Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

I Know That You're Afraid

I know that you're afraid, I'll hold you close and never, ever let you go

Never in a million years had anyone ever thought they would see Oliver Sykes in distress, shaking, head in hands, moving back and forth, like the folks on British Airways flight 420 to England did.

Curtis sat next to Oliver, he tried to stay calm for Oliver, but he couldn’t, he found himself crying. He was scared to be left alone. He didn’t know if he could be left alone. Curtis knew his years in the band was winding down, he soon would be totally deaf, and only be able to see out of one eye, and that my friends is what scared him the most, he didn’t want to be alone and deaf with just memories of his sister, friends, and parents, he always imagined when time came and the band was no longer an option he would be there to take care of his sister, as she did stuff he would be at her side, she had always been there for him, she went to every doctors appointment when every appointment had something negative to say. She was the first to learn sign language, she was the first to start a jar in the kitchen in the cabinet next to the fridge in their loft that read “Change For A Miracle.” That Miracle being ear plugs for Curtis, so that way maybe they could save his hearing in the nick of time and he could do the band forever, but that was most likely never going to happen.

Curtis now needed a miracle to save his sister, because it was true she and Michie, and the guys were all he had left, but really the only thing that mattered the most was Katy, she was his only blood relative left, and he promised his parents to always look after her, but now he felt as if he had let his parents down, and it should have been him lying in the bed before him and Oliver.

Beep…..Beep….Beep…Beep…

“Here.” Alisz walked in with two cups of Coffee, one for Curtis and one for Oliver.

Curtis looked up and gave a thankful smile to Alisz.

“Thank Ali.” Oliver took the cup in his hands and wiped away the dried tears from his face and set the coffee beside Katy’s bed, and quickly put his hand back in hers.
Tom walked slowly into the room with his arm in a sling, and he took the empty seat next to his brother and patted his back.

Oliver just looked at his brother and gave a slight smile towards and him and pulled his brother into a hug.

“Curtis, it’s going to be okay Hun, she’s just sleeping, she was calling for you last night sweet heart.” Mrs. Sykes walked over to Curtis and put a loving pat on his shoulder.

“What am I going to do though? The hospital bills, they, they are going to be outrageous, and I don’t have much time left in the band, before my hearing is totally gone!” Curtis started to worry and panic all at once.

“Don’ worry Cur, I’m goin’ to be jus’ fine.” a soft voice said from the bed. Curtis’s head lifted from his hand’s where he saw Katy’s bright blue eyes, now a slight dull grey open slightly.

“Katy!” Curtis jumped up and ran to his sisters bed side and put his hands on her face.

“Don’ get all mushy.” Katy weakly laughed. Curtis just brushed his finger tips all over her face, like a father would do if his daughter was hurt.

“Don’ you ever scare me like that again you hear? I was so scared, I can’t think about losing you like I did mum and pop.” Curtis put his head in Katy’s shoulder. Tears were falling onto her neck as he wept.

“I’m sorry Curtis. I real’ am.” Katy felt a few tears fall.

“I’m goin’ to leave you and Oliver alon’ and go grab Michie, she’s really bad, and misses you.” Curtis smiled and kissed his sisters cheek.

Katy just smiled slightly, wishing she could nod her head.

Alisz, and Curtis left the room leaving Tom and Oli.

Tom got up from his chair and walked around the bed where Curtis had stood and hugged Katy.

“Thank you, thank you for saving my life, I’ll pay you back some how and some way Katy, I promise.” Tom kissed her cheek and left the room.

Katy just blinked back tears, she didn’t want to cry, she wanted to be strong, but the pain was horrific and she was growing tired, and she was scared of being tired, she was afraid she feel asleep she wouldn’t wake up.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry I missed your birthday party, I’m sorry I was with the slut of a SJ, I’m sorry I called you a bitch, I’m sorry, I’m just so sorry Katy.” Oliver said at once, looking Katy in the eyes.

“Oh Oli, I’m sorry to, I’m just, I don’t know, I miss they way we used to be attached at the hips, before you guys were signed, and I just got jealous.” Katy focused her eyes on Oliver.

“Let’s promise to never fight, and when your all better your never, ever leaving mine and Curtis’s side, you hear me, you are going on tours with us, and were, going to go back like it use to be.” Oliver put his forehead on Katy’s while he wiped her tears away.

It seemed as if moments passed before Katy spoke again.

“Oliver, I know, I know your afraid and you can’t be.” Katy whispered. Oliver was shocked, he thought he was good at hiding his fear from Katy, and he guessed wrong, Katy could read the fear in his eyes, and it was evident, so evident it wasn’t even funny.

“How can I not be afraid, I’m scared your going to be hurt, I’m scared I’m going to lose you, I’m scared I may never get to tell you that I.” Oliver was in mid-sentence when Katy’s eyes closed shut and a long beep came from the machine, and doctors rushed in.

A nurse pulled on Oliver’s arm and rushed him out of the room.

Oliver’s heart stopped on that November 11, 2007 at 11:11 AM.

To think people said 11:11 was the lucky part of the day and nights…
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 63;
Subscribers: 11;
Comments: 9;
Stars: 2

Lyrics: Lovely By: Breathe Carolina

Okay so this is going to be a tad bit long but forgive me I must say it :D!

Again I want to thank Always Attract, she is a doll, and I have to agree he's a good ole' chump made me smile when ever I read that line over and over again. If any of you want to be my grammar checker let me know, for some reason I don't have grammar check on my lap top..Anyways.... hurricanehannah for some reason when I knew you read my story I knew I had a good one, and when you commented I was so happy, because when ever I seem to read a good Oli story you have read it and commented it, so I feel really appreciated :D, I know those lyrics, I'm not quite shure they go with the chapters...hmm... Readers Choice, Sorry if I came off mean, in my author notes, it's just I really like commeents, and I want to thank you for commenting. Oli can be a dick I do agree hun, but he's getting better don't you agree? I do agree David is pretty cute, but don't worry he comes back into the story within the next three chapters I'm not sure what one, but he comes back. Michelle is pretty cool I must agree, she is based off my best friend Michie aka Michelle, and everything she does is exactly what Michelle would do. I agree Curtis is cute, I'm excited to meet him tommrow, I want a picture with him and a autography, have you guys read AP magazine where he talks about being death in one ear, and going death in the other, and the peirceing noise is the reason he smokes weed, so he can pass out at night, and that hes partially blind in his right eye I belive? It made me love him more! Him and Aaron Gillespie are my heroes now! kristabby I love you hun, you are the bomb for reading, and I'm looking forward for you to enter the story within the next two chapters. Mishy Thank you for reading this! I can't wait for you to update! Angela-x NO Angela I love you! I love you for reading my story and commenting.

Okay so I got a secret number of comments before I update, and you guys have to reach that secret number for me to update :D, I'll give you a hint :D It could be an unlucky number, and if that dosent give it away then Idk what does.

Anyways, who thinks is cuter Tom Sykes or David from Breathe Carolina?

Also I'm thinking of haveing a Contest in comments like one-shots, walk on parts on storys and main chracter parts in stories, what do you all think of that?