Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

You don't wear my chains.

I had a dream last night we
Drove out to see Las Vegas
We lost ourselves in the bright lights
I wish you could have seen us
Begging for change to get home
Or at least San Francisco
We put a ten on the high card
And spent a summer on the west coast
You wore that red shirt that I love
I sang the songs that I wrote you
We laughed our way down the beaches
As we danced around the issue

Down and to the left
(Here's a map and a pen, this place, let's point it out)
We can't live four years past
(Still it lasts, still it lasts)

And please don't tell me that I'm dreamin'
When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you
Fire all over
When it's over
I'll take this Cali sunrise with me
And wake up with the fondest memories

We made love by the ocean
As the waves crashed around you
The sunset's never were so bright
And the skies they were so blue
You were looking up into my arms
And we laughed as I held you
I'll never go back to Georgia
Not at least 'till I have to

Down and to the left
(Here's a map and a pen, this place, let's point it out)
We can't live four years past
(Still it lasts, still it lasts)

And please don't tell me that I'm dreamin'
When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you
Fire all over
When it's over
I'll take this Cali sunrise with me
And wake up with the fondest memories
Memories

I had a dream last night we
Drove out to see Las Vegas
We lost ourselves in the bright lights

Please don't tell me that I'm dreamin'
When all I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you
Fire all over
when it's over
I'll take this Cali sunrise with me
And wake up with the fondest memories

We made love by the ocean
As the waves crashed around you
The sunset's never were so bright
And the skies they were so blue
You were looking up into my arms
And we laughed as I held you
I'll never go back to Georgia
Not at least 'till I have to

Down and to the left


I listened to Alex finish the last chord of Mayday Parade's Jamie All Over on his acoustic, then gaze out at the ocean from his balcony. It looked night, and the stars shined brightly in the sky. The moon wasn't visible, to I figured it was just a new moon.
I slowly ascended up from the bed, stretching. I looked down at my body, noticing I only had on black boy shorts, and a large t-shirt. Alex was standing up now, and looking at me.
"You still tired?" He asked. I shook my head no and smiled at him. I walked over to him, and slid past the curtain than covered the sliding doors to the balcony.
"You do realize, that you are standing out on my balcony with just underwear on and in the middle of the night?"
"Yes, I do." I laughed, standing on my tip toes to kiss his lips.
"Well, let's get you dressed, love. We need to head back to the hospital soon." He pouted slightly. I know it sounds stingy, but I didn't want to go back. Not yet, that is. I wanted to stay here with him, and just wake up. And have this nightmare be over.
But I knew better. It definitely wasn't a nightmare. I couldn't have a six-year life span in one measly little dream.
The funny thing is, that if this was a dream, I would end up living a nightmare. If that makes sense to you. I wouldn't want to take back anything right now. I have an amazing, beautiful daughter, an amazing, sweet, and gorgeous boyfriend, and some of the best friends a human could even beg for. And even if this was a dream, I would beg God to let it be real.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Look, we tried everything that we could-" I heard a man say was we approached the waiting room.

"Everything?! You call that everything?! Are you fucking kidding me! What kind of a nut-job are you to think that you did everything." And that was Whitney. I glanced at Alex, who was looking down at me with a worried expression. I took of at a dead run towards the doors, and busted through them. Zach was holding Whitney back form attacking a man in a suit. A few people had scared looks casted on their faces, and were sitting in their chairs.

Then Whitney broke down. Tears streamed down her face, and Zach caught her around the waist. Just at that moment, it dawned on me.

"No." I whispered, barely audible. Alex turned to face me, horror written all over. "No, it can't be happening.

"Isabella-" He started, but I shook my head.

"Mam, I'm terribly sorry for your loss-" The doctor stated, but was cut off by Whitney trying to spring onto him.

"Shut the fuck up!" She screamed. I started to run, but Alex knew better, and caught me. I crumbled into his hold, falling onto the ground. I drug him down with me, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Shh, baby. Come here." I wrapped my arms tightly around his chest, crying like a baby.

"I want to see her." I stated, trying to be calm.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, mam." The doctor told us. Why the hell was that fucker still here?!

"I said, I want to see my fucking kid." I seethed, mentally blowing him up.

"Right, right. This way, then." He said, ushering Alex and me towards a hospital wing
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Boston by Augustana
Song: Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade.

please, please, please, don't hate me.
this was the original way I had planned it to be and I really wanted to keep it that way. I'm really sorry. :\ i actually cried writing this..

so, I'm shocked i got an update out. I managed to slice my leg open last night with a knife, and it hurts like a mother fucker.

there's only one or more chapters of this left. I'm really wanted to spend more time on the spin-off and my newest story I'm working on.