Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

Let It Be Heard Lessons To Learn

“You play the lady, I'll play the gent, we will call it time well spent.

30 Minutes

May 19, 2007,

I’ve given up on this life, I’ve held on for too long. I’ve tried to be everything he ever wanted, this weight on heart, and shoulder has gotten to be so much on me. I’ve decided this last page in this book will be to tell you that secret I’ve been keeping from everyone, and then I’ll hide you under my mattress where you can only haunt my mind from there, maybe I’ll forget you over the many nights, till I’ve totally have lost hope of me and him ever being one. So there is more then one secret really.

Secret #1 I don’t love David like he loves me, I can’t. I think he loves me to much, and I secretly think he knows my secret.

Secret #2 I barley ever eat, because I think I’m nothing like the girls he loves, I’ll never be as pretty as those blonde bimbo’s.

Final Secret You ready for this? Are you sure? Because I’m not sure your ready for this. Okay, I’ll tell you. I LOVE OLIVER SYKES!

If your reading that line over and over again, I find you completely stupid really, I have showed so many signs threw out this writing, you must be slow to not be able to tell, that I love Oli.

Oli, if your reading this, I’m most likely dead, and if I’m not, could you not let me know you read this, unless I forced you to. Please don’t let this change what we have going between each other your friendship means the world to me. I just want tosay write that I love you Oliver Sykes and have and always will.

Forgive Me,
Chelsea


Oliver dropped the book shut and looked to Katy’s spirit. That sat beside him tears, or some kind of substance dripped down her face.

“You love me?” Oli whispered as people started to walk into the room.

Katy nodded her head yes, and put her hand on Oli’s face and it started to tingle he put his hand over her hand and felt tears start to fall.

“You can’t really be pulling the plug on my sister!” Curtis sobbed as doctors started to walk towards Katy’s body.

“What? You can’t pull the plug, I just found out her secret, she loves me, I need her she’s going to wake up any moment just you wait!” Oliver yelled as Curtis stood beside his sisters body and took her cold hand in his.

“We gave her as much time as we could, I’m sorry the hospital can’t afford to keep her here. She’s not showing any increase in movement, I’m sorry Mr. Ward.” Krista watched as Dr. Stanford started to remove the IV from Katy’s arm, and take the feeding tube out, and anything that was keeping her alive.

Alisz, Michie, Tom, Matt N, Matt K, and Lee soon followed in, it had been the first time Alisz had ever come to the hospital, or come near us as a group, tear was evident in everybody’s eyes.

“You can’t just let her go Dr. Standford, she’s getting better I’ve took care of her everyday, she only needs another month at most, and she’ll wake up. Damage is evident, but at least Curtis would have someone.” Krista pleaded. Oliver leaned over the bed and latched onto Katy as her heart rate started to slow down.

Curtis started to bawl his eyes out.

“Please, she’s all I have left in my family! I need my sister please!” Curtis sobbed as he put his face on the other side of Katy. Dr. Stanford did what seemed to be heartless to many, he left the room without a sign.

Alisz leaned down on the ground and started to cry, Matt K, put his arms around her and tried his best to hush her, but he stood started to cry with her.

“I love you Katy, I love you so much, you can’t leave me. Like you I didn’t have the guts to tell you I love you. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.” Oli sang in Katy’s ear, but what came to his ears made everyone’s heart stop. The flat line rang threw the whole room.

“No!” Michie sobbed into her brothers chest and he swayed back and forth.

“No please don’t Katy, I promise if you wake up, I’ll be different, I won’t drink, I’ll be the love of your life, we’ll get married, we’ll have children. I’ll be everything you ever wanted.” Oliver pleaded.

Now some would call this a miracle, others would call what was about to happen a curse. But I just have to say is “Be careful what you wish for, and what you promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 147;
Subscribers: 25;
Comments: 35
Stars 4! 4 Stars!

Sorry I don't really love this chapter but I'm in a hurry to get the squeal out.

Who do you think will be in sequel?
Did you know there's one more chapter?
Hint Something in this chapter hint's to who will be in the sequel.