There's No Turning Back

Chapter 10

I had walked into school next Monday looking for Erik, to tell him I had gotten my phone taken away and if he wanted to talk to me my dad said he could call my house. But he wasn't at his locker in the morning when i got there and i didn't see him all day. I went to track practice and went home it was getting near the end of the season so the practices were short. Soon i wouldn’t have to go to practice at all.

~The next Day~
Today winter track ended and i no longer had to go. I stayed after school to talk with my friends and maybe go to Villa, the local pizza place. I walked around the new building with Ellen and we eventually made it outside to talk with people waiting for their bus.

I saw Erik and went over to talk with him. It was awhile before I could tell him I got my phone taken away. I told him that if he wanted to talk with me he would have to call my house. He said he would do that when hockey ended but i knew that wasn't going to happen anytime in the future. we talked for a little longer and with some of his friends until his bus came and he left.

I stayed and walked around the school for a little longer before i decided to go home. I was bored as hell and there was nothing to do I think i annoyed my brother so much that he threw a huge fit then again I really didn't remember.

I think my parents weren't going to be giving my phone back anytime soon by the way they had me do all the chores and normally Drew got stuck doing them. I guess it was just more to my punishment. After awhile i went to my room and started to draw. I think I drew something to do with My Chemical Romance because one of their songs was playing the time i drew it and the title was hotel Bella Murte. it looked really neat. I looked at the clock by my dresser 11:13. That would explain the sleepily feeling I put my book down beside my bed on the floor, and turned off the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry took so long to up-date
comments welcomed