Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

I Hope You Can Handle

I got a situation baby, I hope you can handle, the way my hands are shaking, when the director says action.

Kyle and David were gone and it had been about a week since they left, and Katy and Michie were left in heart break, leaving the pieces to Tom and Alisz to piece together and hold their best friends strong.

It was Tom and Alisz idea for them to go out to a local College party about two miles walking distance from the loft, and that’s where they were now, walking home in the cold early November rain, stumbling laughing, and screaming profanities at passing cars, and talking about things that were going to happen when they got home.

“You know Tom, I’m glad you’re mine and Katy’s best friend, your just so there, you know how to make us happy.” Michie slurred putting her arm around Alisz shoulder. Alisz laughed at her drunken friend and put her arm around Michie’s waist to support her as they walked.

“Tom jump with me!” Katy giggled as they got closer to a big puddle in the sidewalk. Tom shaking his head, intertwined his fingers with Katy and took off in a sprint towards the puddle and bent his knees just like Katy did a took a big leap into the puddle making it splash everywhere, and hitting Alisz and Michie in the process.

“Akkk, could you guys be anymore messier?” Alisz giggled wiping the water from his face, Michie following her actions in suite, shaking her head at her friends.

“I believe it’s okay to cross.” Tom muttered looking both way’s of the block, it was two dark to see the car that was coming just over the hill, Alisz and Michie were just a few feet away, when Tom started to walk across with Katy at his side.

Katy saw the car, the car that was going to fast, her actions were simple. Katy didn’t utter a word, she just pushed, she pushed Tom back onto the sidewalk, but she was to slow to keep herself from getting hit, where she then went flying. Landing a good twenty feet away from where she had been standing laying on the ground water pounding down on her.

A scream escaped Michie’s lips, a loud blood curdling one at that. The car it didn’t stop, it just kept going, no one got the license plate, people that were in restaurants surrounding the accident all walked out of their soon to be closed business and saw the horrific site.

Tom got to his feet not caring about his wrist. Michie ran into the street stoping cars and getting on her knees to her best friends body that was breathing, Katy’s eyes were slightly open her body was in pain, more pain then she felt when she fell out of her tree house when she was ten years old, and Oliver had accidentally pushed her.

More pain then when she fell down the stairs in eighth grade and broke her left leg and right arm. She was in so much pain that she started to cry.

Alisz started to scream for help for someone to call the hospital, tears pouring down her face, making her eye liner run down her perfect face. So they did a old couple from the states took out their cell’s a continued to call for help, along with many restaurants who wanted to help.

“Michelle don’t!” Tom screamed at Michie sat at Katy’s head and put her head in her lap and started to smooth Katy’s hair from her face.

“Katy.” Michie cried to her friend who just stared straight back at her friend.

“Hey Michie.” Katy cracked a slightly smile at her friend trying to calm her down best to her abilities.

“Don’t fall asleep Hun.” Michie started to rub the tears away from Katy’s face, and slowly started to smile back at Katy.

“Oh Michie it hurts.” Katy whimpered. Michie was sure that was a good sign, at least she could feel, that meant she would be able to walk.

“Helps on their way, don’t worry Hun, I promise we’ll steal some good stuff from my brothers stash under his bed, and the pain will be gone in not time just don’t leave me, okay?” Michie smoothed Katy’s hair away from her forehead feeling blood on her hand.

Katy closed her eyes, scaring Michie.

“No! Katy open your eyes don’t leave us!” Michie screamed. Tom ran over and leaned next to Michie and grabbed Katy’s ice cold hand in his. Katy cracked her eyes open.

“Where’s Oli?” Katy’s eyes opened slightly, the pain was getting far to bad, and all she wanted to do was sleep it off, like she did when she broke her body parts.

Tom frowned, he knew damage was done to Katy, he knew, he just knew.

“He’s on his way Katy, he’ll be here soon.” Tom lied, Oliver had no idea this happened, he was in U.S, a good two days away.

“I need to tell him I’m sorry, I need to tell him.” Katy’s eyes fluttered close, Michie’s body started to shake from sobbing.

“No! Katy stay awake!” Tom yelled as the ambulance pulled up, a girl in her mid twenties jumped out along with a guy who could be their dad.

“What happened?” The girl leaned down pushing Michie out of the way. Tom stared at a very un-conscious Katy scared of what could happen to his brothers best friend.

“We, we, were getting ready to cross the street, and a car came speeding out of nowhere over the hill, Katy saw it and pushed Tom out of the way, it hit her over there and her body, ca-came fl-flying over here.” Alisz sobbed holding on the a fireman that came running over.

“Okay, what’s her name?” the girl looked to Alisz, seeing as she was the most stable at that moment.

“Katy Olivia-Chelsea Ward.” Tom spoke numbly, the girl nodded her head and leaned down to Katy as the male gently put her on the gurney.

“Katy, I’m Mia, I need you to squeeze Tom’s hand if you can hear me and open your eyes for me love.” Mia shouted over the crowed. Katy’s eyes fluttered open a little at half mass, she squeezed Tom’s hand but very, very gently.

“She squeezed but barley.” Tom muttered getting ready to cry.

“Mike, we got a Katy Olivia-Chelsea Ward, estimated twenty years of age, her vitals are low, and she’s lost tons of blood, and she’s slipping!” Mia screamed at him.

Mike gave a thumbs up and started to talk into his shoulder.

“What’s your name son?” A Firefighter asked looking at Tom.

“Thomas Sykes, I’m her best friends brother, that there is Alisz Malia, and then you have Michelle Nicholls, were all her best friends.” Tom spoke not letting go of Katy’s hand who’s grip had gone to less then a slight pinch.

“Okay, does Katy, here have any family we can contact? Do you have any?” Tom shook his head no, and looked at the man.

“We’re her family, my family is her family along with Michelle’s, can you call my mum?” Tom voice shook from terror, that he could really be losing a sister, to him. It seemed just a minute ago they were having a beer chugging contest and now her life lied in god’s hands.

“Yeah sure son.” The man patted his shoulder and walked back to the fire truck.

“Okay Tom, we need to get your friend in the vehicle I need you to let go.” Mia put her hand on Tom’s shoulder. Tom shook his head violently, meaning he couldn’t let go.

“Tom, you have to let go, we need to get you to the hospital to.” Tom still wouldn’t budge as Mia tried to persuade him to let go.

“Here how about you let me get her in and you can get in right after, you will still be with her I promise.” Mia leaned in front of Tom. Shakenly Tom slowly let go of Katy’s hand as they raised her into the vehicle. Tom numbly got in, with Michelle being lifted in soon after.

“Michelle needs to be checked out, she’s going into shock. Tommy’s going to bring Alisz in, in the cop car we’ll be there shortly.” the guy that spoke to Tom looked at Mia who just nodded her head and slammed the doors to the ambulance and went to work on Katy’s IV.

Tom looked Michelle in the face, and saw the tears coming down like a water fall, it took a lot to make Michie, cry and this was something that would.

Tom was never really one to cry, but now, now he was, and he was crying hard.

Michelle leaned her head on Tom’s shoulder and mumbled, “I hope you can handle this.”

Tom hoped to god he could, he hoped this didn’t kill himself, he knew it was his fault, they should have waited a few minutes to cross the street, but they didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 42;
Subscribers: 8;
Comments: 2

I want to thank Always Attract she was the very first person to comment this story and I thank her tons, and I also want to thank Angela-x she was so kind as to come forward and say she was a subscrber and that she loved my story, and for taht I love you Angela-x your so sweet.

Also if I dont get one comment from each of you eight subscribers or get at least four comments I won't post the next chapter that I'm about to begin to write.

BTW who hear thinks David from Breathe Carolina is hot? I mean really and he has a gosh darn good singer :D. BTW I'm seeing BMTH in Three days with my papa bear he got tickets with my friend Peter I'm so stoaked!

I got this posted at exactly midnight EST my bad. So Happy V-Day east coast :D

Lyrics: Pust Some Clothes On - Breathe Carolina