around my arm. I couldn’t see anything, though. It was too dark. I couldn’t touch his hand either. It was just a feeling I had.

His hand, shivering. His touch, ice cold. His hands, rather tiny.

How familiar.

Suddenly, a thought came to my head. A thought that wasn’t exactly mine. It wasn’t like all the other voices that I’ve heard, coming from outside the box. This time, I heard it in my head.

“Avy? Why are you sleeping? Please wake up. Please, Avy? Nicky needs you.”

He sounded like a little boy. A little boy who was tried his best to have knowledge of everything in this world.

Who is this ‘Avy’? Was he talking to me? Why did ‘Nicky’ need me then?

“Hello!” I tried to call back, but it was as though my mouth was taped shut. “Hello?” I couldn’t say a word, but those words, they kept replaying in my head like a broken record.

“Avy? Why are you sleeping? Please wake up. Please, Avy? Nicky needs you.”

Slowly, my head began to pound. I felt it throbbing. It hurt. It hurt so much. The box, it was closing into me. I pushed and kicked as hard as I could, but my head was spinning so much, it was hard to do anything at all.

“Help me!” I tried to call out.

“Help me!”

Please...
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short and lame chapter.

So sorry, you guys. I'm not really in the mood right now, so I apologize if you didn't like this chapter. I know I didn't. I didn't really like it. x]

Avery asks too many questions, don't you think?

Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone so far.
My 22 readers, 5 subscribers and 4 commenters (bellsneversing, SeleneXOXOpar.amor.e, I. Heart. You. and busydreaming).
:D

xx. Heaven.