Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

If you just realize what I just realized,

I held onto my stomach as I laughed at the movie. We were watching Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. It was at the part were Harold was being attacked by the cancer raccoon, according to Kumar. Both Alex and I were in stitches, there was no way that I couldn't be laughing.

"I fucking love that. 'Dude! Get that cancer raccoon away from me!'" Alex mimicked as our laughing finally settled down.

"I thought his face looked hilarious when he was saying fuck you, raccoon. It was pretty priceless." I laughed. A few minutes later, Carolina came down.

"Mommy, why are you laughing so hard? Oh! Awex!" She cried, throwing herself on him. I rolled my eyes and pryed my daughter off of him. He smiled acute crooked grin as she giggled.

"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"It's okay. She's tired, isn't she?" He asked, motioning toward the already sleeping child in my arms. I laughed, shaking my head. She has passed out, resting her head against my chest.

"Yeah, she sleeps too much. I'm just going to go put her back to bed. I trudged up the stairs slowly, trying to make sure I wouldn't be waking her up. I laid her in the bed, pulling her purple fleece cover over her body. I smiled down at her, she was too cute. I stood up, properly letting my back straighten.

"You're a good mom, you know?" Alex asked, leaning against the door frame. He was grinning at us, but wouldn't take his eyes from me. I managed to squeeze out a small smile and thanked him in a small voice. I went to go pass him, but his arm stopped my quickly.

"Hold on. I- I want to try something." He stated. I looked down, not wanting to completely meet his gaze. He raised up my chin, and I dared to glance up. His chocolate eyes met mine for a brief second until he closed them, sighing. Before I could count to five, his lips were swiftly on mine. I gasped, not that I wasn't expecting it, but over the fact that it wasn't rushed. It was a slow, sweet kiss.

He pulled back, his breathing unsteady.

"I'm sorry, that was extremely uncalled for." He muttered, running his hand through his hair roughly and going to turn to leave. I, on the other hand, had a different plan in mind. I pulled him back by his arm, pulling his body to mine. I pushed my lips to his with much more force than either of us had expected. He gasped in shock as I pushed him into the door frame he has just been leaning on moments ago.

Sometime between the hours of ten thirty and eleven PM, both of mine and Alex's clothes were heaps in the floor. I wasn't sure what time it was now, since I had thrown the alarm clock earlier and busted it against the wall. My cell phone was still in my jean pockets, too.

Much to my dismay, I decided it was best to get up before Carolina found her way in here and see us like this. I slipped on a pair of black soffes and a plain blue tee shirt I first saw in my draw. Alex was still snoring lightly, his head buried in my pillow. I smiled before leaving my room to check on my daughter. She was still sound asleep, clutching onto her "My Little Pony" stuffed horse.

I went into the kitchen and started to make bacon and eggs. Carolina loved the combination, for some reason. A few minutes later, Alex walked in the door.

"Hi." He said softly.

"Hey." I replied, turning over a piece of bacon.

"About last night.."

"Yeah. Look, Alex, I'm going to be truthful. I don't regret it one bit. Sure, it was a spur of the moment thing and probably didn't mean anything real for yo-" He cut me off.

"Isabella, I don't know what you've heard about me, but I don't just run off and fuck everything that breaths. You're mistaking me for Jack. Sure, I've have flings here and there, but they weren't anything special. And.. I guess it's time for me to be truthful, too. I sort of, kind of, maybe think I like you." He said sheepishly, looking down. I grinning, laughing at his awkwardness.

"Well, Mr. Gaskarth, I sort of, kind of, maybe like you, too." I spoke without stuttering. He looked down at me, since we were so close now. His hands cupped my face, forcing my lips onto his. My hands went straight to his hair, twisting into separate strands. His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Just I was about to grant it, Carolina opened the door.

"Ew!" She screeched, running from the room. I busted into fits of laughter, clutching onto the counter for support. Alex chuckled, shaking his head at my child. I walked past him, entering the living room to see a smiling Carolina.

"You like Awex don't you?" She giggled, still tightly holding onto the animal.

"Yes, I think I do." I informed her, picking her up and heading back to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update<3

Comments? :]