Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

I've been planning something big.

"Greg, I'm bored." I told him the next day.

"The guys are coming in later. We all know how much you love Alex." He joked. I punched his arm, making him fake yelp.

"We're home!" Rian yelled, pushing open Greg's office door. They all came in, pushing each other around. Alex smiled at me and sat down on the couch.

"What are we doing today?" Jack asked.

"I figured we could work on the song Alex started the other day." Greg said.

"Sounds good to me." Rian stated, standing up and skipping to the studio. Yes, I said fucking skipping. I busted out into hysterics, clutching onto Greg, for support. Rian came back, herded everyone down the hallways and into the studio. Once everyone was settled, Greg and I sat behind the glass frame.

"How did it start, Alex?" Zack asked. Alex cleared his throat, then looked down, concentrating on his guitar.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs


"Then I worked on more, and got the next stanza." Alex told them. They nodded for him to continue.

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in


"I'm not sure what to add on from there, though." Alex said, running a hand through his hair.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket, indicating I was getting a call.. I opened it, trying to not distract them, and stepped out of the office.

"You and I ARE hanging out tonight at your place. I'm forced to babysit my nephew, so I'm bringing him over there later tonight and he can hang out with Carolina." She said. It must be 'nap time' because it was completely quiet on the other end was she stopped talking.

"Uh. Since I probably have absolutely no say so in this, okay." I laughed.

"No, you don't. And you have to tell me all the juicy details about what happened last night." She said, inferring to Alex coming over and hanging out.

"Alright, but I already told you. Nothing extremely interesting happened." She groaned, knowing that something had to have happened.I never said something didn't.

"Sure, sure. I'll be over at eight, tops. Get some food on your way home, please! I'm tired of raiding your fridge and finding just water and shitty food." She somewhat joked.

"Fine, now, stop interrupting me from.. work." I said half-heartily, shutting my phone. When I came back in, they weren't talking about the song. Go figure.

"Where'd you go?" Greg asked, and suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Whitney called me and told me she was coming over tonight. Her mom's making her babysit her nephew for only God knows why, so she's bringing him over, too." I told him.

Everyone glanced at one another, then a sly smile spread on Jack's face. He nodded towards Rian, who was also smirking.

"No." Everyone nodded their heads. "You guys, no!"

"Go faster!" Rian yelled as Alex pushed harder.

"We're almost there!" I screamed, holding onto Rian's shoulder, then buried my head in the back of his neck. Suddenly, Rian and I were thrown over the edge of the buggy, and landed on top of Jack. An old woman walked back, clutching onto her buggy and glared at us. We busted out laughed, and Zach rounded the corner coming from the bread section.

"I've gotten everything on your list bought. Now let's go before we get kicked out." He demanded. Alex stuck out a hand to help me up, which I graciously accepted. He jerked me up hard, so I slammed into his chest.Not that I minded. I smiled sheepishly and ran after after Zach, leaving Rian and Jack on the ground.

Zach was loading the groceries into the trunk of my car. He closed the top right when I approached him. All of the other guys came out, laughing their asses off. Greg was already at my place, "cleaning out my refrigerator," or in other words, eating whatever food I had left.

"Isabella! I'm riding with you!" Jack called out, running to the passenger seat of my car. I laughed and shook my head, unlocking my car door for him to get in. I tossed my keys in so he would stop complaining about not having any music, even though he was only in my car for five minutes. Boy had some issues. I turned and told Zach to call Whitney before they left to let her know they werestalking us tagging along. The Friday Night Boys soon blared from my speakers and Jack started jamming out.

"Jack, you've got to cut this down. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on driving." I told him. He shook his head, and continued to belt out the lyrics as I left the grocery store parking lot. Whitney and I were in for a rough night.

Whitney and I were in my kitchen cooking food for Carolina and Jackson, her nephew. She was sitting on the counter beside the sink while I stirred the spaghetti and meatball that came in the cans with the creepy old guy.

"So tell me everything that happened with Alex and you last night. And don't even think about sparing the dirty details." She commanded, leaning forward so I could whisper.

"What do you want to know?" I sighed, loving how complicated I was making things.

"What did you guys do, and where? Since Carolina was here and everything..."

"Well, all we really did was some.. intense making out I suppose. Things got a little heated, and if you must know.."

"Yes..." She urged.

"Uh, well... I somehow managed to lose my pants and he tossed his shirt somewhere.." I scanned the kitchen floor, "over there." I pointed a few inches away from her the spot where her feet were dangling.

"Why was his shirt on your kitchen floor. That would mean.." She looked down at the counter she was sitting on, then thought for a minute. I snickered behind the wall of hair I had used to block her view. "Gross. You could've warned me." She complained.

"You didn't ask." I replied, turning off the stove and putting some of the food into the bowl. The guys were in the living room eating/drinking all the food we had bought from the store, while Carolina and Jackson were watching 102 Dalmatians in my bedroom.

"Well, it's not everyday that I have to ask if my best friend almost had sex on her kitchen counter." She whispered the last part harshly.

"Shh!" I scolded, and opened the door for the living room and headed upstairs to my room. I pushed open my door, and saw the two sitting directly in front of the TV, completely zoned into the movie. I set down the food in front of them, then left without a word. Kids. When I cracked the door, I turned around and bumped into someone.

"Shit." I cursed. Alex laughed, shaking his head.

"You're too cute for your own good, you know?" He told me. I rolled my eyes flicked his nose and headed back towards the stairs. Before I could reach them, Alex pulled me into the bathroom. I giggled slightly as he shut the door behind him.

"So, you resort to taking me hostage into my bathroom. Kinky." I joked, pushing him up against the wall, the front of his shirt clumped into my fist.

"Damn, when did you get so feisty." He laughed uneasily, probably wondering if I had been giving some type of drug. I smirked, and pushed my lips up to his. He responded back quickly, grabbing my hips and pulling them into his. I groaned into his mouth, pulling some of his hair roughly. A loud knock to the door caused the both of us to jump.

Dammit, I forgot about myintruders guest.

"Isabella, Whitney and Zach have disappeared!" Jack cried from the other side.

"And Alex too." Rian added in. I almost laughed when Alex's front was pressed against my back and his hand covered my mouth.

"Isabella?" Jack asked. Alex uncovered my mouth, but keep his body against mine. It was very difficult to suppress a moan.

"One of you go check the guest room and the other the basement! I'm sure they're in here somewhere." They grumbled annoyed, but I heard separate footsteps. I turned to Alex, ready to execute a plan.

"Run downstairs, and act like you ran out to your car to get your phone. Slam the door for added effect." I told him. He nodded, kissed my lips gently this time, and escaped from the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was fun to write;D

Thanks for comments:]
Let me know what you guys think?

Question:
"Go faster!" Rian yelled as Alex pushed harder.

"We're almost there!" I screamed, holding onto Rian's shoulder, then buried my head in the back of his neck. Suddenly, Rian and I were thrown over the edge


Any insight of what you guys were thinking. XDD