Just Want Your Heartbeat on Top of Mine

Stick Around I‘ll Make You Fall In Love With Me

I should tell you know it's all I've got, and please stick around I'll make you fall in love with me.

-Week Later-

It had been a week since Katy feel into a coma, and to be honest, it wasn’t looking good, the doctors asked Curtis, did they want to put her on life support or let her go, dyeing slowly.

Of course Curtis chose life support, there’s a nurse in the hospital that had become friends with Alisz, Michie, Tom, and Bring Me The Horizon she had faith that Katy would wake up, might she mention she wouldn’t be the same, but that didn’t matter to them, it didn’t matter to Curtis, he was now going to be the one who took take care of Katy, not the other way around.

Krista the nurse they loved sat reading a book to Katy as Oliver slept.

"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut. Krista read from New Moon, she had just finished Twilight last night, and was now onto New Moon, the sequel.

“Your reading’ again?” Oliver put his hand over his face, to get rid of the sleep that was in his eyes. Krista leaned forward and grabbed her book mark placing it in the book.

“Yeah, she seems to like being read to. Her vitals are really good when someone talks to her, so I figure why not read it’s like talking, and I’m sure she hears.” Krista set the book in the drawer of the table by Katy’s bed and fixed the sheets and looked over at Oliver.

Oliver had stubble growing all over his face, he hadn’t had a shower and four days, and it was not looking good on him.

“Oliver, why don’t you go back to the loft, take a shower, shave, and perhaps grab a few winks, if she does any movement, or there’s a sign of change I’ll call you.” Krista knew without asking that Oliver loved Katy, she saw it in the way, he would climb into bed and hold her, the way he looked at her, the way he held her hand, she could just tell.

“I don’t want to leave her without someone.” Oliver rejected, he wanted to be there incase something changed or happened.

“You know Michie, will be here in life twenty minutes, it wouldn’t hurt to leave, I’ll stay and eat my lunch in here till Michie get’s here, she’ll have someone I promise, think what would Katy want?” Krista asked benignly.

Oliver sighed, she was right, Katy would want him showered, and clean shaven, she never really liked him with prickles all over his face, it would be nice, if he laid next to her all clean.

“Okay, I’ll go, but promise any change, you’ll call me no matter what.” Oliver stood up from the chair. Krista smiled and nodded her head.

“I promise, now when you come back bring her something she loves to sleep in, a blanket, and maybe something semimetal to her.” Krista wrote that down on a paper and handed it to Oliver.

“Okay, will do.” Oliver stuffed in his pocket. Sighing he started to walk out of the room, and looking back at Katy.

“Oh, and Oliver, she loves you, I can just tell. Don’t worry, when she wakes up, you can fix things, from what ever happened, you’ll guys be together, it just may take time.” Krista smiled and pushed Oliver out the door.
“What, how did you know?” Oliver was clearly surprised at, Krista’s words.

Krista smirked and started to close the door.

“That is for me to know, and for you, well for you to find out, on your own.” Krista closed the door.

Oliver stood there in shock, how did she know about the fight, how did she know that he loved her, in fact how would she know if Katy loved him!

Sighing Oliver turned around and started his walk back to the loft, with his hood over his head, and sunglasses over his eyes, clearly taking up half of his face.

“Katy if you had just stuck around a lot longer I would have made you fall in love, and we wouldn’t be in the mess.” Oliver mumbled picking up his pass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 71;
Subscribers: 12;
Comments: 16;
Stars:2

Lyrics: The Introduction - Breathe Carolina

I have a long thank you list again.

Queen Sarcasm Erika I'm glad you love my story, and yes Tom is cute! Always Attract I know but it will get better I know this chapter sucked but it gets better, and another point for Tom! haha. hurricanehannah I knwo I can't chose either, hmm, they are both equal in me books. See shes not dead hun, the reason his heart stopped was becausee of worry. alisz x I love you so much! You make me laugh when I'm down, and this chapter is sooo for you, because you commented four times and just that made me have to update, the lucky number was 13 folks :D!

Now as I said I hated this chapter it was so blah!

Contest!
Okay I'm decided to do a contest, I'm going to be starting a new story, I can't reveal who it's about because it's a suprise even I don't know! But I got a direction and if you want a part in the story you just have to comment this blog! I'll draw someone's name from who ever comments from this chapter on will be entered, so it dosent matter how many times you comment, I'll still add your name, and when I draw someone lets say Wednesday night I'll message you with details. And tell you you won, then Thursday there will be a new contest! Well I'm off to go read updates.

I just realized it's really short.

TOC tomrow, I'm so excited to see BMTH, Four Years Strong, and PTV.

I need suggestions of BMTH songs I should listen before the concert tell me now!