Suburban Thrills

Tell All Your Friends

So William and Brendon were talking about everything and how William was happy for him. Until Ryan stepped through the door.

"Hey Ryan!" William greeted with open arms, giving him a hug. "I am so happy for you guys being together and everything. I just knew you two would hook up soon!" he said happily in their hug. As Ryan heard what his eyes widened, looking at Brendon.

"You told him?" he mouthed at Brendon. He shook his head.

"No, he found out," he mouthed in reply pointing at William, who was facing the other way so he couldn't see the slight conversation they were having.

William pulled away with a smile. "Anyways, I'm gonna be of so I wont get in the way. Plus, I gotta find Gabe and ask him about what I want, if you know what I mean," he said heading to the door winking at the both of them.

"Hey! William! Before you go, can you just keep it a secret for a bit? Like, don't tell anyone yet?" Brendon called before he left the bus, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, sure. I won't," he said smiling before leaving. "I'll see you later!" And with that, William was gone.

Ryan looked at Brendon with a slight glare. What was he glaring at him for? Wait... oh yeah.

"You told him?" Ryan asked raising his eye brows.

"No," he said raising his eye brows back at him.

"So how did he know we were together?" he asked leaning in forward.

"Well maybe because he noticed the humongous suck mark on my neck!" he said rather loudly pointing his neck. "So whose fault is that? Whose the one who gave me the huge suck mark on my neck?" he said making a point, raising his eye brows.

Ryan scrunched his eye brows, unaware that the hickey he gave Brendon was that large and noticeable. "Was it really that big, love?" Ryan asked tilting his head.

Brendon gave a cute smile and nodded. "Ry, I hope you're not mad," he said walking towards him.

"I'm not," Ryan stated smiling at his boyfriend. Brendon really hoped that he wasn't going to be mad over that. Relationships shouldn't be secrets forever, you know?

"Listen, since someone knows that we're together because of me, you can go tell someone too. But only if you want to," Brendon told Ryan smiling at him. "You can tell anyone."

"Anyone?" Ryan asked smiling.

"Anyone, babe," he replied giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay," he said smiling again and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Brendon asked taking a seat on couch.

"I'm going to tell someone," he said looking back at Brendon before he left. Brendon just smiled and nodded.

So Ryan walked a few buses past theirs to Fall Out Boy's bus. He knocked on the door hearing Patrick say, "Come in."

He stepped in seeing only Patrick and Pete in the bus watching T.V. Andy and Joe were off with Spencer and Jon, to buy some food seeing that they had forgot to bring any.

"Hey Ry, whats up?" Pete greeted smiling at him.

"Uhm, can I tell you something?" he asked taking a seat beside Patrick on the couch while Pete sat on the chair.

"Yeah, we haven't heard anything interesting lately. Might as well tell us something interesting," Pete said turning off the T.V.

"Well, its about me and Brendon..."

"You guys are together aren't you?!" Pete shouted obnoxiously. Was it that obvious that they would really hook up sooner or later?

Ryan stayed silent looking up at Pete.

"I'm right!" Pete excplaimed raising his fists in the air.

"Was it that obvious that we would hook up eventually?" Ryan asked astonished that it was true.

"Yeah," Pete and Patrick replied at the same time.

"Dammit," Ryan said softly and then all of a sudden they broke out laughing.

"Wait! So how did Keltie take it?" Pete asked breaking their fit of laughter.

Oh shit.

In the past three weeks of Brendon and Ryan being happy, they had both completely forgot that Ryan had a girlfriend. And the reason why Spencer and Jon didn't tell them about it was because that they also forgot that Ryan had a girlfriend. Because for one she never liked coming to their apartment and because she had been gone for quite awhile because of some dance thing she had to go to.

"What?" Ryan asked obliviously.

"You know, Keltie your girlfriend whose been gone for a bitch long time?" Patrick said.

"Uh... Well..." he uttered out.

"You mean haven't told Keltie yet?!" Pete asked standing up and walking to Ryan.

"Well how would I know! She's been gone for a really time!" Ryan exclaimed standing up.

"So you just forgot about her?" Pete asked sounding rather....tense. "Does Brendon know?"

Ryan was in a mess. He had to break up with Keltie but he didn't want to tell Brendon cause he might get mad. But he knew that he would get mad at Ryan for not telling him that he broke up with her. How confusing...

"Well fine! I'm going back to tell Brendon and then I'm gonna go and break up with her," he said heading out knowing that Pete follow him for the excitement and then Patrick would follow cause he didn't want to be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :D So anyways here's the update for all you people who read this. Right now I'm whoring on Heroes and more of Zach Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia. You just gotta love them. So anyways enjoy!

Comments/Subscriptions= Love