Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Eye Sex?

Bam's P.O.V

I groaned as I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes. I almost jumped when I saw Dunn's face, but then remembered where I was. I had to sleep in here because the girls are in my room, and the only room left was for Brian when he got in.

I got out and bed and went to take a shower.
I've know Brian for a while now, I met him and his bad Avenged Sevenfold when I was asked to call them out of stage. We talked some and he said he liked the show, and we've been friends since. But it could not have been a worst time for him to come than now. With Nicole around there's gonna be a lot of shit going down.

It's not like my whole life goes around making hers hell, but my heart sure does.

Two years ago when I went to see them, every word I said to her that night about loving her was the truth. She thinks I don't remember but I do.
I've loved her since the day I met her, but I fucked everything up. It all started that night at her birthday party and I kissed her, I don't know why I did it. But then she pulled away and I just walked off, I thought she liked me. But then when she jumped into my arms, I think that was the happiest I've ever been.

After that we got to the point where we couldn't be alone without doing something. And when I say something, I don't mean "Something". Cole isn't like that. So we tried to dating and things were going good until I ended it. I was leaving and didn't want her to have to stay sitting around here waiting on me, I did what I thought then was best for her. Now if I could do it all over, I would. I'd take her with me. Which brings us back to now; The reason I didn't go see them this last time I was there, is because I heard she was messing around with that Angel guy from TV. And couldn't take the pain of finding out it was true.

Then when I saw her yesterday, in that outfit, in my bed; all the feelings I had years ago came running back. Now maybe things would go okay if we just got along.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist before walk out into the hall way. The door to my room we cracked and I could see the girls asleep.

I walked in and over to the dresser and pulled on a pair of boxers before dropping the towel. And just as I walked walking to the closet, I stepped on a shoe.

" OW!! FUCKING! MOTHER FUCKER! HIGH HEEL SHOE!" I yelled.

" Shhh, I'm sleeping. Get out" Bella said rolling over.

" Just let me get my stuff.
I walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans, T-shirt and purple jacket. I turned to leave but stopped when I seen Nicole staring at me.

She looked away. " Um... I-I'm sorry."

" Hey Cole look at me." she looked up at my eyes and we kind of just stared at each other.

" Are you two having eye sex or something?"

We both looked over to see Isabella setting up watching us.

" Fuck you." we both told her.

" Anyways, we're going to eat later, so dress nice." I said before walking out, and giving Cole one last look.

Damn she looked fine.

#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#

Isabella's P.O.V

I couldn't help but laugh today when Bam left the room. The look on their faces was priceless. God I want to laugh just thinking about it.

After I finished my hair and makeup, I put this on.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Cole putting her make-up on.

" Trying to look good for someone?" I asked setting down beside her with my jewelry bag in hand.

" Baby I don't have to try." I she said looking over at me.

" Uh huh." I laughed a little.

" What you think this Brian guy's gonna look like?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders " I don't know, I hope he's hot though."

After she fixed her make-up she stood up and looked at me. " How do I look?"

" You look sexy." I told her smiling.

She did look good.

" Yeah you’re not to bad either." she batted her eyelashes then walked out the door.

Is it bad to hope your best friend, your cousin would end up drunk and kissing Bam? Yeah that a little mean of me. She just has to kiss him.

I know she still loves him, and he still loves her. The way they look at each other makes me sick. It makes me sick because, they have something people would die for. If they'd just open their fucking eyes and see it, and stop letting their life’s go by.

" Dude you look hot!" I looked up to see Raab walking in.

" Why thank you, you look nice." I told him. All he had on was jeans and a t shirt.

" Where's Cole?" he asked lying down in front of me.

" I don't know, she walked out." I shrugged my shoulders.

" She and Bam still at it?"

" Not yet, but I bet that won't last for long." he nodded his head.

" I swear they want each other so fucking bad." he laughed.

" You’re just now seeing that?" I looked down at him.

" No I've been seeing it for the last 8 years now." I laughed nodding my head.

" Tell me about this Brian guy."

He shrugged his shoulders " I've only met him once, but he seemed all right."

" How old is he?"

" I don't know, like 27 I think."

Raab and I talked until 4:00, until we couldn't think of anything else to say.

" Why did Ryan call this Brian guy Syn?" I asked.

" Because he's in a band and his names Synyster Gates."

I jumped up off the bed and looked at him wired.

" What?"

" Synyster fucking Gates is coming here?" I asked.

" Yeah why? Wait where you going?"

" To tell Cole!" I yelled running down the stairs almost falling on the way. " Nicole! You'll never belie-" I was cut off by running into something before hitting the floor.
" Shit! Sorry!" they said bending down beside me.

" Ow! I think you broke my ass." I said holding out my hand, hoping that the person would get the hint and help me up. And they did.

" I'm really sorry."

" It's cool, I should have been watching where I was going" I looked up to see Synyster Gates standing in front of me.

" No. I shouldn't have been standing in the way." he smiled.

" Brian" he said sticking his hand out.

" Isabella." I said taking his hand.

" Or Beautiful"

" What?" I asked laughing a little.

" I mean or Bella! Because it means beautiful and that's what you are." he said smiling.

Oh my god I think I'm blushing. I haven't blushed since I was 16.

" Nice save." I laughed "and Bella's fine with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm about to fall asleep. So this ones gonna have a part 2.

And this goes out to Maggie. See I wasn't lying I really was writing so ha lol.

Comments/Messages=updates.

if smiley faces shows up on here I’m sorry lol

Beta'd by IWillMakeYouScream