Status: Currently on hold until further notice due to lack of ideas. Got any?

The Developing Country of HP

Joining a country

They had decided to make nations. The United States of Jukka, The Republic of Jarno, The Kingdom of Jarppi, and The Developing Country of HP. Jukka had the house and the pool. Jarppi had the sauna and the barn with the animals. Jarno had the barn with the editing equipment, and HP had the small empty barn and a roll of large plastic that one would use to wrap a couch or large package while moving.

Now we were deciding who’s country I was going to be a part of. Jukka was standing in front of me wearing his casual clothes, Jarno was to his left dressed in the same kind of attire as Jukka. Jarppi was to Jukka’s right wearing a royal cape and crown like a king and HP was standing next to me wearing only a bed sheet around his waist like a diaper so that he’s not walking around naked.

“Amy! Who’s country are you going to be in?” Jarno asked.
“Join my country!” Jukka said as he stood beside me and wrapped his arm around me.
“No! I have the food and the sauna! Join my country!” Jarppi said pushing Jukka away.
“You know I don’t use the sauna. Besides I’ve made up my mind.” I said.
“You’re joining my country because I‘ll let you play with Photoshop?” Jarno asked.
“No. I’m joining HP’s country.” I said.
“Why?” Jarppi asked. “All he has is plastic.”
“Exactly. You all have some form of entertainment. HP doesn’t. So I’m going to keep him from going crazy.” I explained.
“But why would you go to a developing country that has no food or anything.” Jukka asked.
“It’s because HP is there. Isn’t it?” asked Jarppi.
“Oh shut up.” I said.
“Fine.” Jukka said. “Go with HP. But if your going to be in a country like that you have to dress the part.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“He’s not dressed like that so he can work on his tan.” Jukka said.
“Oh!” I realized what he meant. “I’m not walking around in a towel. I’ll give you my jacket and I’ll put on shorts, but that’s as close to semi-naked as I’m getting.”
“Fine.” Jukka said. “Go put on your shorts.”
“If I freeze later, I will kill you. And I get cold very easily. So I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you.” I said as I walked into the house to get changed.