A Blink of an Eye

A Blink of an Eye (7) Hangovers and Payback.

I started to lift my head to see who in the world was lying next to me. But as I did my head pounded and I realized that I had the worst hangover in the history of hangovers.
Whoever was beside me was obviously out and not waking up anytime soon. This person's arm flew over me and pulled me closer. I looked at the arm....then somehow realized this person didn't have a shirt on. Automatically I lift the covers and make sure I’m wearing something. Thank god, I’m still in the outfit I wore to the party. I slowly try to turn under this guys arm. My head starts pounding again. I shake the dudes arm and say "Get up." Nothing happened. This isn't good. Finally, I get my body turned around to face this guy with his arm still over me and him still sound asleep. I turn my pounding head to see....
"JUSTIN??" I say loudly.
No movement. I shake his chest and start hitting him.
"Justin! Wake up!" I say trying to keep quiet so Joe won't hear.
"Ugh. Joe shut up." Justin mumbles and hits me.
"JUSTIN!" I say kind of loud. Justin jumps up with a start and falls out of my bed.
"JESS??" Justin say giving me a strange look.
"Yea. What are you doing in here?" I ask him with a strange look.
"uhhh....i dont know." Justin says. He thinks for a minute then I guess he remembered something because he goes "Oh crap."
"What?" I say confused.
"You, the party, drunk, home, here." Justin mumbles.
"Uhh...what?" I say still confused.
"When I came back from dancing, I found you drunk, so I called Joe and told him I was taking you home." Justin says.
Then it hit me, I remembered making out with some guy, getting in a car, and then trying to get him to make out with me in my room.
"You're the guy that I was making out with." I say quietly.
"uhh, yea. You wouldn't stop. When we got here you like yanked my shirt off, then was trying to make out with me and we fell asleep I guess." Justin mumbles.
"Oh, my bad." I say and he just shrugs.
"So our secret." I say praying he won't tell Joe.
"Our secret." Justin says. Then he gets up and grabs his shirt. Then he quietly heads to Joe's room. I walk to my closet and get clothes out then go take a shower. I head into Josh's room to wake him up with my head still pounding. What I found in Josh's room sure didn't help.
"JOSH!! NOT AGAIN" I yell.
"Sorry. look I promise it'll never happen again." Josh says pleading me not to tell mom, as his little bitch climbs out the window.
"UGH!" I say and grab my head and walk out of the room. My head pounding. I walk to Joe's room and wake him up only to be bombarded with questions.
"So, you got drunk last night? Why? And how come you were yelling at Josh?" Joe says. Justin just heads to the bathroom and avoids me.
"Yes I got drunk, because I drank too many beers, and Josh is sleeping with that bitch of his and I keep finding her in there. Anything else??" I say rudely.
"You need some hangover medicine?" Joe says laughing at me holding my head.
"Yes please." I say.
He grabs a bottle of medicine and give me some pills.
"This is legal stuff right." I say questioning him.
"Yes! Geez I’m not that bad." Joe says and pushes me out the door.
"See ya at school!!" I yell and head to my car.
School was alright. I hung out with Joe like normal but after school I had cheerleading. Yay.....insert eye roll here.
"Look who showed up." Ashley says as I walk towards the practice area.
"I am the Captain." I say with a smirk. My head was still killing me. This wasn't going to help at all.
"Whatever. Captain, let's get started." Ashley says.
"its tryouts, so sit and wait your turn." I say hinting that she just might not make it.
"You can't kick me off. I'm co-captain." Ashley says with a smirk.
"I never said I was going to kick you off." I say in a bitchy tone. She was making my head hurt.
"First up!" I say and Miley comes up and of course she has to come on she's great. We get the basic same team as last year and hardly any newcomers that could cheer so we didn't let them on. Then, one of the most awesome girls came up and tried out. I let her on right away.
"You can't!!" Ashley yells.
"I'm Captain! She's great! She's on the team." I say. This new girl, Selena, was a total emoish punk, who tried out because there was no dance team, and because her mom made her. The team hated her. I loved her.
"Really, I don't care." Selena says and starts to walk away.
"Wait!" I say and grab her arm. She looks at me and waits and I let go.
"Ashley, Miley, and the team, Selena is on this team, No matter what ya'll think! That is final. I am the Captain. It's final." I say giving Ashley and Miley glares.
"Fine, but you'll regret this bitch." Miley says.
I clench my fist and say "Practice is over. Get the hell away from me before I give you a black eye like I gave Ashley."
"Like you would." Miley says daring me.
"I would." I say and throw a punch at her.
She falls and I walk away with Selena right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment plz. :D