A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye. (5) Becoming unpopular.

Boy, I was right. It is a LONG week. And the sad thing is...its only Tuesday morning.
I woke up and got ready. Happy that I did some shopping yesterday. I wore my new hot pink jeans with a black shirt and a hot pink with black stripes tie. Then I did my makeup and went on with the regular wake up routine.
I headed over to Josh's room and opened the door. After turning on the light I went over to his bead and flipped the covers back. Well, as it turns out he wasn't the only one in the bed. Lying beside him was his bitchy little girlfriend. Ew.
"JOSH!" I yell disgusted.
He jumps up and so does his little girlfriend.
"Jess! This isn't what it looks like." Josh says in a hurry.
"Really because it looks like ya'll had some fun last night. But you know I really don't give a shit." I say and start to walk away.
"We didn't do anything!" Josh says to my back. He just can't give this up.
"Ok sure. Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.
"We didn't. You don't have to believe us. But please don't tell mom that you found Chrissy in here." Josh says.
I turn around sighing. "Look I won't tell mom but if I find her in her again I will. You shouldn't be doing anything at all with her. Or with anyone for that matter." I say.
"Ok, ok." Josh says.
Then the little bitch grabs her shoes and sneaks out the window. I roll my eyes as she basically falls when she hits the ground. I walk towards Joe's room.
Joe has always been the worst to wake up so I turn the light on pull back the covers on both of their beds then I yell "GET UP."
Of course, Joe turns over in his sleep and so does Justin. Looks like they are the same when it comes to waking up. I go and get some cold water and I head towards Joe's bed. I sit down and say "Joe, if you don't get up you're getting wet!"
He always wakes up to that. He jumps up and looks around crazily.
"Ugh. I hate you" Joe says when he sees me. A flash back of me saying that comes to mind. I hold back tears.
"You don't mean that." I say giving him a fake smile.
"True but you can have the joy of waking up Justin; he's a pain in the ass to wake up." Joe says laughing. He grabs some clothes and goes to take a shower.
I walk over to Justin's sleeping body and sit down next to him. I shake his body and say "Justin! Justin wake up!" Didn't work.
So I move closer to his head, and I pull back the covers further and of course he's like a normal teenage boy, he sleeps in his boxers only. Damn, just let me say he's got a NICE six pack. Crap, what am I saying? I put my hands on his perfectly marble chest and shake him again. "Justin!"
"That's not going to work" Joe says. I jump and turn to see him watching me with a grin on his face.
"How do I wake him?" I say.
"I don't know. Try water." Joe says with and evil grin.
"Fine." I say and grab the water I had planned to use on Joe. I throw it on him and he jumps up cussing like a sailor.
"Fuck Joe! Why did you do that?" Justin says.
"Wasn't me." Joe says throwing his hands up.
"You wouldn't get up." I say simply as Justin turns to me giving me a death look.
"You got twenty mins until school." I say and go to my room to finish getting ready.
I ride with them to school again and again everyone watches us pull up. Then, Miley runs up and pulls me away.
"Why are you riding with THEM?" Miley says. Geez, I’ve never realized how bitchy she sounds.
"Because I wanted to." I say.
"First the fight, now this! You're turning into a loser!" Miley says.
"Ashley deserved everything I did to her." I say giving Miley a death look.
"She's one of the most popular girls in schools. Right behind us of course, but if you keep doing the things you're doing; you are going to become unpopular." Miley says as we walk to homeroom.
"You say that like it's the worst thing in the world." I say rolling my eyes.
"It is!" Miley says.
"Hell no! It isn't!" I say. It all went downhill after that.
"What is wrong with you?" Miley yells.
"Me? You're the one sounding all bitchy" I yell back.
"You a cold hearted bitch. Don't talk to me." Miley says and walks away. Damn, melodramatic much.
I walk into homeroom all pissed and realize that my partner is Miley. UGH. So, I end up asking to change and the only other person without a partner is Justin. Better than Miley. The class went by quick and Justin didn't really bother me much. I think he was still pissed about this morning or either he realized how pissed I was. The day went by quickly and I realized just how many classes Joe and Justin and I have the same. I hung out with them all day not saying much and they followed suit. At lunch, Matt comes up to me at Joe's table and asks to talk.
"Sure." I say and walk away with him. Very aware of Joe and Justin watching us.
"What's up?" I say to Matt.
"Why are you sitting with them?" Matt says looking hurt.
"Because you're sitting with Miley. You're welcome to come sit with us Matt, but I am not going anywhere near Miley." I say and give him a small smile.
"I don't think I’ll join you." Matt says harshly and walks away. What is up with him?
The rest of the day went by with no problems. The week went that way too. It just flew by and Matt and Miley kept their distance. I hung out with Justin and Joe all week and they just got used to it. It was all good until Friday. Matt came over to our lunch table again and asked to talk. I followed him and didn't say anything as he looked at me.
"Um...” Matt says.
"Look, Matt, I think this isn't working out." I say quickly. I've been thinking this all week. I mean why would I want to have a boyfriend who doesn't talk to me because of Miley.
"What?" Matt yells.
"I. Think. We. Should. Break. Up." I say slowly.
"I'm not retarded." Matt say meanly.
"You're acting like it." I say harshly.
"Whatever, Miley's right. You've changed. You are a cold hearted bitch." Matt says harshly and storms away.
I start to tear up for some insane reason. I storm back over to our table and see Joe and Justin watching me.
"You ok?" Justin says.
"No, apparently I’m a cold hearted bitch." I say and storm away.
I ended up at home and went straight to my room. Later, when Joe and Justin got home I heard knocking on my door.
"GO AWAY!" I yell.
"I will, but just to let you know. There's party tonight. If you want to come let us know." Joe yells and I hear him walk away.
A party?? Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know wat u think plz. :D