My Chemical Disasters

Hospital Fun

It was a fine Tuesday morning and Gerard, had for once decided to stay out of trouble and sing in the soundproof studio, much to the concern of the rest of the 'Chemical Disaster' team. This was completely out of character and they could only assume that something was wrong, because if they walked into the studio they were sure to be instantly hypnotized by his voice, the team could now only hear it on the cd, because something in the sound check room could fix the hypnotizing problem.

Bob had woken up first and had noticed that he was in the studio and alerted the others who all rushed to see for themselves, and sure enough there he was, with a frustrated look on his face, pacing with the headphones on, growing angrier with every note his voice sent out. Three hours later he emerged from the studio, angrily sitting down at the table for lunch and Ray was the first to speak;

"So...how’s the song coming along Gerard?" at this Gerard dropped his spoon, splattering soup in Frank and Mikey’s direction, and Frank let out an ungodly screech, making the windows and any breakable object shudder. Mikey on the other hand just didn't like the flavour of soup that now decorated his 'Tree Hugger' tee.

"There is a slight problem" he seemed to be very embarrassed all of a sudden, and the others couldn't really see why so they waited for him to continue "I woke up early because I felt like working on the song, but when I got into the studio and started singing...." he cut of briefly, looking at the rest of the team who were listening intently, "I think my voice is breaking!"

At this Frank let out a screech, horror film worthy stuff people! Mikey looked very confused all of a sudden, and he wasn't the only one either.

"Your voice already broke Gerard" Bob was the one to point this out to him, but Gerard just gave him a scathing look and continued with his explanation.

"I know that my voice has already broken, I am not stupid, I'm no spoon! I mean that it's going to break again!" his frustration was getting worse and worse all the while and although the rest of the team were smart enough to realize that voices only broke once, this singer seemed convinced otherwise.

"Um...Gerard...you know it could just be a cold" Bob pointed out. "Maybe we should make you a doctor’s appointment?"

Gerard seemed willing enough to comply so one hour later he and the rest of the Chemical disasters team were sitting in the waiting room, where Frank had made some new friends of five years old and was now playing with the kiddie toys alongside them. Mikey had decided that he was also going to get a check up and was happily awaiting his secretly hoping that he got a nurse.

Soon enough Ray had disappeared to an unknown destination and when asked where he was going he simply replied "If I told you, I would have to kill you" and the others didn't want to put any objectives remotely similar to that in his head so they left him to be creepy elsewhere.

After twenty minutes of waiting Gerard was seen by a doctor and Frank and Bob accompanied him into the doctor’s room leaving Mikey on his own outside. The doctor ran through some basic routine tests and then concluded that Gerard just had a virus and that it would pass soon enough, but expressing some concern in Frank’s mental health and encouraging the others to book him in for a brain scan. The three of them, well the two of them thanked him and Frank blew him a raspberry, but he had just questioned his mental health so the others allowed this.

The three of them went and sat in the waiting room and Frank adopted his position of playing with the little children once more. It was only two minutes before Ray was escorted back to the waiting room by two doctors who informed the team that he had been trying to revive the bodies in the mortuary and that he was banned from this hospital, so Bob took him back to the car to wait with him there. None of the team were very surprised by this anyway, and no one was surprised when Mikey was escorted back to the waiting room with a doctor to inform the rest of the team that he and his 'hot nurse' had began to have sex in the check up room. There was a chorus of cheers from the group when they heard this until they discovered that the doctor who had informed them was that nurse’s husband.

So, about an hour after they had arrived the team had managed to; be told that their voice wasn't breaking again, tried and failed to revive dead bodies, had their sanity called into question, had sex with a married nurse and gotten beaten up by her doctor husband, and all gotten banned for life.

Just another ordinary day then!

Tune in next time to see what else the chemical disasters team can do!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update!
Please comment/subscribe and don't hit on married nurses!
xoxo