Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

Shop Till You Drop II

Life Sucks.

My Mom decided the middle of a very important band practice would be a perfect time to take me shopping for a suit for my sister's wedding.

So I was now stood in the middle of a girly shop waiting for my Mom to choose her outfit.

"How does this look?" She turned to me in a yellow coloured suit.

"Like you just went swimming in custard." I replied with a slight smirk on my face.

"I don't even know why i brought you here." She sighed at me and disappeared into her stall to change again.

"To eventually pick me some clothes." I shouted as I found a seat just round the corner from the row of stalls.

There was a full length mirror near me so I watched all ages of women come out of their stall and walk up the middle of the two rows of stalls as if on a catwalk.

Out came a woman with short red curls that bounced as she walked. Her outfit was hideous. Her dress was white with no straps and attatched at the hip was a very oversized fake flower in shocking pink. She looked so very odd. I think the pink clashed with the red of her hair. In the stall just behing me I heard a dispute between two women.

"Mom, I look like a whore in this. Seriously. Look at how short it is. And how low it is."

Sounds good. I couldn't wait to see this outfit.

"What about this one. It has a nice neckline and a good length." a voice reasoned.

"Fine. I'll try it." The voice sighed.

I looked in the mirror and out came a middle aged woman with a few bags one noticably from the arts and crafts store just down from the music shop.

"Billie Joe! Come and see this one." My mom called on me.

Damn it. I wasn't going to see the whore dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? x