There's No Turning Back

Chapter 9

I walked around my house looking for something to do. Later today I was going to my friend Andre's eagle scout project fund raiser. I was going to help set up and cook for the people that came to donate money. But till then I guess I was going to be bored out of my mind. I spent the time watching TV. talking to my friends on the computer and wandering around the neighborhood aimlessly.

At the Elks Club I help put the chairs and tables up; before the people started to arrive. I talked with Connor threw out the day and I told him about how i got my phone taken away and why. I also told him some of the thing that were said. When people started to arrive I went back into the kitchen to help cook the food.

At the end of the dinner I sat next to Connor. I told him about how I was still confused and I didn't know how to handle it. The Elks Club had this balcony in the back and Connor and I headed up their to talk in peace with out any of the other people bothering us or listening in. It was much warmer and there were a bunch of smaller tables ad chairs.

"I don't know why, I can't stop thinking about him, i just can't." i told Connor; who was listening to my ever word.

"I mean so of the things he sent me were weird, but he said his friend sent that one, I don't know if i should believe that though."

"that's just messed up. It'll be best if you just forget about him." Connor said looking at me

"I know your right its just so hard for me because he was my first boyfriend and it only lasted not even two weeks."

"It just means that he wasn't worth it I mean if he didn't break up with you might be miserable."

"true but how am I supposed to know what it would have been like if we stayed together, if he tried to work things out."

"Kelie you’re making this harder on yourself then it really should be."

"I know, I know Ahhh I hate this." I put my head down on my knees. "Kelie.....Kelie time to go." My dad said from downstairs. "Thanks Connor.' I hugged him and walked downstairs.