Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

The Beach

"Move. We're going for a little walk." he said.

He wrapped his arm around me and lead me deeper into the country. To nowhere. Houses were seldom seen. There was a long deserted beach ahead. No one in sight.

This was where i used to go when I needed time alone. I had brought one other person here as a child. Billie Joe. We had camped out for an hour or two. Sharing laughs and secrets. How times had changed. I cringed at the thoughts of what was going to happen.

"Lie down." commanded Brad.

I did as he said.

"You will do as I say, you wont tell anyone about our trips out here, okay?"

Trips. God, this was going to happen again.

"Okay?" he repeated, anger streaming through his voice.

"Okay."

His eyes were glazed over and now seemed black. The sun which was beginning to set cast a look of fire into the dark depths and for a moment i saw Brads true personality. The look of deep hatred and evil in his soul. The look which belonged to Billie Joe. Or had belonged to Billie Joe. He forced his weight on me. His body on mines. My eyes stung heavily with tears as his hands ventured into places that were offlimits.

His hands mauling at my skin as he tried to remove cloathing. Like a lion would tear up its kill. He pressed his lips against mines, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I had to resist the urge to bite. And also the urge to throw up.
Tears roamed freely down my cheeks my now, my hair sticking to my dampened forehead. By now I lay on the sand in just my underwear, Brad still pawing at me. He got moved and lay beside me on the sand. I lay cold and shivering. The sun had set and the stars were begining to show in the dark blue sky. The waves lapping softly at the near white sand.

"Get dressed." Brad muttered to me.

I could almost see laughter in his eyes. He had a look of enjoyment on his face. He enjoyed seeing me humiliated. He enjoyed seeing me vunerable. Exposed and vunerable with absolutely nothing I could do to stop it.
I dressed myself and tried to fix my hair.

"You won't tell anyone about this. If you do, I'll kill you." he hissed, showing her a sharp blade.

He was deadly serious.
I gazed over the beach. Noone to be seen.

"Next week. Same time. Same place. I'll see you in school, girlfriend. And you better act like it. Or I'll really hurt you. Now, you ready to walk home?"

"Yes." I whispered.

We began walking. He once again wrapped his arms around me. We walked past a shadow. A shadow that seemed to be heading to the beach. I couldn't see the person's face though, Brad had pulled me in to an unwelcome kiss, forcing his tongue in my mouth again. Another strong wave of nausea hit me.

Darkness had fully invaded the sky by the time i reached my home. Knowing my mother would be pleased that I had stayed outdoors for a while and would want to know details, I just went straight to my room. Straight to my room and cried silently into the pillows. Life had lead me blindly around another corner and shat on me from high above.

What was going to happen to me now? Bullied and abused. God, I could turn emo. It was like one of those typical stories you hear in the news. Abuse victim found dead in woods. Victim of bullying committed suicide. How was I going to cope? How would I keep myself sane amongst all of this violence and anger?