Status: Currently on hold until further notice due to lack of ideas. Got any?

The Developing Country of HP

Stealing Food

So after I got changed I stayed in the house so that I wouldn’t get in the way while Jarno was filming. He told me I could stay outside and I wouldn’t get in the way but I told him I’d rather stay in the house anyway.

The filming didn’t take too long and once Jarno was done, Jukka kicked me out of his ‘country’. When I got to the barn were HP and I were going to be staying, HP was sitting in the corner with his knees drawn up to his chest. He looked so cute. I’ve always had a crush on HP ever since I first saw The Dudesons on TV three years ago. That’s why it was so easy to chose whose country I wanted to be in.

“So, what do you wanna do?” I asked as I sat down next to him.
“I honestly have no idea. There’s nothing to do.” he said.
“I noticed.” I said. “I think I’m hungry.”
“Jukka has all the food.” HP said.
“I know. I think we should go get some.” I told him.
“Oh? And what’s your plan?” he asked.
“I can distract Jukka, you can sneak into the house, grab some food and then when you get back in here give me some sort of signal and then I’ll come back.” I smiled.
“Sounds good.” he smiled. “Lets give it a shot.”
“Alright.” I said. “Just one thing, grab food I like too.”
“Will do.” he said.

HP walked over to the side of the house once I told him Jukka wasn’t looking. Once HP was hiding around the corner of the house I walked over to Jukka. I tapped him on the shoulder so he turned around to face me.

“What are you doing back here?” he asked. “Come to join my county after all?”
“No. I’m just visiting.” I said.
“Visiting?” he asked.
“Yeah. That’s allowed right?” I asked.
“Depends.” he said as he eyed me suspiciously.
“What?” I asked as I noticed the way he was looking at me. “I’m allowed to go to other countries to visit friends right?”
“No.” he said.
“Then why am I here?” I asked and spread my arms to show him I was talking about being in Finland and not ‘The United States of Jukka’.
“Okay, you can stay.” he said and hugged me.

That’s when I heard the roll of plastic from the barn crash to the ground. That was my signal. HP had gotten the food.

“Know what I think you should do.” I said. “You should put on some music. Just make sure it’s in English so I can understand it too.”
“That’s a great idea.” he said. “I’ll go find some Cd's.”

As he walked into the house I ran back to the barn. I was glad that Jarppi was in the barn with Britney and Jarno was editing the footage he had just filmed. If they weren’t pre-occupied then this plan wouldn’t have worked.

“Ha! We did it!” HP said as he held up the foot he got. It was some junk food since we didn’t have anything to cook food on.
“Yeah!” I said hugging him. I felt his heart race increase. I smiled and said “You must have some serious adrenaline if your hearts beating that fast.”
He realized that I felt the increase in his heart rate and blushed a little. “Or maybe it’s just because you’re here.”
“Does it always do that when I’m around?” I asked.
“Mostly yeah.” he smiled.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I was still hugging him and I was pretty sure he could feel how my heart rate had increased just as his had.

“Does yours always do that? Or are you full of adrenaline too?” he smiled.
“It’s just because you’re here.” I said.

He took my face between his hands and kissed me. The hold I had around him tightened as I kissed him back.