Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Moving Away.

We were moving house, eventually. I never saw it coming. I was getting majorly frustrated. I couldn't deal with the shit the teachers and bullies were giving me.

I lost heaps of confidence everyday. I never believed in myself, only because no one believed in me. Teachers knew I was going to fail, because I was different. I was getting bullied because I was different. Everyone knew my type, I wasn't the average girl you'd come across at school. 'Oh look, a goth, let's bully her.' That's a main quote from almost everyone at the school. According to the teachers I was dumb, stupid, unintelligant, but I knew I wasn't, and I wanted to proove that, but I couldn't, cause it wouldn't change anything...

I had high hopes for the future. Being in a band. It's nothing different to your job wish, but I knew inside I desperately wanted this. I imagine being the singer on stage, being idolised by different girls, and maybe boys. Being supported. Admired. Everything I wished for. But there was a problem. I didn't have an idea who was going to be in the band. I mean, it's not a band without having a guitarist, drummer and bassist. Maybe we could throw in the extra guitarist, add a sampler. I came to the point that imagining all of this was making it become real. I'd stand in my bedroom, singing to my favourite songs, using the posters as the crowd I'm peforming for. Then I'd open my eyes. See the room I spend most of my life in. I become distraught, depressed... upset.

I guess I may introduce myself. I'm Chaz. You'll probably learn more about me sooner or later. Back on to the moving part. We were moving out of this shitty town. Out of the country. We were moving to America. I was really excited, yet nervous. I didn't want to end up getting depressed again over the bullies and teachers like I did here, over in America.

I didn't have much friends here. I didn't really bother going out to get any, but that was soon going to change. I'll be myself in America. I won't give a shit about what people think about my sense of style, my favourite genre of music. I'm a human, like any other (unless they're seceretely an alien, but let's not get on to that.).

I brought out the final box with my belongings to the car.
"That's me done." I smiled. I looked over at my mum who was currently making sure all the boxes were sealed correctly, and that no objects would break on the way to the docking station. Yeah, we were taking a boat there seeing as we wasn't leaving the car behind. I gave the box to my mum then spinning around to see my older brother Brian approaching.
"God. I own so much stuff and I hadn't realised it." He mumbled. Brian was probably my best friend, my only best friend I actually have.

Once everything was packed and ready to go, we decided to get moving. Me and Brian got into the car, fighting for space already.
"Mum, we're so sqaushed!" I whined.
"Get used to it. It takes almost 7 hours to get to Plymouth, then god knows on the boat." She said, putting her seatbelt on.
"Yeah, but we can walk around on the boat." Brian stated, I nodded.
"Don't get clever with me, young boy. I'll say when we can get out the car, okay?" Mum said, with a stern look on her face.
"What about food?! What we gonna do about food?! I need God damn food!" Brian shouted as the car started up, this time mum ignored him. "Ignore me then, yeah, I'll be okay." Brian carried on, resting his head on the window. I giggled and looked out the other window, smiling. It was probably the last time I'd see this place, which made me even happier. My eyes began to pain, so I drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. :). New story, heh. It's for a friend (who's an amazing writer - check out her stories - her names Miss Serenade) and all that jazz. I'll be updating regulary, so watch this space. Comment and subscribe, pleasums. :)