Suburban Thrills

Is That What I Think It Is?!?

Three Weeks Later

It was already the day they were leaving for tour and all of them had already packed all their needed things like deodorant, underwear and some-what clean clothes.

"Holy shit! I can't find my cellphone!" Brendon yelled making everyone jump in surprise.

"Jesus Bren! Don't just start yelling things!" Spencer exclaimed coming out of his room.

"I can't find my cellphone! What am I going to do without it?!?" he practically sounded hysterical by the fact that he was almost close to pulling out his hair. Spencer sighed,"Whats in your hands?" he said scratching his head, rolling his eyes.

He looked down feeling silly. "S-s-sorry," the silly 21-year-old said raising his hand with his cellphone. "Hope you look everywhere next time Bren," he laughed patting his head and heading back to pack just a few more things. "I for one like your silliness," Ryan stated leaning on the door frame with a pretty smile.

"Well I for one like your smile," Brendon smirked giving him a peck on the lips. "So are you done packing your things?" he asked stepping into Ryan's room where the walls were painted in sea green with different designs of paintings, pieces of paper just stuck to the wall and posters. Brendon always thought that he has a very artistic sense which was one of the things he loved about him.

"Pretty much," he said sitting down on his bed. Brendon sat beside him on the bed and placed his hand on Ryan's thigh and slowly leaned in forward.

"C'mon bitches! Lets get this show on the road!" Jon said knocking on Ryan's open door. "Whoa! Sorry for interrupting the moment, guys but we gotta go!"

Have you noticed that its Jon whose always interrupting them? I mean not always but just twice. Bad timing I'm guessing. Or is it?

***
After uncountable hours of annoyance, laughing and sweet indulgence, I mean, fun, they finally got to where they were heading to on the first part of their tour with The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship and Fall Out Boy.

"Were finally here!" Brendon yelled jumping up and down in the bus. They stepped out of the bus seeing all the other band under the same white tent.

"Well, well, well! Look who finally came!" a tall man in colorful clothing greeted, giving everyone a hug.

"Well we aren't as fast and eager as you, Mr. Gabe Saporta," Brendon said placing a hand on his hip.

Later That Day...

Ryan and Brendon sat in the bus alone while everyone else was out. They both wanted time to be alone together. Ryan lay his head on Brendon's lap while Brendon ran his fingers through Ryan's thick, brown hair.

"Close your eyes," Ryan said softly looking up at Brendon. He didn't hesitate to ask so he just closed his eyes.

He felt a faint sucking on his neck, and then it got harder making Brendon moan. It sounded sweet to Ryan's ear cause it was just what he intended to do. He started playing around with Ryan's hair, he liked it when Brendon did that.

"Mmmm..." Brendon moaned smoothly. The motions of his tongue on his neck. At first Brendon let Ryan stay there but Brendon wanted more and Ryan was waiting for him to make the next move. So he pulled Ryan away from his neck by the jaw and saw him grinning with happiness. They both equally leaned in forward and started playing with their tongues until it became some sort of fight between their tongues inside Ryan's mouth but Brendon's tongue won and so he started sucking on Ryan's tongue until he was breathless.

Brendon smiled breathlessly at Ryan. He felt happy with Ryan, his new boyfriend and lover in his arms.

And then that's when it suddenly clicked. Ryan was his boyfriend and no one else.

"My boyfriend..." Brendon thought in his mind as he held Ryan in his arms. He smiled when he said it in his mind but he wanted to say it out loud but knew he couldn't.

***
The next day, Brendon was watching Cobra Starship's set from the side of the stage, not noticing that William was beside him and caught him on surprise.

"Oh my God! Brendon is that a hickey?!" William asked rather loudly, pointing at the pretty fresh hickey mark on his neck and kinda big when you look at it.

"Ssshh!!" Brendon said cupping his hand around Williams mouth. "Do you have to be so loud?" he asked looking at him. William shook his head, releasing himself from Brendon's grasp. They walked further away from the side of the stage to talk.

"Dude, we just got here! How on the earth did you get a fresh hickey?" William asked astonished. Truth was, he was slightly jealous since he couldn't get Gabe to give him the pleasure of a fresh hickey in weeks. "Are you hiding hot girls in your bus?!"

"Pssh! No! We don't have girls!" he laughed giving William a a playful shove.

"Oh my God! Did Pete do that?!?" he asked giving a fake gasp. "No!" Brendon answered again. William thought again until it hit him with a rock.

"Ryan did it! Oh my God! Are you two together?! That is so awesome! I'm happy for you guys!" William exclaimed happily, jumping up and down.

"I didn't even say yes yet!" Brendon knew that he didn't have to since William and Brendon were close like brothers that they knew each other well.

So they headed back to the bus and so Brendon could explain everything to William.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wasn't sure how to continue in the ending so I thought I'll just end it that way. I was okay with the start, liked the middle and hated the ending. Anyways, I'm trying to make this a good one so I hope everyone likes it. :D

Comments and Subscriptions are loved like kisses and hugs :D Thanks!