Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

Mothers.

"I suppose it's okay." I moaned.

My Mom had decided for me that the latest dress I had tried was the one.

"You look amazing in it darling!" She gushed.

She knew I didn't like dresses.

"But there will be loads of people there who will see me."

"Let them see you. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. You are a very beautiful girl."

A look of mischief came across her face.

"Tell you what. Let's do this properly."

She promptly dragged me from the doorway of the shop to the beauty salon just a few shops down. She booked the beautician for the saturday afternoon since we weren't going to the morning ceremony. She would come to our house and make us over.

Maybe no one would recognise me if she put on enough make up.

We headed home with many bags containing accesories, shoes, arts and crafts stuff (my markers) and a few dresses.

Yes, my Mother liked to shop.

X x

Billie Joe POV

Hurrah. She picked an outfit. And no, it wasn't the custard suit.

I longed to see the girl who wore supposed whore dress, but i guess she left.

My mom led me out of the shop and into the main mall.

"Right. Beauty Parlour. I need to have the stylist to come an hour earlier to the house."

"Fine, but I'm standing outside. I hate this girly shopping." I sulked.

"Awe hunny, you want to go get your suit instead? I can call up and rearrange the times when I get home. " Mom cooed over my tantrum.

"Fine, whatever, but can we please just go quickly. I want home." I took the bags of shopping from my Mother.

I noticed some guys give me some stange looks. I just returned their stare. Can't a guy carry his Mothers bags for her?

The suit shop wasn't busy at all. I flicked through the rails occasionally holding up an item for my Mom's approval.

Ofcourse, in the end she sat me on a seat in the corner and picked out everything for me. She even gave the girl serving my measurements.

Damn Mothers, they know everything about you.

And I was looking forward to being measured by the fit girl.

Life does suck sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still more to come =]
feedback and ideas? x