Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Bring Your Hunk To Work Day?

Flash Back.

Bam's P.O.V

I groaned and held Nicole's arms down tighter, as she tried to struggle out from under me. Out of the coner of my eye I saw Brian and Bella get up and leave the room.

Okay Bam, this is your chance.

"Get off you ass!" I looked down at her face and couldn't help but laugh, she looked so cute when her nose scrunched up like that.

"You started it." I told her, making it sound childish.

She sighed and stoped struggling.

"I give up, you can get off now." I went to get off her but she grabbed my arm. "Only if you give me the remote."

I couldn't stop the smirk that pulled at my lips, "You want it? Go get it!" and with that I tossed it across the room.

She pushed me off her, and ran at the remote, but not far enough that I couldnt catch her.

"Let Go!" she yelled trying to pull away from my grip.

"Stop fighting!" I yelled back.

She huffed and stomped her foot down on mine, and seeing how I was only wear socks and she did have on flip flops, it fucking hurt.

"You bitch! That fucking hurt!."

The second my arms dropped from her, she was on the floor hiding the remote.

What were doing right now may sound a little childish, but what the fuck? She started it, and she just gave me the chance to finish it.

I walked over really slow, then got down on my knee's, "Nicole."

When I said her name she turned over, so her back was to the ground and she was looking at me.

"I'm not giving it to you." I shook my head telling her that, that's not what I want.

"What then?" she set up on her elbows, to look at me better.

I crawled over to her the rest of the way until I was right in front of her. When she sat up I put both hands on each side of her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked through a shaky breath.

"What I've been dying to." I told and and leaned into kiss her.

Even with my hands holding her in place, she managed to move her head so I kissed her cheek.

"Bam?" she said so low I almost couldn't hear it. "I don't think th-"

"Stop." I cut her off. "Stop Nicole, Stop fucking fighting it!"

I sighed but went on. "I know I fucked up, the first time and maybe even a second time. But I'm sorry okay? So stop fighting and do what you feel."

I didn't even give her time to speak because I crashed my lips to hers, so hard that I made her fall back, with me landing ontop her.

She groaned as her back hit the ground, making me smirk.

"Bam." she sighed tugging my hair until I broke my face from hers.

"Huh?" was all I could get out.

"Your knee is hurting me." she half laughed.

"Oh fuck!" I moved my knee from her but had an better idea, so I flipped us over so she was ontop.

"Better?" I smirked up at her.

"Way fucking better." she smiled befor leaning down to kiss me again.

I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty heated make out. So when Brian and Nicole fucked it up, I wanted to kill them.

"Wow, go Bam!" Nicole groaned and pulled away from me.

"Fuck you Brad!" Nicole spat, befor getting off of me and walking out of the room.

"Way to ruin the momment fuck ass." I shook my head at him, and got up from the floor, taking my seat on the couch.

"Sorry, it slipped." he shrugged befor setting on the love seat, pulling Isabella in his lap.

"So..." I trailed off looking at her.

"So... What?" She looked over at me.

"What did she say about me?"

"What are you talking about?" she questioned.

"I'm not stupid, when you two went to change, what did Cole say about me?"

"Why should I tell you?" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yay why should she tell you." Brian nodded his head.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him the finger. "Because I love her, and I'm kinda going crazy here."

When the words I Love Her. left my mouth, a smile made its way across her face.

"I still can't tell you what she said." I groaned and through my head back.

"But I can tell you to keep working her, she'll crack." she smiled at me, as she leaned back against Brian's chest.

"That's what you think." Nicole smirked as she walked through the livingroom, grabbing her bag on the way.

"No Baby, I know." I smiled at her.

"Yeah she knows..." Brian added.

She gave him the finger, befor walking into the office.

"Why does everyone keep doing that?" he looked at me

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Its like an office."

I nodded my head slowly, watching the door.

*~*

Nicole's P.O.V

Oh my god! What was I letting myself do? Thank god Bella and Brian has big fucking mouths.

As much as I hate to say it, Bam's an amazing kisser. I guess its just something about those lips.

"Stop it!" I told myself.

I shook my head befor setting down at the desk type table.

Looking down at the scetches I'd made befor we left, I remembered we had to go to the office tomarrow.

I noticed a note taped on the flat screen and pulled it off, laughing at what it said.

Nicole,

I fallowed all your rules. You should be very very proud of me... Oh and by the way, I had sex in your bed.

Yours truly, Jake!

"I'll have to hurt him for that." I mumbeled to myself, as there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

I sighed as the door opened, letting Bam walk in.

"Can we talk?" he shoved his hands in his pockets, as he leaned against the wall.

"Umm.... Shure, what's up?"

"I said I loved you." he pointed out.

I couldn't look up at him. I knew his eyes would break me.

"I know..." I trailed off not shure what to say.

"I know? That's all you can fucking say!?!" he shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What the fuck do you want me to say?" I yelled standing up. "How many times have we been here befor Bam? And how many more are we going to go though, until we realize this!" I pointed to him, and then myself. "Can't work, never has and never will.

I made my way to the door, befor he stoped me.

"Do you love me?" he asked walking closer to me.

"I don't believe in love...." I paused.

"But?" he asked.

"But....If I did, it would be with you."
And with that I walked out the door, and up to my room.

*~*~*~

Still Nicole....

I woke up, smiling. I was so happy to be back in my bed, that nothing else mattered.

I got up and got in the shower, befor getting dressed.

I looked at my outfit.

Image

And for some reason today, I felt different. And don't you fucking dare ask me why? Because I just don't know.

After I was done I walked down stairs, glancing at the clock in the kitchen, reading 9:52Am.

I sighed and started up a pot of coffe, befor grabbing a cup out of the door.

"Me too." I glanced over my shoulder to find Brian taking a seat at the table.

After grabbing another cup, I set across from him.

"So... You don't believe in love huh?" he asked smirkinh.

I almost choked on my spit, "He told you!?!"

He nodded his head laughing a little, "Yeah he told me, and its very very funny."

"How's that funny?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because it's like, in your head you think your telling him you don't love him. Yet you say, if I did it would be with you.... Get where I'm going with this?" he pulled out a ciggarete.

"No. Because its not the same, its way different. And don't you dare think your going to smoke that in my fucking house!" I yelled the last part, befor jerking it from his lips.

"Someones a bitch today." Isabella, smiled as she walked into the kitchen dressed and ready for work.

Image

"Yeah well if I'm a bitch, then Brad's a dickhead!" I smirked at him.

"The names Brian, and that means a lot coming from you baby." he winked at me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey where you two going?" Bam asked from his spot by the door.

"Work." we both shrugged.

"Can we come?" I looked at Brian like he head even fingers sticking out of his nose.

"We can't just take people to work with us." Bella told them, as she made herself some coffe.

*~*~*

"I swear to God, if you guys mess anything up, I'll fucking kill you!" Bella pointed a finger at the as we walked into the main office doors.

Yeah they came with us. How they got us to cave I'll never know.

"Stop." I grabbed Bam's hand, befor he could hit all the buttoms on the phone panel.

"What? You act like I'm 6" he rolled his eyes at me.

"Because You act like your six. Now go." I pushed him through mine and Bella's floor door.

"Wow this is fucking hot!" Brian spotted the wall sized picture of Isabella and I, from our last photoshoot.

"Glad you think so." isabella smiled at him.

"So what do you ladies do around here?" Bam asked.

"Well." I started. "We eat, then we scetch a few things, then we order people around, and then we eat again." I shrugged my shoulders.

An hour went by, and the guys were ready to leave.

"Please, we'll bring the car back?" Bam begged.

"No Bam." Bella sighed.

"Fine then we'll find something else to do." him and Brian got up befor walking out the door.

"What? Is it being your hunk to work day?" our friend Scarlett asked as she walked in.

"Yeah they are hunk, aint they?" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay happy not Maggie??