Suburban Thrills

I'm Not So Problematic.

Ryan walked back to the bus as if he was in an action movie and he had to deactivate the bomb. He wasn't sure what he was going to do next but he was trying to think of something as he pretended to strut his stuff beside several buses.

"So what are you going to do?" Pete asked walking along side Ryan with this thinking-how -to-deactivate-the-bomb face.

"I don't know. But I have to tell the truth!" Ryan stated pounding his fist into his other palm.

"Is this Mission Impossible 4 or something? Cause I'm scared that it might be," Patrick joked as they entered the bus. Brendon was sitting down on the couch playing with his PSP. You could hear the little noises that came from the game he was playing.

"Hey Brendon!" Pete and Patrick greeted as they entered the bus.

"Hey guys!"

"Anyway, I have a confession to make and I hope you wont get mad at me," Ryan said sitting down beside Brendon.

"Uhm, sure. What are you going to tell me?" he asked putting down his PSP and placing it on his lap.

Ryan gulped before he could tell him. "Well it's over the past three weeks of us being together, I forgot about--" but he was cut off by the sound of his cellphone that was ringing. He looked at the caller I.D. and it said 'Keltie'

This was the possibly the worst time for her to call. But he still had to answer the phone. So he pressed the green button on his phone and placed it to his ear.

"H-h-hello?" Ryan answered, just a little nervous.

"Hey Ryry!" she said in happy voice. "It been such a long time since I've heard your voice! But anyway, I heard you were in New York so I was wondering if I could meet you today. So are you free tonight?"

Hearing that Ryan's stomach churn in so many directions that he was speechless and couldn't think properly. The only thing in his mind was,"Why is this happening now? Couldn't she have called another time?

"Ryry? Are you there?" Keltie called on the other line.

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah I'm here," he nodded. He side glanced at Brendon who went back to playing with his PSP.

"So are you free for tonight?"

"Uhm, yeah sure," he replied feeling a big lump in his throat.

"Great I'll see you later! I'll meet you later in Angels and Kings at 8 and don't be late!" she said happily putting down the phone.

He placed down his phone, his stomach feeling funny and thinking of what to tell Brendon.

"Who was that?" Brendon asked, concentrating on his little game console.

"T-T-That was Keltie," he stuttered out.

Hearing Ryan say her name caught Brendon's attention. So he placed his PSP down. "Keltie? Why was she calling?"

"She wanted to meet me at Angels and Kings tonight," Ryan said his voice a little softer than normal.

"At Angels and Kings? Why?" Pete asked looking up at Ryan who sat on the chair next to Patrick.

"I don't know why, she just said," he replied looking down at Pete.

"Ryan you've broken up with her already, right?" Brendon asked from the couch.

All eyes we're on Ryan in the room. "Not exactly."

"You mean you haven't broken up her yet?" he asked standing up. Ryan could hear the hurt in Brendon's voice.

"I forgot about her. Brendon, I'm sorry! She's been gone for a long time and I was too happy being with you that I couldn't think of anyone else but you! I'm sorry!" Ryan blurted out.

Pete and Patrick just sat there watching like two little kids. "So you just forgot about your girlfriend?" Brendon asked looking Ryan deep into his eyes.

"Okay, I admit I forgot about her but the only reason is because all those people didn't matter when I was with you."

"I want you to break up with her tonight," Brendon said straight forward.

"I will. I promise I will," he said taking both of Brendon's hands.

"I'm not gonna be there so I trust you that you will," he said in reply, his voice sounding still a little hurt. Ryan kissed his forehead, "You know I love and you know that you're the only one for me."

Brendon looked down hoping Ryan meant what he said.

"Hey! Since you're going to meet her in Angels and Kings, I've got some stuff to do there so I'll be there to watch over Ryan and see what happens! I mean just in case things go the wrong way or something," Pete interrupted making some what sense.

"That's a good idea!" Patrick said. "I might as well come."

"So we're set for tonight then. Ryan can ride with me and Patrick when we go there and then we'll go in different directions so while everything is going me and Pat we'll be there the whole time," Pete said arranging everything.

"So tonight then?" Ryan asked.

"Tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhhhh what do you think? I'm tired. Tell me what you think. Thanks for reading :D

Comments/Subscriptions.