Status: Currently on hiatus.

We Let It All Slip Away

Do you care about me like I care about you?

I was watching TV for hours; it was all that I could do. I had Brian complaining for an hour, saying he didn’t want to watch this crap on TV. Joey still hadn’t called me & I was beginning to get extremely worried. I began to get fed up of Brians complaining, so I just gave him what he wanted. I went upstairs and went back into my room, going back onto the laptop. Maybe he’s been online and sent me a comment; maybe he’s not been online at all. I logged in on MySpace to see several notifications. ‘New Friends’, ‘New Friend Requests’, ‘New Mail’ and ‘Comment approval’ I clicked on the friend requests first, wondering who had added me. ‘Slipknot has added you as a friend’. Slipknot...Joey’s band. I really didn’t remember seeing them in my friend requests thing this morning, so they’ve obviously added me recently. I accepted them and clicked on their profile...they’re online now, meaning that they’ve probably added me a few minutes ago. I went back to the comment approval notifications, hoping it was who I thought it was. I looked at the picture that appeared next to the comment and my face lit up. It was him.

Hey Chaz! :-)
Thanks for accepting my friend request
Cannot wait for tonight, it will be nice to see you seeing our band play live
I’ll phone you around 12
Xxxxxxxx
'

My face was pure red after I read the comment. I clicked ‘approve’ and decided to reply.

Hey sir...i mean Joey haha
No problem, always a pleasure having an amazing man like you on my friend list (:
I can’t wait for tonight haha
Okay then, speak to you round then
Xxxxxx


I sent the comment and shut MySpace, not bothering to check anything else on there. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30am. Only half hour left. I walked over to my stereo and put Avenged Sevenfold on. I began jumping around to ‘Bat Country’...surely this would waste time.

--

12pm struck and it wasn’t long until my phone began ringing. I switched the stereo off and answered the phone.

“Hello?” I said as put the phone to my ear.

“Hey, it’s Joey.”

“Oh hey! Time went quick” I laughed slightly out of breath.

“Oh, are you busy?” He asked.

“No, not at all”

“Oh right, well, are you free from now then?”

“Yeah, had nothing to do all day.” I laughed.

“Oh, so I can pick you up in an hour then?” Result!

“Yeah, that’s fine!” I smiled.

“Okay then, I’ll be there as soon as possible.”

“Okay then...see you then.” I smiled even more, then hanging up. I looked at the time and it was 12:05. My smile then dropped. I realised he was going to be here around 1 and I wasn’t even ready. I ran off to the wardrobe and began looking through it for decent clothes. It was always hard finding clothes to wear since I started home school. I finally decided to wear my black skinnies with my Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. I got dressed quickly, and ran off to the bathroom to sort my make-up out. After I had finished the make-up and hair business, it was 12:55. I didn’t know it took me that long. I grabbed my Motley Crue hoodie and ran downstairs.

“Where the hell are you going!?” Brian shouted as he was just about to go upstairs.

“Out, with Joey. And I take it you want your chest bruised even more?” I asked, looking through the mirror next to the stairs.

“No! What makes you think that!?” Brian shouted, covering his chest with his arms.

“Well you were about to run up the stairs as I was running down them...and you’re topless”

“Oh so you’re like your teacher yeah!? You like to bruise chests!? You’re mean” He stated as he ran up the stairs. I just laughed and walked towards the couch, waiting. I heard a car pulling up and my face lit up once again. The doorbell went and I shot up. I walked towards the door, opening it slowly, hoping to catch a glimpse of who it was before I opened it fully. It was Joey.

“Hey.” I said as I fully opened the door.

“Hey, you ready?” He asked, leaning on the wall.

“Yeah, you?” I asked, smiling.

“Yup, let’s go then.” He smiled back, walking towards his car. I grabbed my keys off the shelf next to the door and walked towards the car with him.

“So, the gig stars at half 7, and we’re on at 8:45.” He stated as he opened the door for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled. “And okay then...do you have another band playing?”

“Yeah. Synthetic Suicide.” He smiled as he got in the car.

“Awesome.” I said as I put the seatbelt on.

“You’ll be watching us backstage, by the way.” He smiled. “I didn’t want you in the crowd just in case you got hurt.”

“Why do you think that?” I asked, shocked. He really cares? Wow...

“Fans of our band are really rough, if you were in the crowd you could’ve got hurt really bad.”

“Oh...then it’s a good thing I’m backstage then.” I laughed.

“Yeah, and it’s a good thing for me, also, because all I have to do is look right and I’ll see you standing there” He winked. I giggled. Joey then began driving off. “We’re going to go back to mines first, and then the guys will be there around 4.”

“Okay then.” I smiled.

“You can play on my drums while we’re there also, maybe I can teach you more.” He smiled. I nodded and smiled. Oh, how this was going to be the best day of my life. I really think me and Joey are meant for each other... I just hope that his status was about me after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! It looks like Joey may be showing his feelings for Chaz! Will the Jordisons start anytime now...or do we have to wait even longer? You may have to wait another chapter or two to find out. ;) Comments please. ;D xo.