Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

If Today Was Your Last Day

"Carolina, mommy will be back from work to get you later. Have fun, sweetie." I kissed my daughters forehead, and she turned to play with her friends. My best friend, Whitney, owns this day care center. Carolina comes here everyday when I'm at work.

"Hey girl. How did the test results come out?" Whitney asked curiously. I sighed, closing my eyes.

"The cancers getting worse. The doctor said she only has about a year and a half left. I don't know what I'm going to do." I explained, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Dammit. I'm sorry Isabella. I'm always here for you. Now, you better go, your going to be late to work." I glanced down at my watch, and she was right. I only had fifteen minutes to get there, and it was a ten minute walk on a good day. I pushed my way through people that were walking too slowly.

I glanced up at the Hopeless Records sign, and pushed open the doors leading into the lobby. I was greeted by the woman at the front desk; her name I hadn't learned yet, even though I had been here for four years. I waved politely, and stepped onto the elevator.

I stepped into my office, and threw my bag on the black leather couch. I sat in front of my new computer- Andrew, my boss, had convinced me to apply for. It was a Toshiba laptop, and was easy to work with. The door opened, and Andrew stepped in.

"Hey, Isabella. Louis just told me that a new band is signing today, and your going to have to get them the contracts printed." He informed me. Louis was the head person here at Hopeless Records, and Greg was the second highest up.

"Alright, I'll get a new copy out to you by nine." He smiled and nodded, and left, shutting the door behind him. I sighed, and searched through the folders on my computer until I fount the copy of the contract. I printed out five, not sure how many were going to be needed.

I left my cozy office an hour later (due to my horrible procrastination), and walked down to Greg's. I pushed the door open, the way I normally did when I had to give him something. I hit something- or someone. They cursed as I stepped in, and I glanced around to see four guys sitting in his office.

"Ah, you have the papers, I see." Greg said from behind his desk. I nodded my head, and laid them neatly on his desk. "Isabella, meet Alex, Jack, Zach, and Rian." He motioned towards them. So Alex was the one I hit with the door.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled shyly. Alex- he was definitely a looker. I felt self-conscious with my appearance in his presence. Jack- his hair reminded me of a skunk. Rian had a little too much stubble on his face, and Zach was good looking, too. They all replied nicely, besides Alex who rolled his eyes. I scoffed in his direction, and left the room without another word.

Working with these guys was going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter (: Not much to say besides comment and subscribe please (:

Hope you enjoy!