A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. (26) I'm going to kill her

We headed to my house to find a whole new surprise there.
"Jess!" Joe says running to and hugging me then he looked as if he was checking me for all my limbs.
"Chill, Joe, it was just a deer." I say pushing him away.
"Still, you don't have the best luck with car accidents." Joe says carefully and I nod trying my best not to laugh at him. It all seemed so funny. Then I see something out of the corner of my eye. I snap my head to the side to see Miley looking beat up, and Justin talking.
"MILEY?" I say loudly.
"Yes." Miley says giving me a rude look.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I snap walking toward her and Justin.
"Well, I got a flat tire and then got hit by a deer. Stupid thing. But it just so happened that Joe and Justin were driving by and helped me. Such sweet boys." Miley says putting her hand on Justin's arm. I clench up and give her a look but she doesn't see, only Selena did.
"Yea, they are." I say giving her a fake smile.
"Well, we figured we couldn't leave your friend on the side of the road." Justin says looking at me.
"You could of." I mumbled and only Justin heard.
"What was that?" Miley snaps.
"Oh nothing." I say giving her another fake grin. And Justin looks at me confused.
"Well, Jess, I got to get ready." Selena says pulling me towards the house.
"Oh, right." I say as I start to follow.
"Wait, Jess, can you give Miley some clothes to change into while we fix her car?" Joe says and I look at Miley who just smirks.
"Why?" I ask rudely.
"Because she's your best friend." Justin says slowly.
"Right...sure she is. Come on Miley." I say rolling my eyes.
"Alright. See you in a bit Justin." Miley says rubbing his arm before leaving. I'm going to kill her.
"Come on Jess." Selena says holding my arm knowing that I was upset. We walk into the house with Miley behind us.
"Jessica, I never knew your brother's friend was so hot, really for a loser, he's really hot." Miley says flipping her hair.
"He's not a loser. And he's not your type." I say my stomach clenching up.
"Sure he is. He's hot. And since he's a dork, he'll be easy. I'll hook up with him and ditch him, it's how it works." Miley says giving me a smirk smile.
"He's not a dork. And don't you dare hurt him." I say turning to face her.
"Why do you care? It's not like you like him or something is it?" Miley says looking at me.
"He's my friend. Don't hurt him." I say going to my closet and grabbing my least favorite clothes for her to wear.
"You like him! But you're dating Matt!" Miley exclaims.
"I never said I liked him." I say throwing the clothes at her. Then I started digging for something for Selena to wear on her date.
"Sure. Whatever. I'm going to change." Miley says heading to the bathroom.
"No one cares." I mumble pulling out a cute little black dress.
"I'm sure Justin does." Miley sings to me from the door, then she shuts it and laughs lightly.
"I'm going to kill her." I whisper to Selena handing her the dress.
"Calm down. It's okay. There's no way Justin would go for a girl like her." Selena whispers back.
"You sure?" I ask warily.
"Positive." Selena says nodding. I nod and step into the hallway as she changes. She comes out of the room as Miley comes out of the bathroom. We all head back down stairs to check on Miley's car.
"Justiny! How's my car?" Miley says running to him.
"Miley, come here." I snap and she walks to me.
"What?" She growls.
"Stop flirting with him." I growl under my breath.
"What does it matter? You're dating Matt." Miley snaps.
"Hey, Selena, I'll be right back. I got to do something." I say turning to her and then heading to my car.
"Where are you going?" Joe asks quickly.
"I've got a boyfriend to dump." I say opening my door.
"What?" Miley screeches.
"Well, I don't really like him like that anymore and plus...I know you've been fooling around with him." I say looking her evenly in the eyes.
"W-what? I-I have not." Miley says looking guilty.
"Right...sure you haven't." I say jumping into my car and pulling out of the driveway. I look back to see Miley looking dumbfounded and Selena laughing at something Joe said. Justin was watching me and he saw me looking and waved a small wave before turning back to the car. I smiled to myself and drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I think this is a bit short but well I sorta like it. Let me know what you think. :) Sorry it took a while I've been really busy with school and all that.