Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

We Like To Watch You Laughing

The memories fade, like looking through a fogged mirror. Decision to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot, I guess not.
1 Week, 15 Hours To Go.

March 19, 2007

Life seems to be so fragile, so hard and rough, you never know what’s going to be thrown at you. That why I Katy Olivia-Chelsea Ward hate my life. I hate not knowing what’s going to happen, if my brother is going to be in a bad mood when I wake him in the morning. Am I going to hear Oliver having sex with some girl he meet at a party? The sounds that come from his room, they, they haunt my mind like the plague. There are days I can’t look at him, talk to him, because those noises, they make me sick. Sadly he will never know, I won’t tell him, I won’t take away the things that make him “happy.” I just wish I could be as happy as him. I wish I could be as happy as all my friends, and the couple on the telly. I guess the only happiness that counts, is when Oliver makes me smile. Then again, I have David, shouldn’t he be enough?

Forgive Me,
Chelsea


Oliver slammed the book shut and put his face in his hands grumbling. He had read half the book in one night and every chapter made him feel shittier and shittier, and wish Katy had never left David, but he sensed in every chapter, that she really didn’t love him, he was just filling a spot, but a spot for what?

Dragging the chair closer to Katy’s bed he put his warm hand in her cold soft one and rubbed his thumb over the top of her hand.

“Why, why did you break up with David? He loves you, he loves you more then any guy could love you, possibly more then I could have ever loved you Katy.” Oliver whispered, staring at her face. Lifting up his right hand Oliver put his fingers threw Katy’s hair and smiled as he remembered how she used to beg them back in high school for him to brush her hair, and how he would act like he hated it, but in the end he always brushed it for her.

The door to the room opened and David walked in and quietly sat across from Oliver, heavy bags were shown on David’s face, he was pale and had some whiskers growing on his face he cleared his throat earning the attention of Oliver, who looked up at him.

“I gave up on her last week, but, I can’t let you give up, because your so blind.” David cleared his throat and stared down at his black chipped nails. Oliver’s face twisted in confusion.

“What are you bloody talking about? I’m not blind!” Oliver growled, he didn’t want to fight with anyone, Katy always told him she hated it when he fought with people, and she want him to tone it down, learn his boundaries, and stay in those boundaries, that’s what he was doing he was counting in his head. David laughed and shook his head leaning back and putting his hands over face sighing and looked back at Oliver directly in the eyes.

“Your so bloody blind, and stupid, I find this hilarious. You’re clearly the reason me and Katy broke up, you’re the reason for so many things yet you wont take responsibility. You know what Oliver, I hope some day you realize how blind and stupid you were, but your days are limiting and you, you just don’t see what’s right in front of you, and the fact that she cared about you more then me. Good luck in life, I’m out.” David stood up from his chair and leaned down and kissed Katy’s forehead and left a box by her bed side and shook his head walking away from her and to the door, with his hand on the handle of the door, he took one last look, with tears in his eyes, he shook his head and left the room.

Leaving Oliver, to figure out what he should be feeling. Should he be angry that David just yelled at him? Should he be upset that he didn’t understand David? Deep down he wanted to laugh. That’s what happened he found himself laughing for some strange reason.

“If you had seen his nose flare the way it did Katy, you would have laughed. I think I’ll stop now, because laughing makes me miss you so much more. I miss your laugh. I promise I’ll find out your secret, and you’ll wake up, and we’ll go back to the way is used to be.” Oliver kissed Katy’s forehead and sat back down in his chair and took the book off the table and opened it to where he had left off.

Katy soul stood next to Oliver and smiled slightly. She did agree the flaring of David’s nose was quite funny, but she wished Oliver could have taken the obvious hint’s of David’s speech, and realized that he just gave him the big key to her secret he was now trying to find.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 121;
Subscribers: 19;
Comments: 31;
Stars: 4

Sorry it's been a while since I updated, I have been really busy with school, and I've been really tired and I feel drained. Thank you guys those who keep reading, Please comment, for 19 subscribers, that to me is not really many comments, but I promise when I get 40 comments I'll do another upate till then this iss what you get.

<3
Katy K