Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Oh, so beautiful.

Brian had woke, eventually. We decided that we should quickly drive back round the neighbourhood and check out the house before Brian drifted off into another days sleep.
"You sleep for years, you do." I stated, looking at him as he yawned.
"Well, I'm sorry I like my sleep." He groaned, rubbing his eyes. He started to get comfortable again like he was going to go back to sleep.
"Brian! No!" I shouted, slapping his arm. A groan came from his throat as he started rubbing his arm.
"What was that for?!" He whined.
"You're going to go back to sleep and then we won't get to see our new house, meaning we'll be stuck in this car for another flippin day." I huffed, folding my arms, twisting my lip piercing.
"I told you to stop playing with it." Mum said, as we turned the final corner. "There's the beauty." She smiled. Me and Brian both gasped as we saw the big, beautiful, modern house. We quickly un-done our seatbelts and got out the car. We couldn't run for a while though, seeing as our legs were numb.

When we finally had the strength to run, we made the most of it. We let ourselves into the house, and a sweet smell came immediately. I looked around, and started walking. It was like a house I had always dreamt of.

-

After a few days of settling in to this house, my mum and I had started discussing what's going to happen with schools etc.
"I'd prefer it if I was home taught..." I stated.
"It costs heaps though, darling..." Mum said.
"Yeah, alright! Let me go to some school where I don't know anyone and there can be total dicks of teachers there and maybe even worse bullies!!" I screamed, standing up.
"Fine! I'll hire a teacher..." Mum sighed. I smiled and made myself some toast. I always got my own way.

My mum had been on the phone for ages. We had a long discussion on how I had to help pay for the teacher etc, but I didn't pay attention to it. As if I was going to pay. I don't have the money for it anyways. I do all the work around the house, and I get no pay. Brian sits on his laptop all day, comes downstairs and asks for money... and he gets it! For doing NOTHING bar sit on his stupid laptop.

Mum had eventually come off the phone, and walked towards me.
"Right, your teachers names Mr Jordison, and he'll be coming over later tonight for tea." Mum stated.
"Why tonight?" I moaned. The name sounded asif he was strict. I was dreading this.
"So he gets to know you, of course... he sounds like a lovely gentleman anyways." Mum smiled, pouring herself some apple juice. "I'm sure everything would be fine anyways. Mr Jordison doesn't sound like any of the teachers at your school..."

-

Tea had arrived, and Mr. Jordison hadn't come.
"He's rather bad for puncuality then, ain't he?" I said, rolling my eyes. Oh, how fun this was going to be. A few seconds later, the door had gone. Mum had stood up immediately, straightened herself up, and made her way to the door.
"Oh, come on mum, it's not as if this guy will like you!" Brian laughed. A few minutes later, mum had walked back into the dining area, with this short, long haired, hot man...
"Sorry that I'm late. Had troubles with the car..." He smiled. I couldn't stop staring at him. He was absolutely gorgeous... but, was it wrong to fall in love with your teachers? "And may this be Chaz?" He smiled over at me. I could swear that I had almost fainted. I stared at him in admiration, until the brother had nudged my arm.
"Oh, uh sorry.. yeah, I'm Chaz. Nice to meet you." I grinned. Well, this was totally going to be amazing...
♠ ♠ ♠
FOR CHAZ. ;D. Well, obviously seeing as the stories about her.. but yeah. :) Comment and subscribe. xo.