Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

Oh No

he was my closest and most dearest friend

She was my closest friend. I had spoilt that long ago. I met new friends and grew up. It had come to be apparently obvious she hadn’t moved on and she hadn’t made more friends. I wish I could make this right, but how was the question. She loathed me. Hated me even.

I had picked her letter up on Thursday afternoon after school. There was no way I’d have time to reply now. There was rehearsals for the wedding tonight I apparently had to be at.

“Hey Beej, hows the wedding thing coming?” Mike greeted as he entered my shambles of a room.

I stuffed the piece of paper into my back pocket as I stood up and shook the thoughts of Mel from my head.

“Badly, I have a rehearsal thing tonight and I really don’t want to go” I pulled my hand through my hair.

A voice came from downstairs before anything else could be said.

“Billie, Mike, Dinner!”

We made our way down being met half way by delicious scents radiating from the kitchen. As I thought, my Mom had been cooking again. She had made a massive steak pie with roast potatoes. I wanted to ask why she had went to all the trouble, but my questions were answered when I noticed who was seated at out table.

“Um, hey?” I managed to stumble out clearly showing I was confused as to why Mel and her Mother were in our kitchen. I mean I know my Mom and her Mom are friends, but they’ve never had dinner with us before.

“Mel and her Mom will be joining us for dinner. Since your sister needs an extra bridesmaid, she decided to ask Mel to do the honours as she was basically a little sister to her for years.” My Mom smiled whilst setting down some plates that had been heating a little in the oven.

“She’ll be joining us for the rehearsal tonight, that’s why you have to be there. You know I wouldn’t ask you if I wasn’t desperate. You just have to show her where to sit and how to walk up the aisle since it will be you two paired up tomorrow for the real deal”

Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments = love?

i've been awfly busy dears sorry bout the lack of committment :)