A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. (30) Finale

"Guys come on! Next store!" Selena yells to us as we drag behind her.

"Selena, I just remembered I hate shopping." I yell to here.

"Too bad! Come-oh." Selena says stopping in her tracks to have Joe run into her and me into Joe and Justin left to catch me.

"Thanks." I mumble looking up at Justin.

"What's going on?" Joe asks looking at Selena.

"I know we like hate Miley but she's talking to John." Selena says turning to me and pointing.

"We don't hate her that much." I mumble as I start my way over there. Justin was right on my heels and I knew Selena and Joe were on his. Seeing Miley flirt with John was making me feel bad for anything I ever did to her, I just know she was in over her head. I can't just leave her alone in that situation. She might not be my best friend anymore but I'm not going to leave her, ever.

"Miley!! There you are!!" I say in a loud cheery voice.

"Jessica?!" Miley says sounding kind of relieved. I knew she was in over her head.

"You!" John yells as he takes a quick step back from Miley.

"I thought that I told you to stay away from us." Justin says taking a step in front of me.

"I didn't know." John mumbles stepping back again.

"Now you do. Maybe you should just stay away from all the girls around here." Justin says glaring at him.

"Right." John says leaving quickly.

"THANK YOU! He wouldn't leave me alone. I've never been so happy to see you in your life." Miley says throwing her arms around me.

"I couldn't let you go there." I say hugging her back.

"So what now?" Miley says stepping back.

"Sorta friends?" I ask putting my hand out. Miley smiles and takes it as she nods her head.

"I gotta run, but I'll talk to you later okay?" Miley says smiling a huge grin. I nod and give her a hug goodbye as Selena and Joe run off the the arcade.

"Hey thanks." I say facing Justin. He tilts his head and gives me a questioning look.

"For what?" Justin asks taking me in his arms, this time I give him a questioning look.

"For everything." I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck. Justin smiles and leans in slightly.

"GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT??? JOE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!!" Selena says running up. Way to ruin the moment.

"AAH-oh. Sorry guys. I'll just step this way." Selena says stepping down a random hallway and I just laugh as I face Justin again.

"Looks like things are working out for just about everyone." Justin mumbles.

"Maybe if you would just kiss me already it would be everyone." I whisper pulling him closer.

"Well give me a minute." Justin mumbles pulling me into a kiss that seemed to last forever.

~One Month Later~

"Justin come on, we can't be late for prom!" I scream up the stairs.

"Isn't it the girls who are usually getting ready while the guys wait?" Selena asks laughing.

"For real." Miley says smiling at Matt, who had returned from his AWOL days and got back together with Miley who is remaining faithful.

"Hey I'm ready." Josh says smiling at his bitch, yes I'm still calling her that.

"Yea and you're getting to go because you are in yearbook, so chill out." I say rolling my eyes.

"I remember my prom...good times." Jason says laughing to himself.

"Jason, no prom stories." I say laughing.

"Okay, we are ready. I still can't believe you talked me into this." Justin says coming down and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"You promised, now let's go!" I say laughing.

"Wait! Pictures!" Dad says running in with Mom and Perry on his heels.

"Oh lord." I say as we line up to take pictures. As they take some of Joe and Selena, I take in my surroundings, we've been through a lot but we made it. I got my guy and my life back. Joe and Selena are still going strong, and sadly so are Josh and his bitch, I really need to learn her name. Miley is still a sorta friend but she's getting better with Matt being back. Dad, Mom, and Perry found a nice understanding with each other and things seem to be working out. Jason is dating a different girl every week, and we have our relationship back. Everything seems to be exactly how I want it. Life is Good.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is it. COMMENT PLEASE!! :) Hope you like it.