Overcoming Fears

My Chemical Romance - the real you!

The next morning I was standing in the Ways' kitchen talking to Donna about how I got the chance to do such an amazing and fun-filled job. I explained to her that it was a school thing, we had to pick which jobs we'd like to do for a whole year. Me and Niambh picked to help edit 'Kerrang!' magazine, but sadley didn't get it. Then when the Warped Tour job appeared, Niambh and myself jumped at the chance. Talking of the devil, Niambh entered the room, rubbing her eyes and taking a seat next to me.
" Morning lovie!" I said to her.
" Morning Sammie. Donna, is it alright if, I have a cigerette in your back garden?" she answered.
"Oh that's absolutly fine sweetie, Gerard does it all the time anyway." Donna explained.
Niambh smiled at Donna and went outside.

Donna started telling me about her years working as a hairdresser when Donald and Gerard came into the room at the same time. Donald gave Donna a kiss and Gerard greeted me and asked me about my night. My reply was cut short by Mikey entering the room and shouting, "Breakfast! Ooh, I'll make toast!" He headed towards the toaster but Gerard grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back.

"We don't want you burning the house down, Mikes," Gerard said, laughing.

Donna noticed Mikey's facial expression and said kindly, "Why don't you go sit down, Mikey, and I'll make it for you,"

"Come on," Gerard pulled me to the table along with Mikey and grinned. "We don't let this kid in the kitchen much anymore," he said, jerking his head toward Mikey. "He's a 130 pounds of fire hazard."

"Hey, that's how much I weigh...." Mikey hung his head.

"Aww, that's okay, Mikey. I'm like that too," I said, smiling

He raised his head. "Really?"

"No. I just wanted to make you feel better," Gerard burst out laughing at this, but Mikey pouted and pretended to cry. Gerard ignored him and went to join Niambh for a cigerette. Mikey cheered up pretty quickly when Donna and Donald came in, bringing with them the delicious smell of pancakes.

"Hey, where's Bob?" I asked, finally realizing that Bob hadn't joined us.

"I think he's still sleeping." Mikey said, helping himself to pancakes.

"Go wake him up, I don't want him to miss breakfast," Donna said. Mikey grudgingly left his pancakes, and Gerard came inside immediately stole his plate. "Gerard!" Donna reprimanded. "There's plenty to go around!"

"Yeah, but they're so far away!" He turned to me. "Can you pass the syrup?"

I look at Gerard, raised one eyebrow and said "You're lazy, why can't you get it yourself?"
He replied with a simple, "Mmmhhh."
I picked up the bottle and handed him the syrup. Niambh sat there laughing at Gerard's face, which was covered in pancakes and sugar by this point. I looked at Niambh and suddenly, we were both in hysterics.

After breakfast we talked about the tour, waiting for Brian to come with the bus. The first show that My Chem was doing was this afternoon in Trenton, so we'd be heading there directly. After that, we'd loop through the southern states and then to California and after traveling through the Midwest, we'd end up in Chicago in late July, which was where me and Nimabh left the tour.

I was excited to begin, I knew it was the most glorious way to travel, with my best friend in the whole world and five of the fittest guys on the planet on a cramped tour bus, but traveling was travelling, and I would be able to see some of my favorite bands perform day after day. I was practically jumping up and down once Brian finally arrived, and as we boarded the bus, I saw that Frank was in the same state as me. As the bus started moving, he hopped up and waved a book in Niambh's face. "I hardly slept last night, Niambh! I was reading and I got so far into it, i'm almost done with it! But it's really really upsetting, i almost cried - true story."

Ray groaned. "Yeah, he really really likes it. It's all he's talked about the whole way here. Why did you have to give him that book Niambh?"

Frank grinned at Niambh and stage-whispered. "He's just jealous. I wouldn't let him read it."

Frank and Niambh continued their Freddie Mercury conversation for a few minutes, but everyone soon grew tired of his questions.

"How long until we get to Trenton?" Bob sighed, exausted.

"About another hour," Mikey said, glancing at his watch.

"Soooo, which part was your favourite part of his autobiography Niambh?"

Another hour.

Fantastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I hope you enjoyed that, comments to help me see if I went wrong anywhere?
Thanks, xox.