Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Will you make my life perfect?

Mr. Jordison carried on teaching me the basics about music and stuff that was relevant to music. I was having the time of my life.

“So, Chaz...do you play any instruments?” Mr. Jordison asked.

“Yeah...I play guitar.” I smiled.

“No drums?” Mr. Jordison asked, shocked.

“Nope, I suck.” I laughed.

“Why do you have drum sticks then?” Mr. Jordison asked, confused. He stared over towards the drumsticks that stood on top of the fireplace.

“Oh...I bought them when I was in the UK for a Motley Crue signing, Tommy Lee signed them.” I smiled. “One of the best days of my life.”

“Awesome! I love Motley Crue!” He smiled. “Anyways, I play drums in a band.” He plays in a band!? Ha! Now Brian can’t say anything about me crushing over him.

“Really!? You’re in a band?” I asked, surprised.

“Yep, a band called Slipknot.” Mr. Jordison grinned. “We’re not that popular at the moment, though.”

“Oh, I see...” I smiled. “I’d love to learn drums.” I’d love to get taught drums by Mr. Jordison, even!

“Really?” Mr. Jordison asked, shocked.

“Yeah, it’s always been one of the things I’ve wanted to learn.” I lied. I’ve always wanted to be a professional guitarist, but hey, I guess learning drums with this hot teacher is even better!

“Well, I can always teach ya...” Mr. Jordison stated. Oh yeah, baby!

“Really?” I asked, shocked.

“Yeah, why not...you’re the only student I teach, and you seem cool also, and it’d also be awesome to teach someone how to play the good ol’ drums.” He smiled.

“Awesome!” I grinned. “Are you bringing the drums here?” I asked.

“Nah, you’re gonna have to come to my house...if that’s okay with you...and your mom.”

“Oh I’m totally fine with it!” I smiled. Going to his house!? How can I decline that!?

“Awesome...I’ll pick you up next week at 9am for it then. The rest of the week you have different lessons.” He smiled, standing up ready to leave.

“Okay then.” I smiled, standing up also. “Thanks for this awesome lesson.”

“Aw, no problem. Thanks for being a great student!” He smiled, back. “I’ll see you tomorrow...”

“Okay...see ya!” I waved, as he walked to the door.

As he left, I fell back onto the couch. Oh...my...god was all that I could think. I’m going to Mr. Jordisons house...this was the best thing ever.

“I told you it’d bruise!” Brian shouted. I opened my eyes with an annoyed look on my face. He just had to ruin the moment.

“Maybe if you wore CLOTHES you’d be fine.” I stated.

“You know me, Chaz. I like to run around topless. I like to expose myself.” He winked, walking off to the kitchen to eat some of the cheerio’s out of the box.

“Couldn’t you pour them in a bowl?” I asked, disgusted walking into the kitchen.

“Nope.” He smiled; shoving more cheerio’s into his mouth. Gah.

“Disgusting. Anyways, guess who’s in a band.” I smirked.

“You?” Brian said, shocked.

“Nope.” I smiled. “Mr. Jordison.”

“Maybe he is for you after all...” Brian shrugged.

“So you don’t have a problem with me finding him hot?” I asked.

“Apart from the fact that he bruised my perfect chest, nah. Just make sure he doesn’t bruise you, or I shall throw peas at him.” Brian laughed evilly.

This was when I began to wait patiently for tomorrow...and next Monday. I began to realise that I couldn't live without him...and I've only met him twice. Is this love at first sight..?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. [: I seem to be updating this story a lot, due to my dear friend Brian giving me ideas for it lol, thanks BR!AN. xD. This chapter is dedicated to Chaz (of course, the storys about her and her future husband - don't hate. ;)) and Brian. :) Hope you enjoy, please comment and subscribe! xo.