Dreams Of Forever Crashing Down

Image

She never thought one boy would be able to change her view on life. She was in love with him more than anyone in the entire world. He was her world. He was different, completely opposite of herself. And that was one of the many reasons she needed him. One of the many reasons why her life changed dramatically the minute he took his last breath.

The way she copes, many do not understand. They claim she’s crazy, and she probably wouldn’t disagree with you. She just wants to live again. She wants to wake up and smile again, for God to take all of the pain away. She needs some sort of sign to move on. But what if that sign comes in the form of the most popular guy in school? A rock star for that matter? Will Nick Jonas be able to heal this outsiders heart?

Disclaimer: I do not own the Jonas Brothers, nor the plot. But I do own Skylar. Do not steal.
Actress: Skylar (Portrayed by Hilary Duff)
Actor: Nick Jonas
Title Credit goes to: Jaime, my cousin.
Summary credit goes to: Jaime.
Banner credit; Jaime.
Prologue written by: Jaime.

Author’s Note: My cousin Jaime wrote this summary and the prologue. She will be editing my story and helping me out with ideas for it. She came up with the title and the plot line. Do not steal any of her stuff please.

This story has been taken over by Kristen(quazablade).