Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

Let the fire burn bright,

I didn't have to go into work today, thanks to the works of Alex. I'm sure if I would've called, I would get the same outcome. They probably think that I'm just way too distraught to call him myself.

Whitney was on her way over with Arby's. Carolina wanted to go down to the beach, So, we were going to eat first, then go there. Whitney was a bit nervous, though. I called her yesterday night and told her the horrible news. She ended up crying over the phone, and then went to sleep.

Carolina came downstairs in a yellow sun dress. It's straps were lacy, and the bottom of it was too. It had pink daisy's on it with orange centers. She paired it with a pair of pink sandals.

She really was beautiful. I'm not just saying that because she's my child. She doesn't look much like me. More like her grandmother; on Paul's side. I wasn't sure how come she didn't resemble me much. But she did have my nose.

Whitney walked on the door, carrying the bag of food. Carolina rushed over to her, hugging onto her leg. Whitney smiled down warmly at her and asking her to let go so that we could eat.

Carolina tossed a rock into the ocean. She giggled as it caused ripples in the calm water, then ran off to continue with the sand castle she had been building. I sat in the sand alone; Whitney had gone to get Carolina an ice cream cone. I agreed to stay and watch her, since she was my child, after all.

Tons of people, ranging from many ages, were here today. It wasn't surprising, since it was so sunny and warm outside. It was pretty loud, too, with everyone talking and the waves crashing upon the sandy shore.

A guy, looking about maybe twenty two or twenty three, came up beside me, casting a shade from the sun.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Well, you looked lonely over here and I figured I'd come keep you company." He said, smirking slightly.

"I actually don't need company." I told him, turning my head away. I didn't feel the heat of the sun coming back on my skin.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked. Suddenly, another shadow appeared.

"I think she said she didn't need your company." They said. I looked up to see who my savior was. I smiled when I saw them

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked.

"I happen to be her boyfriend. Now, if you want to keep that pretty boy ass of yours bruised-free, I suggest you get your ass walking." Alex threatened. They guy scoff, and then stalked away. Alex sat down beside me and grinned.

"Thank you." I laughed, kissing his cheek. "Wait, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Whitney called Zach. Go figure." He said, rolling his eyes.

"No surprise there. I would've called you, but I didn't know if you were at the studio or not."

"That's fine." Suddenly, sand was dumped on our legs, and Carolina ran off as fast as her legs could take her. We busted out laughing at the sight of her. I rested my head on his as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What do you have in plan for the rest of the day?" Alex asked, keeping his eyes on Carolina. I swear, he was too perfect. He was so nice and sweet to me, loved Carolina, and was just.. great.

"Just hanging out with Whitney and Carolina, I suppose. Why?"

"I have a feeling you're going to be dealing with Jack, Zach, and Rian today."

"Why do you say that?" Suddenly, a load of sand was dumped on our head. I gasped, shaking my head, and turning around to see Jack and Rian running away with a large, purple bucket.

I was going to cut his fucking ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Easter!:)
Kind of a filler, sorry.

thanks for all the comments. it's late, and i need to get off. :D