Status: Finished

Holding You 'Til Our Time Is Done

Not a soccer player.

One Year Later.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm gonna ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads, oh he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm gonna ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be

I'm not coming back, (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak, (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt;
Now the rain is just (you're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds
Towering over your head

Well I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home


"You guys were fucking amazing!" Alex belted into the microphone after the song. Alex had wrote that song for me after Carolina had died. Well, he finished it, I should say. Just used the experience as inspiration.

"Meet us by the merch stands and take fucking pictures with us!" Jack added in, trying to have the last word.

They ran off stage, all sweaty and smiles. Alex laughed, pushing Rian into Kara as they got to us. He swooped me up, pecking my lips.

"How's my wife and little baby fetus doing?" He asked, smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Just fine, babe. He's been kicking like a little soccer player." I joked, but being serious.

"My nephew isn't going to be a soccer player!" Rian yelled from somewhere. "He's just practicing using the drum pedal."

"Wouldn't surprise me. He's bound to be a musician." Alex said, grinning like a mad man.

It took a little while for me to snap back into reality. Three months after, Alex and I were married. When we came back from our honeymoon, I was extremely sick. I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant.

Now, they were on the road, and I was in the second trimester of my pregnancy. I stayed with them on the bus sometimes, because being away from Alex was too stressful for me. But dealing with everyone on the bus, especially Matt's yelling at the guys made it easy. They could be funny, but with me being moody I want to sometimes - well, you understand.

"Isabella, come on. We've got to get back on the bus." Whitney laughed, hooking our arms together and glaring at anyone who came too close to our proximity. To say she was protective over my unborn child was an understatement.

"I call first shower!" Jack yelled, running towards the exit doors.

"Not if I get there first!" Rian screamed, chasing after him. Alex smiled, and pulled the bus keys out of his pocket.

"Dumb-asses." He muttered, falling beside me and hooking his arm around my waist without touching Whitney, who actually snarled at him. "Hey! Don't growl at me!" He said defensively. "You don't see what we do in the bunks at night."

"Oh, gross!" She yelled, and ran away towards the exit with the other guys. I laughed at my idiotic friends running towards the doors like maniacs.

"When are they going to realize you have the keys?" I asked.

"Why the fuck is the door locked!" Jack yelled, followed by other yells.

"Now." He kissed my forehead and hooked his arm around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Remembering Sunday.

Okay, so this is the end:[ I wanted to go ahead and end this so I could update TAFLBL&H. baha, that looks stupid. and plus, work on my new story. it's Alex Gaskarth, of course! :D message/comment me if you want to know when i post it.

so, I would go through and list every one of you that commented, but it would take way too long and I want to get this out to you guys. But, i want to thank you all so much, it means a lot to me that I got comments.

i'm sad this is over, and i'm almost positive i won't be doing a sequel. i don't know what I would do with it, and have zero ideas. plus, i don't want to juggle three stories at once. you know? well, thanks, again guys.