Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Image
Thanks to Rock aka AlilBitLonger, for our banner.

Image

Image

Nicole and Isabella Madison are best friends. Well more than best friends, their first cousin's.
They do everything together, even moved to Vegas together.

They both grew up in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Not the biggest town, but they loved it.
They were Home-Schooled, so they didn’t have friends from school. They hung out with the older kids, all their friends were at least 6 years older.... And that's how they met Brandon Margera, better known as ' Whatever the fuck I want' Bam Margera. They were known as the CKY girls, the only girl's brave enough to run with the boy's. The age didn't matter, they were all best friends and nothing could change that...

At least that's what they thought... Once Bam and most of the guy's dropped out of school, things started to change. Bam went off to be a Pro Skater, then on to CKY films and Jackass.
Nicole and Isabella still got to see them when they weren't working, which wasn't a lot. And they just kind of grew apart... After that last season of Viva La Bam which was two years ago, Bam came to visit them. And that's the last time they’ve seen him....

Nicole and Isabella now live in Las Vegas, and run a fashion line called BellaCole. Which are their nick-names. They feel good to know Bam's not the only one from West Chester to make something of their selves. They’re out of there now and have no plane on going back.

But what happens when they go back for an old friends wedding? And run into some old friends and meet a new one? Will this trip be Heaven or Hell?

Okay I Do NOT own Bam Margera or Brian Haner (we really wish we did though)
or any members of CKY, Viva La Bam and/or Avenged Sevenfold, not sure if I'm using them or not... I do own anyone else in the story.... and the plot...

By the way, Bam's 29, Brian's 27, Nicole's 22 and Isabella's 22...

And the more Comments I get the faster the update!
Also give a big big thanks to Renjilover13 being the beta for this lovely story.

I know this story isn't really good enough for a copyright... But to bad here it is..

© Copyright 2009